Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (88107 Views)

6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by 2kris(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
olassy239:
is dat d best shot gej can derive frm 25millon population,i bet this crowd are nt upto 2000.lets calculate 2000 out of 25millon,wer r d remaining 24,800,000
bros tak small dey lie oh u mean say lagos is 25million people were u see am. So hw many nigeria come be na post am mk we see,or may be u mean sw geo pol region
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Bayswater: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
zubby29:
dis is not crowd,they should wait till when buhari/osibanjo comes for campain in lagos or any where in the west and north den pdp will know dat dey are still learning,jst wait and see

What do you call the one osinbajo has been doing in BRT, Keke marwa and shoprite?

Marketing?

6 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by coolgb(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
babs01:
Fayemi pulled more crowd than Fayose in ekiti yet he lost, do u think we westerners are not wise? he is an incubent president, everyone will lyk to see him, like wise if police bring Shekau to lagos he will pull more crowd dan this because everyone will lyk to see d person tormentin Nigeria. dnt b deceived. 50% of d crowd u ar seein will nt vote for him.
fayose pulled more crowd, u wanted to say. U r absolutely wrong

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by onatisi(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
2kris:
that is y confusion and backwardness will never leave u guys.the same obasanjo wey una reject na him una dey beg mak him jion apc gang of drug traffikers,arms dealers 419ners etc.yorubas be ready for anoda four year of neglect
don't use the post oor comment of an apc supporter to generalise the opinion and stand of a whole tribe or region. The entire yoruba race stands behind the commander in chief of the federal armed forces of Nigeria. We support Mr President and his programmes and we will deliver our votes. It is just natural for pockets of people to have their own different opinion. But Gej knows that he has the support of the sw region.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by onatisi(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
If pdp is to win lagos state guber elections ,jimi and his team must start campaign fully by monday. There is a lot of job to be done and a lot of ground to be covered .no more time wasting.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by phemray(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
U see most people in Lagos are educated and know what they want. this is no crowd at all cos ordinarily the population of people around this place (TBS)on a good day is up to half while most people went to observe the shameful speech. i was there n can never Vote GEJ. when i no dey craz. wait for APC Lagos rally n see. People that want GEJ back are in suffering and smiling class, they never ready to pack out of their landlord house in 15years and their companies did not pay them November & December salaries while their Directors went and donate 1billion in Abuja to support GEJ. Naturaly u cant give what u dont have. GEJ have no answer-imagine his speech today.

VOTE GMB, VOTE CHANGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by onatisi(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2015
phemray:

VOTE GMB, VOTE CHANGE
this is one of the reason why apc will never grow beyond the level they are now. Ordinary campaign slogan ,they can't even get it right. What do they mean by change ? Common sense should have pointed out to them that they should specify the type of change they are shouting all about.is it positive change or negative change? A party that cannot create a simple clear campaign slogan wants to control the nation and her resources !!!! awada kerikeri

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Comsol: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2015
With this mammoth crowd and support for GEJ, still trying to figure out how Buhari thinks he can win the next general election.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by ransomed: 2:25am On Jan 09, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I'm not speaking to a mob who are irrational I'm speaking to you who has experienced the fresh air and being swayed by propaganda from APC
::--- Must i be in your camp by force? I have the civic right to vote my conscience. Please, do same without forcing your fresh air through my nostrils. Thanks.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Emperor007: 6:09am On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ would comfortably beat Buhuri (GMB) any time / day.

Buhari is not the change nor messiah Nigerians want.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Emperor007: 6:17am On Jan 09, 2015
APC should not forget that in a free & fair election, GEJ is guaranteed minimum of 25% vote from only Igbos in any state in Nigeria outside the East.

Then project the presidential result after 14th Febraury, 2015 ...

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Mordyb: 6:26am On Jan 09, 2015
After today my support for Goodluck ebele Jonathan is renewed I say no to those who wants to drag us back

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by tit(f): 6:35am On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan and Jimi on mission to rescue Lagos!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2015
rozayx5:

we dont vote illiterates in Akwa Ibom^^^^
the guy is loaded and has all the connection to industrialise the State, thats the kind of governor we need now, not the tout APC is fielding
Bro, until 2016... This is what we need at the federal level.... There are thousands kilometers on road spanning the Nigerian territory, but what how many did Jonathan build? There are decaying classes, universities... how many was upgraded? Federal facilities are decaying around the country... how many are maintained? lots of money are claimed missing, monies that could have been enough to cater for this infrastructures mentioned above... Goodluck fvcked up, even Akpabio did more jobs than GEJ.

When you over 100,000 km to cover on road maintenance, rehabilitation and construction but only do 1,000km out of all you say you have worked?

Let's be sincere... bro, 2/10 is a failure, 3/10 is poor performance... but 8/10 or 9/10 is a good score. until the common man on the street feels the impact of policies at the federal level, they are all failures.

My respect for Akpabio is eternal!
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by fx45(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Pleases let's add words to quantify the size of this crowds. Remember to use #. #Gargantuan
#MammothCrowd

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Jecintakia: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2015
This thread bad gan!! Over 45k views and 28 pages.... Where are all the APshit with their multiple handles? u can't dream of this kind of thread...

