Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years (59527 Views)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud / The Resemblance Between Kehinde Bankole & Chioma Chukwuka In Makeup Photos / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Ezevajina: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Got an african diiicckk to speak of,If you're talking about from someone else,I obviously ain't coming for yours angry

You are distributing your an.us to africans and spreading HIV here.... angry
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by finditng: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2015
AdamuUcheOla:

My understanding of what your point is that a complex system like our universe could not have come about as a result of random events.

You would agree that this greater intelligent force is a complex entity right? Using your argument, then there must be an even greater force than the force that created the universe; ad infinitum. Your theory doesn't explain the origin of the universe.

Finally someone with some content..... But here's were you "gulked"....when the superior force in quote is being understudied and de-cyphered then you can logically begin to argue that there is a greater force co-ordinating the greater force A..(considered superior in context of the big-bang)...however, I have no right whatsoever to down-play or eliminate the possibility of greater force A being co-ordinated by greater force A'....you can lead the research...I'll be back here in naija observing....but until then...cope with the fact that has stood the test of time thus qualifies as truth in the context of science...I.e there is a greater force A which co-ordinated the big bang....;call it God or whatever you like...it simply indicates existence of a supremacy in the form of a being of force. Q.E.D
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Superleo:

I don't mind hot white dudes though.

But gimme some hot black dude. O' yeah! Wooooow! kisskiss cheesy
Interessant
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2015
Ezevajina:

You are distributing your an.us to africans and spreading HIV here.... angry
Na homo sex full your brain.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by chachanga: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
with all his 6packs and obvious down-below endowment, na an.us poking d mugun sign-up for embarassed...

is he d poker, d "pokee" or has his back-end been re-calibrated for dual-pokism...awon werey oni textbook!

despite all d current arguements otherwise (religious, socio-cultural etc); i tend to cite a anthropomorphic grouse with the whole take-it-in-da-bhutt school which is kinda simplistic really.

To argue that "bhut-holing" is da way to go could be safely said to be anti-nature itself. Assuming, it had been like that from the beginning that homo sapiens were only able to relate sexuallyy via homosexualism, then the possibilities for reproduction and continuity of the species would have been a non-fact by now. Hence, it leads one to safely assume samesex "bhutt-digging" between males couldn't have been the "Natural Order" if unbiasedly viewed from dat holistic perspective.

Let's project backwards and hazard a most unlikely scenario like say all of mankind (as recently backwards the Dark Ages), suddenly went predominantly homosexual and all paired off each to his own. The fall-out of that could be anything from extinct of the race to man suddenly no longer being populous enough to conquer and maintain his hold on his environment. Why, everyone would die out in a few generations. ITS HERE THAT I SEE THAT WHILE EVEN HUMAN GENETICS MIGHT HAVE PROVIDED VARIOUS ORIFICES THAT COULD BE POKE IN ANY MANNER OF WAY/STYLE IN THE HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY; IT WAS NEVER THE ORIGINAL DESIGN FOR MANKIND TO BE HOMOSEXUAL sad, color it anyway you want.

Secondarily, whether you wanna cite homosexualism dating back to the Sumerians, Egypt...woteva; you would find it wasn't part of the widely accepted sexual norms and mores. Look up documentations of ancient sexual practices and you would find Male-on-Male/Babe-on-Babe sc.rewing only cursorily documented as part of Taboos and other practices frowned upon by countless deities/authority figures. This goes to show that "homo" preferences/behaviours haven't always been a celebrated portion of the collective consciousness however you wanna predate it. The sudden clamor for it now reflects how far recent generations wanna push the envelope in expressing their Fundamental Human Rights to Association, Free speech, Religion, Lifestyle Preferences etc. I daresay what an History Studeny in 2230 will gain from the the above arguement and his own studies of our collective history might be that "Homosexualism was more or less a fringe behavior/state of mind that's actually gained grounds more in the fertile (fetid) soils of our 21st-century human struggles for liberations and freedoms of expression".

But I believe, for the greater good of all, having a right to express yourself shouldn't always pan out to jumping in the fray and going straight for Pandora's Box. Yet, that's what recent generations have been doing with alarming success. The sexual revolutions, the nuclear arms race etc you name it. Everyone agrees life has exponentially gotten a whole lot interesting in the past 12 decades or so that even fellas like Micheal Faraday, Isaac Newton, Louis Pasteur etc would most likely get runover gawking at the everyday tech on our 21stcentury streets talkless of our research laboratories.

