Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (88108 Views)

6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
seunlaww:

you just wanna subject Buhari to a needless torture if he is
allowed to face GEJ in a debate!
#JonathanMustDebate.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Rexyl(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
funkiebully:

Did u see dat look, I swear GEJ gave me the needed confidence to aggressively campaign for him with the way He spoke today.

His second tenure will b brutal. The man gather liver full ground, forget his humble look.

You mean days of dinning and wining with his perceived enemies are over? Where has he hidden his confidence all these days that enemies of progress of our dear country almost dethrone him?

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by saamebaba: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Is that a joint RCCG and Winners chapel convention. Wow Gej is on a jolly ride.

Yes..Lagos was massive, my problem was that all PDP
aspirants President, Governors, senators etc from all state of the federation were present with their loyalists.. Tell me why there won't be such crowd.
Sincerely, #Jonathanisagonner!
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by legendsilver(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
HzRF:

Define corruption and stealing for me pls
President Obama already did that bro, I advice you compare and contrast it with what your #clueless #Gej defined.
Bunch of corrupt mofos masking themselves as true #Nigerians, nonsense.
Sai #Buhari come #Febuhari
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by philips70(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
rozayx5:

a broke yobo is better than your dream lifestyle

Can see how sick you are. Classless Yobo? Not everyone is in your level son.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by dannex(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
saamebaba:

aspirants President, Governors, senators etc from all state of the federation were present with their loyalists.. Tell me why there won't be such crowd.
. He is a goner
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Bayswater: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
mykelly:

If you don't know please know now that they mobilise people with money meant for meaningful projects from all over the federation

The crowd at APC rallies, I hope money was not used to mobilise them.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On behalf of members moving train like tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci,
I welcome you to PROJECT NIGERIA.

Bros, make una help tag una post with this images nah. PDP na the game.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by rozayx5(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
philips70:

Can see how sick you are. Classless Yobo? Not everyone is in your level son.

what do you know about level. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by jmaine: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bayswater:

The crowd at APC rallies, I hope money was not used to mobilise them.

You dey mind them . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by rozayx5(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
100Cents:

Akpabio has transformed akwa ibom to Europe.

But the too much money akwa ibom state has should be trickled down to the pockets of citizens via social welfare..

udom is on a mission
cool
jobs will be created

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Iriruaga100(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Some bastard will say the crowd is a rented one. Whereas buhari shared 2000 naira yesterday in warri.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Has he gone or is he still in TBS.

"Any country that does not obey a rule of law is a jungle"..GEJ

Pls which country was he referring to?
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by philips70(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
rozayx5:

what do you know about level. grin grin

To you level is Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and the likes but to me it's a whole different thing. The Yobo on that podium today spoke with zero intelligence of which hundreds of zeros will never get him.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by rozayx5(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
philips70:

To you level is Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and the likes but to me it's a whole different thing. The Yobo on that podium today spoke with zero intelligence of which hundreds of zeros will never get him.

when i was attending diplomatic parties in dar es salaam, asari was still in the swamp. he is a nonentity to me grin
but a big man to you cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Truckpusher(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
[size=14pt]I HEREBY DECLARE MY SUPPORT FOR Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON

Despite the glaring weaknesses in his government ---
He has finally won my heart!

Guys, what is the way forward?

cc:
[/size]
I knew that you'll never use that your good head to vote in evil and backwardness.

Let all the intelligent girls in this forum take a cue from her and vote in uncommon transformation and a great march towards industrialization the time of backwardness is over we can't afford to go back again.

GEJ TILL BUHARI CALLS HIS KINSMEN TO ORDER LIKE JONATHAN DID BEGGED THE NIGER DELTA MILITANTS TO BELIEVE IN THE NIGERIAN PROJECT ONCE AGAIN.

Once again I pay you my respect, Mizy.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by VellyG(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
royalcode:

Health?
Security?
Corruption?
Employment?
He needs second term to cover those areas. If past presidents covered as much area as he has done then naija Wud have long passed this stage. GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
rozayx5:

udom is on a mission
cool
jobs will be created
my major concern and fear... I hope Akpabio has done a very good job at picking the guy that will take over... I know one hear story that touch o.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by FKO81(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
saamebaba:

Continue deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by philips70(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
rozayx5:

when i was attending diplomatic parties in dar es salaam, asari was still in the swamp. he is a nonentity to me grin
but a big man to you cheesy grin

Shut up! He is your hero. Diplomatic parties my ass, as a bottle picker? You this rent seeker.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by ideology(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
[size=14pt]I HEREBY DECLARE MY SUPPORT FOR Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON

Despite the glaring weaknesses in his government ---
He has finally won my heart!

