Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Real Meanings Of These Smartphone Features: LTE, OTG, OTA, SNS & NFC - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Real Meanings Of These Smartphone Features: LTE, OTG, OTA, SNS & NFC (39902 Views)

Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? / 6 Future Smartphone Features That Will Change Everything / 9 Potentially Misleading Smartphone Features Nigerians Fall For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Meanings Of These Smartphone Features: LTE, OTG, OTA, SNS & NFC by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2015
My phone lacks only the last.

Meaning am up to date.

Good bless Op for this invaluable piece of info.

#Team Lumia

1 Like

Re: The Real Meanings Of These Smartphone Features: LTE, OTG, OTA, SNS & NFC by Medinat20(f): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
grin my phone has all this features
Re: The Real Meanings Of These Smartphone Features: LTE, OTG, OTA, SNS & NFC by eddyland: 6:02am On Jan 10, 2015
kayLion:
how about MTK devices?..what do they mean?
it means MediaTek, dat d phone is built with MediaTek chipset. U can even knw more about it and also how to easily knw if ur device was built on such processor here

www.highteknology..com/2014/06/how-to-know-if-your-phone-is-mtk-device.html
Re: The Real Meanings Of These Smartphone Features: LTE, OTG, OTA, SNS & NFC by simdam500(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
my device uses all
Re: The Real Meanings Of These Smartphone Features: LTE, OTG, OTA, SNS & NFC by Kingsasian(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia Edge 2017 Price & Specifications / Which Phone Apps Kept You Occupied In 2019? / 4 Dangerous Apps You Should Uninstall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.