There's not one society in recent or ancient antiquity that you can point out as having existed solely on same-sex relationships? Even the famed Amazons of ancient lore? Who told you they probably didn't capture and sequester away some well-hung dudes for some real proper shagging and combing grin shocked of their respective "female gardens" after returning home from their famed swashbuckling forest forays. Not until the "sexplorations" of the Roman empire with their insatiable appetite for varieties (however ill-advised) do you suddenly see an effulgence and open celebration of what, up till late, has been termed Sexual Deviance.

Even the "I-was-born-this-way" schools of thought strongly positing that percentages of humanity are born hardwired with homosexual preferences are strongly contested and new research findings are coming out everyday.

In doubt? check out:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/why-you-cant-be-born-gay/
www.str.org/blog/are-homosexuals-born-that-way
socialinqueery.com/.../no-one-is-born-gay-or-straight-here-are-5-reasons...
www.trueorigin.org/gaygene01.asp
and quite a couple of others although as i must forewarn, the counter-arguement credit are also as plenteous

BUT I'd dare say if were to consider the foundations of "gay-ishness" in much the same fundamental way as folks philosophically query "which came first, the chicken or the eggg"?, we would find that logically heterosexual [straight] relationships and perceptions of human sexuality came first until recently being challenged as strongly as it is being now.

So, if you could've read through this rant up to this point, you will rightly have guessed the stance am arguing for....this gay thing just aint right!

And as funny and hypocritical as it is that entire cross-sections of society can be observed to be lenient with girl-on-girl action, you find its the picture of 2 bony dudes humping each other that majority finds totally abhorently disgusting and maddening repellent for some hunk of a guy to be bent over fooling himself in the process of trying to widen some curiously femme-pretending guy's ar.sehole into proportions nature never meant it to be.

each to his own, i rest my case afterall it's Mr Kenny Brandmuse's loss for leaving a full-blooded woman who was even willing 2fhuck d gayness outta him grin shocked, the mugun still declined.

Abegi, am outta here. In case, u looking for me, am (husttlin' over to go consol &add his ex to my thriving harem, werey!)

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Sweetmarriage: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
AdamuUcheOla:

My Friend,

Your response is better written than your first comment. It however fails to address the simple question that was asked; Show us the evidence to back your claim regarding 'great scientists'. May the FSM bless you too...rAmen.

Yes. I now have time for you dear.

You see, there are few scientists and athiests that are as learned and inteligent as this man called Clive Staples Lewis (c.s Lewis), including you reading this. This man have interest in Norse Mythology, learned occultism, and some other weird things.

He was more of an atheist, than you reading this. He made different statement against the exitence of God, including:

'Had God designed the world, it would not be a world so frail and faulty as we see.'

But when this man had an encounter with God, see what he said:

'You must picture me alone in that room in Magdalen, night after night, feeling; whenever my mind lifted even a second from my work, the steady, unrelenting approach of Him whom i so earnestly desired not to meet. That which i greatly feared had at last come upon me. In the Trinity Term of 1929 i gave in, and admitted that God was God, and knelt and prayed: perhaps, that night, the most dejected and reluctant convert in all England.'

This man who strongly believes that God doesn't exist, proclaimed that there is God, till he died. That man who strongly believes there is no God, became a strong tool mightly used by God in his generation, and ours. Try reading one of his Christian books.

I'm challenging you today to give this God a chance. I dare you to be bold enough to read The Bible. You will see yourself that, There Is A Supreme God Who Rules In Heaven. Amen.

Bottom lines: For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, would not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16. Amen.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by AdamuUcheOla: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Yes. I now have time for you dear.

You see, there are few scientists and athiests that are as learned and inteligent as this man called Clive Staples Lewis (c.s Lewis), including you reading this. This man have interest in Norse Mythology, learned occultism, and some other weird things.

He was more of an atheist, than you reading this. He made different statement against the exitence of God, including:

'Had God designed the world, it would not be a world so frail and faulty as we see.'

But when this man had an encounter with God, see what he said:

'You must picture me alone in that room in Magdalen, night after night, feeling; whenever my mind lifted even a second from my work, the steady, unrelenting approach of Him whom i so earnestly desired not to meet. That which i greatly feared had at last come upon me. In the Trinity Term of 1929 i gave in, and admitted that God was God, and knelt and prayed: perhaps, that night, the most dejected and reluctant convert in all England.'

This man who strongly believes that God doesn't exist, proclaimed that there is God, till he died. That man who strongly believes there is no God, became a strong tool mightly used by God in his generation, and ours. Try reading one of his Christian books.

I'm challenging you today to give this God a chance. I dare you to be bold enough to read The Bible. You will see yourself that, There Is A Supreme God Who Rules In Heaven. Amen.

Bottom lines: For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, would not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16. Amen.