We dont make noise, we make things happen

#GEJ with swagg

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Lilimax(f): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2015
Mordyb:
After today my support for Goodluck ebele Jonathan is renewed I say no to those who wants to drag us back
Me too smiley

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by richeso: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2015
johnmartus:
90% of this crowds are ibo and ijaw we yoruba reject jonathan from the bottom of our heart

i hope you understand and know fully well the words you speak.

if you don't have any better words to say, better not talk/comment at all.
speak for yourself alone. not for others.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by sam13(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
annibro:

Is it d same Yobo dat can't even defend an ordinary back pass?.... Mtcheeeew

Moreso, all the SS govs were asked 2 bring pipu frm their states 2 mek up d so called rented crowd u see here.

BTW; Buhari & Late Ojukwu are d only Leaders in naija dat has genuine followers.

Hahahahahahahaha....laugh and fall inside bucket of water grin
annibro:

Is it d same Yobo dat can't even defend an ordinary back pass?.... Mtcheeeew

Moreso, all the SS govs were asked 2 bring pipu frm their states 2 mek up d so called rented crowd u see here.

BTW; Buhari & Late Ojukwu are d only Leaders in naija dat has genuine followers.

Hahahahahahahaha....laugh and fall inside bucket of water
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by melomelo: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Atigba:
As for me and my house we will vote

Good luck

As for me and my house we will vote

Good luck. We pray GEJ remain in power till 2019
Sai GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
royalcode:

Were you and PEJ classmates or something?

Lol, you were trying to correct someone else's grammer and forgot to tend to your own blunder..funny

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by myola777(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
joeboy03:

Lol, you were trying to correct someone else's grammer and forgot to tend to your own blunder..funny
you also need to work on your spelling "Grammar not grammer"
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by kaypable(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2015
SwagForce1:

Bros, make una help tag una post with this images nah. PDP na the game.

Dear Sawgforce1,
My name is Ogunwo Olukayode, I am a business and entrepreneur person. I am the Managing Partner of El-TEM Investment and a Partner with Aclan MultiMedia Ltd. I designed a pendant for the People's Democratic Party and I had over 5000 samples sent to Nigeria to grow and expand my business. it is very shocking to find a picture of my samples on this website by one "swagforce1" which is you. You uses my pendant sample pictures everyday on his post on Nairaland. it is my hard work and labour that you is flaunting on his page on nairaland. I have the design protected and since it has gone viral, I will use everything within my power and capacity to make sure you do not have it the free way. All my partners have seen these pictures even down to my contacts in the Villa and 3 other state respectively. Do you know how it feels for my INVESTMENT over millions of Naira just go down the drain. My proposals are been turn down. I plan to take this to the media and I will most definitely press for a law suit. I have the patent over this designs and my products. please I advice SWAGFORCE1 to take out those post and stop using My product samples for publication on this site. Or I will take actions on both you and nairaland. You cannot not find the pictures of this product anywhere but on this website and it is absurd. IF you want to promote the party find other means and not at the expense of other people's business!! Kindly take out the picture and stop using them. I hope my plight is understood. I will send the screen shot of this publication on Naira Land and I will share it with my Lawyer, the Corporate Affairs Commission and the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Investment who have covered my designs and we will continue from there. I hope Nairaland gets this information too. And everybody on this platform can bear me witness this is preposterous. Reach me on ogunwokayode@gmail.com
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by kaypable(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
SwagForce1:
Vote for PDP.

Dear Sawgforce1,
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by lisimmo(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
johnmartus:
90% of this crowds are ibo and ijaw we yoruba reject jonathan from the bottom of our heart
come ooo...I'm Yoruba and I'm solidly behind GeJ, my family and friends are also up for PDP, likewise most Yorubas I've seen. So speak for urself alone and not for the whole Yoruba pple. You can reject GEJ from the roof of your heart if u like, that's ur cup of hot tea which will soon burn ur heart. Run along honey and play with the cows

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
abrahamsom:

Yea, exactly. He will be the first incubent president since 1999 that will lose convincingly even in his own state. Great surprise indeed!!!
In ur nightmares abi...abeg wake up mek U drink cold water

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 30, 2015
BlackHuman:
#BringBackOurGirls......We miss them.
see ur teeth !

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 30, 2015
lookmangiw:
I can bet my life on it that most of the people on ground were paid or promised to be paid. This trend is not common with PDP alone. That's how the game is being played here.

Bet ur life on some political issues? Eyaaaaaaaaah...y U no com mek I use U do blood money since life don tire U? Even my 6 year-old nephew wouldn't be this daft. Eat some food!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by johnmartus(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Felixsun20:
come ooo...I'm Yoruba and I'm solidly behind GeJ, my family and friends are also up for PDP, likewise most Yorubas I've seen. So speak for urself alone and not for the whole Yoruba pple. You can reject GEJ from the roof of your heart if u like, that's ur cup of hot tea which will soon burn ur heart. Run along honey and play with the cows
get lost hypocrite vote whoever you want to vote stop rant but you should know that i speak the thousand of yoruba mind
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2015
johnmartus:
get lost hypocrite vote whoever you want to vote stop rant but you should know that i speak the thousand of yoruba mind
which thousands of Yorubas? Did U enter their minds to see what they have there ? U need to take some chill tonic till February and stop being unnecessarily daft cool shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Inside Aso Rock: The Day Abacha Died - By Orji Ogbonnaya Orji / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.