Guys, what is the way forward?

cc:
[/size]

Hehehehehe, am tempted to believe that enny supports PDP tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by HzRF(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
legendsilver:

President Obama already did that bro, I advice you compare and contrast it with what your #clueless #Gej defined.
Bunch of corrupt mofos masking themselves as true #Nigerians, nonsense.
Sai #Buhari come #Febuhari
Transcribe it
And see why u see an illiterate as Messiah

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by rozayx5(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
philips70:

Shut up! He is your hero. Diplomatic parties my ass, as a bottle picker? You this rent seeker.

come let me teach you a little swahili grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Hardetayour: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
HzRF:

That is the truth... Take it or leave it... Don't know if you are in SW or not if you are living in SW... Tell me that APC controlled state that you can truly said. Won't face a tough test to retain d seat.. Ogun, oyo,or Lagos will be business as usual,even osun (the tribunal is very dicey right now) with strong rumours of bribery by aregbe
Media hype is giving you guys baseless hope

Atiku might not have grassroots support goan ask obj the shock atiku put him tru when he realised how many grassroots politicians in whole of Nigeria expecially in North want him to dare obj and run for president before he started using EFCC nd ICPC to chase them until they submit themselves to him
LOL. I don't know where u get ur news bro. I get breadcrumbs where I am and its 90percent correct. I'm a Lagosian, pure blood. My grandma is an Iyaoloja in her own division, aint naming names cheesy. I'm not saying I know people BUT I know people in this Lagos state. So maybe cos u just hear am for busstop sey na PDP dem wan vote for, good for them. If other states dey shake. Lagos stand gidigba
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Solupeace: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
It's heart-warming to see that the man of the moment,GEJ, has really lifted our spirits.He has reawakened our resolve to believe in a better Nigeria if it's entrusted in his hand.The speech was devoid of rhetoric as I listened and tears of hope rolled down my cheeks.

The reinvigorated electoral system caught my attention the most: every Nigerian now demands for a voter's card unlike what is obtained before his triumphant entrance to the political space.This is very important as it gives us the right to even vote him out if he misbehaves.

He also talked about his pragmatic approach to tackling corruption.It was eye-opening because I almost got trapped by the opposition's propaganda. He made it emphatic that the best way to fight corruption was to strengthen institutions of government.He gave example of IPPIS which he pointed out was one of the reasons some federal government workers didn't receive their salaries for December on time as the system blocked untoward corrupt actions of some civil servants. He again cited an instance on how it worked in the fertilizer distribution scheme where hitherto fertilizers were diverted and it will not get to the farmers.Now it gets to farmers and unadulterated.

He said a lot of things that are actually worth encouraging. Goodluck has made my day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by maestroferddi: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan means well for Nigeria.

Those desperate to upstage him are principally doing so for the inexorable love of power.

Nigerians are no fools.

The shock in February will be unprecedented because no matter how hard you try to suppress the truth, it would ultimately gain currency.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by rozayx5(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
2sExy1:
my major concern and fear... I hope Akpabio has done a very good job at picking the guy that will take over... I know one hear story that touch o.

Mr. Udom Gabriel Emmanuel served as Audit Manager of PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Mr. Emmanuel serves as an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria. He serves as Chief Financial Officer of Zenith Bank Plc. Mr. Emmanuel served as Group Head of Income Optimisation, Financial Control & Strategic Planning Department at Zenith Bank Plc. He served as General Manager of Zenith Bank Plc. He joined Zenith in 1996 from Diamond Bank Limited and was the pioneer Manager of its Lagos Central Branch. He is in charge of the Telecommunications Sector, Income Optimization and Financial & Strategic Planning Group of Zenith Bank Plc. He has over seventeen years financial services experience. He serves as an Executive Director of Zenith Bank Plc. He is a Chartered Accountant and he trained with PriceWaterhouseCoopers. He is a Fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Management. He has attended the Advanced Management Programme at INSEAD, France. He holds a Bachelors degree in Accounting from the University of Lagos in 1988.
he served as secretary to the State Government

we dont vote illiterates in Akwa Ibom^^^^
the guy is loaded and has all the connection to industrialise the State, thats the kind of governor we need now, not the tout APC is fielding

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Hardetayour: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
onatisi:
typical apc mentality,all noise but no sense. I am talking about buhari candidacy been a weak one that doesn't stand a chance against pdp,you are talking about tinuburuku been a beast,what is my business if he is a beast or a dragon?how does my opinion of buhari been a weak candidate correlate with ur so called vision of tinubu been ur beast?
Weak? I don hear u sir. Shun sir! Make una share 21bn reach my side o.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
ideology:

Hehehehehe, am tempted to believe that enny supports PDP tongue tongue grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha

On the contrary o.

Azzzin!

I just had a talk with him and undecided undecided the earlier I get my facts straight, the better.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by rozayx5(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
mostfavoured:

you must be high on a dangerous weed if u think many of we yorubas will follow dat thief called tinubu who is misleading gullible illiterates like you.
Never in your life should you use ur personal opinion to generalise credible yorubas like us and not omo ale like tinubu and u his boys

he is speaking on behalf of himself, majority of yoruba have nothing to do with the dictator

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by maestroferddi: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
pamcode:
Looks like my Heart has been changed by this campaign today; I think i will vote for Jonathan #Jonathan for president 2015
Good decision.

Although Jonathan is human with frailties, but he is sincere and honest. He means well for Nigeria.

We believe in him to take us to the next level.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Inside Aso Rock: The Day Abacha Died - By Orji Ogbonnaya Orji / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.