Dear 'sweetmarriage',

All I have been asking is that you back up your initial claim that 'great scientists have proven the existence of God. I found that bit interesting because I had never heard that claim made before. All I ask is that you point me to an article or research paper written on this topic so I may 'enlighten' myself. Or were you lying when you made this claim?

Quick notes on your comment above:

1. C.S, Lewis was a great author but definitely not a scientist. Saying that he is smarter than most people (scientists and atheists) is your subjective opinion ( i can't argue with that)

2. I have read the bible.

3. "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, would not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16" ....but if i don't believe in him; I would burn in hell forever and ever with no mercy regardless of whether I was fair and good to everyone I met in life...but he loves me? Doesn't sound like a loving person in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by grandstar(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Deefuray:
I don't hate gays neither do I love them.
Goodluck to the dude.
But, oh boy! The dude is fine, little wonder the ex-wife couldn't let go easily

Gay men always take good care of their bodies. A gym is a gay church. You have gays in most gyms.

They seem to know what it takes to attract other men. That's why they are called queer!
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
vizkiz:
i hate gays

To the 198 people that donated those likes to this poster,I wonder what you'll do to your family members when you find out the person is gay.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by soulglo: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
CyrusXandria:
To the 198 people that donated those likes to this poster,I wonder what you'll do to your family members when you find out the person is gay.

They'll kill their own family member. I don't think you understand how tribalist, homopobic and generally bigoted Nigerians can be. A gay poster contemplating suicide told his story here about some thugs in the neighborhood who came to his home to yank him out and assault him. While his mother was begging for her son and another brother stood up against the thugs, the other brother simply walked away. So that's your answer. They would even walk away and leave their brother who his own mother carried in the same womb as he to be killed by an angry mob

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
soulglo:

They'll kill their own family member. I don't think you understand how tribalist, homopobic and generally bigoted Nigerians can be. A gay poster contemplating suicide told his story here about some thugs in the neighborhood who came to his home to yank him out and assault him. While his mother was begging for her son and another brother stood up against the thugs, the other brother simply walked away. So that's your answer. They would even walk away and leave their brother who his own mother carried in the same womb as he to be killed by an angry mob
saw that too.Where did we get it all wrong?

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Why are you hurt?Am not to blame for husband scarcity,am not the witches in your village holding your marriage destiny,neither am I the one who turned your boyfriend gay.

stop wasting your time on those hot blokes,leave them if they don't chase you,don't add your problem to their compounded problems.

F.Y.I:RUBBISH STRAIGHT.

U R SUCH A VERY FUNNY INDIVIDUAL....WAT R U ON THAT MAKES U THINK I AM A FEMALE & ALSO AN UNMARRIED ONE AT THAT? LOL!

I AM A 40 YEAR OLD MALE OF A STRAIGHT SEX, MARRIED TO A WOMAN NOT A MAN....GOT 4 KIDS WITH MY IST SON AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDYING LAW AT ABU ZARIA.....JUST SICK & TIRED OF SEEING FAGGOTZ DAZ ALL
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

U R SUCH A VERY FUNNY INDIVIDUAL....WAT R U ON THAT MAKES U THINK I AM A FEMALE & ALSO AN UNMARRIED ONE AT THAT? LOL!

I AM A 40 YEAR OLD MALE OF A STRAIGHT SEX, MARRIED TO A WOMAN NOT A MAN....GOT 4 KIDS WITH MY IST SON AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDYING LAW AT ABU ZARIA.....JUST SICK & TIRED OF SEEING FAGGOTZ DAZ ALL
They must pose a serious threat to you for you to be sick of them.Bro,tolerance doesn't kill but hate oa unworthy in every form it comes.You have four kids,I'll wish you the best on raising a very heterosexual children.Good luck bro.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by BuhBye: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
CyrusXandria:
They must pose a serious threat to you for you to be sick of them.Bro,tolerance doesn't kill but hate oa unworthy in every form it comes.You have four kids,I'll wish you the best on raising a very heterosexual children.Good luck bro.
How are you sure his kids are straight? cheesy
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by BuhBye: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
CyrusXandria:
saw that too.Where did we get it all wrong?
You think say na only Boko Haram sabi shed blood?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2015
BuhBye:

Lest I sound rude,I shied away from asking him directly.Thank God he has four,he might as well put a bullet in the head of the one he finds out to be gay.Just tired of seeing gays around grin grin grin ehehe,the gay may be your son grin

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
CyrusXandria:

By the special grace of God, my kids r heterosexual n shall forever be in every sense & i wish u same too unless if u prefer the other
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
BuhBye:

God can only give me what i want....i do not want gay & that ll never come to me so long as i continue to serve the Living God. I know who i am & i am so covered not to be burdened about ur conjectures
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

By the special grace of God, my kids r heterosexual n shall forever be in every sense & i wish u same too unless if u prefer the other
If wishes were unicorns,all your kids would be straight.Am sure almost all heterosexual parents wish the same today but still perplexed how they got gay ones.

You can't wish it nor pray,you ain't God,you don't manufacture or alter their genes.Its left with nature to make its decision,when it does,then you can wish it away.Goodluck once again,wish you heterosexual kids though cause I wouldn't want them facing the Nigerian society and mentality.All the best.

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by soulglo: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

God can only give me what i want....i do not want gay & that ll never come to me so long as i continue to serve the Living God. I know who i am & i am so covered not to be burdened about ur conjectures

God does not give you what you want, he gives you what you need
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by legallyblonde(f): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
wetin i sha get to talk be say,these people are nuisances that are still attracted to the opposite sex.when they finally realize that outing themselves cannot be taken back e go don tey.and btw,they cannot still put their genitals infront of a females n d thg will go limp,lailai.soooo WTF is all this gay pride nonsense about?

oh and by the way,if you want to challenge me on this gimme your full ID so i can helep you tell the NPF say "you are gay n proud" cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:30am On Jan 16, 2015
soulglo:

God does not give you what you want, he gives you what you need

Noted sir.....n I need not a gay for a distance relation talk more of my offspring. My God has never failed me n He wont fail me now that i am very confidence about. Thanx
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2015
CyrusXandria:
If wishes were unicorns,all your kids would be straight.Am sure almost all heterosexual parents wish the same today but still perplexed how they got gay ones.

You can't wish it nor pray,you ain't God,you don't manufacture or alter their genes.Its left with nature to make its decision,when it does,then you can wish it away.Goodluck once again,wish you heterosexual kids though cause I wouldn't want them facing the Nigerian society and mentality.All the best.

As far as i am concerned, all gays r product of the devil. Stop talking about nature because the natural thing is heterosexuality .

Homosexuality is the devil & his followers creation not GOD i mean the Alfa n Omega. So long as u r with God n genuinely too, no rubbish like devilishly gay ll be ur portion n forget it, I am never perplexed as a parent because i do not worship the devil but the Living God n He has given me my four kids which He does for me n by no means Has He added any sorrow.
U dont need to wish me anything of my kids because it is The LORD that has given them to me & He only gives straight kids. Thanx
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

As far as i am concerned, all gays r product of the devil. Stop talking about nature because the natural thing is heterosexuality .

Homosexuality is the devil & his followers creation not GOD i mean the Alfa n Omega. So long as u r with God n genuinely too, no rubbish like devilishly gay ll be ur portion n forget it, I am never perplexed as a parent because i do not worship the devil but the Living God n He has given me my four kids which He does for me n by no means Has He added any sorrow.
U dont need to wish me anything of my kids because it is The LORD that has given them to me & He only gives straight kids. Thanx
Am sure you preach this to yourself everynite before bed.If all you wrote makes you sleep better.So be it for you.

I'll leave you to your traumatized religious hypnosis.I'll stop there,won't say no more.

Once again Goodluck raising a very heterosexual family.

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 20, 2015
beryl04:

Manny, hapu m aka biko!
to a woman of course, to satisfy nigerians yeah.

i'm bringing up my brood this year,we got to populate this place don't u think?

Chai and you are Igbo, Chineke mere m ebere! Odi egwu o!
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 20, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Got an african diiicckk to speak of,If you're talking about from someone else,I obviously ain't coming for yours angry

Ewwwwww
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2015
grandstar:

Gay men always take good care of their bodies. A gym is a gay church. You have gays in most gyms.

They seem to know what it takes to attract other men. That's why they are called queer!

grin grin grin

True that cheesy

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 21, 2015
masonkz:

grin grin grin

True that cheesy
Bro,did u see my mail.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 21, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

What's this one saying?? Are you more God-serving than well known pastors that their sons/daughters are gay??

There was even one here then, before she deactivated from NL. Still as gay as she can be...even after the pastor-father found out about her and rained fire and brimstone. If anything, she's even more open with her sexuality now grin

So, mr 40 year-old man, obviously your god doesn't need your permission to make people gay. Not saying your kids must though.

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Bro,did u see my mail.

Just read it this morning bro, been hella busy. Will reply you.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2015
masonkz:

Just read it this morning bro, been hella busy. Will reply you.
GSKing said same.Work well oh,money is important wink

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
CyrusXandria:
GSKing said same.Work well oh,money is important wink

Lol yea. I gats take care of me and ma bf grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'love Is A Scam' - Kizz Daniel, Davido's Reacts / Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo / KilliWe Nwachukwu Nigeria's Greatest Superman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.