Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo (971 Views)

Jonathan Made Osinbajo’s Tour Of Niger Delta A Success - Niger Delta Militants / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler / Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by 234Forum: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0pPU0VQSFlPQk8xd3d3d3AuanBnfDY2MA==[/img]
Former Captain of the Nigerian Super Eagles, Joseph Yobo, at the ongoing President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 2015 Presidential campaign rally going on in Lagos, as urged the Nigerian youths to brace up and show support to the ruling party for a better governance in the country.

Citing some good works achieved by the President Jonathan's administration that was monitored by Aina Tolulope, Yobo noted that if not for the President, the Super Eagles wouldn't have won the Nations Cup after 20 years.

According to the former Eagles star, "If not for President Jonathan, we wouldn't have won the Nations cup after 20 years."

Yobo emphasized that what the youths needed in the country is a president that has listening ears and good agendas that can enhance the growth of the country.

http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13108515-jonathan-made-nigeria-to-win-the-nations-cup-joseph-yobo
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by 234Forum: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
::
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by Rich4god(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dis naija eh... So na Buhari make us not to qualify for the next one.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by 234Forum: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Rich4god:
Dis naija eh... So na Buhari make us not to qualify for the next one.

Ah taya for these Useless PDP Supporters.

The same Jonathan that made us win made us not to qualify. So, he should GET OUT!
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by BRAV0O(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
This guy really fall my hand anyway he's also one time looser like that , can u imagine this badluck yobo saying

rubbish on the podium grin so funny
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by dj187: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ball yobo no sabi play, sense him still no get.

Meanwhile vote GMB
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by Baawaa(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yobo,don't add to your problem.So,tell us who make super eagle not to qualify for nation cup.
Yobo(failure)+jonathan(failure)=FAILUREs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by SUBMARINE: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
We believe you

His goodluck made economic diversification manifest unlike his opponent who in the 1980s failed to do it

FOI bill was passed and today he is being hurled insults something OBJ won't accept

The trains are back and power almost fully privatized

G= Good luck

O= Our

D= David

Just as David triumph over his enemies, so shall you over your enemies

J= Jonathan

E= Exalted

S= Son

U= Undoing

S= Satan(Slavery)

As Jesus redemmed mankind So shall you redeem the oppressed nations of Nigeria

H= Heaven

O= Oh

L= Let

Y= Your

S= Servant's(Ebele)

P= Prayers

I= Invite

R= Rescue

I= In

T= Time

As the HolySpirit came to the rescue of the disciples in time so the Lord sent you to rescue us in time.
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by phlemzy: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
The same way Jonathan incapacitated them from defending the cup that they won...
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by MrScript(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yobo... Yobo... you know say thunder o fire you?
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by bewitching: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
One of d worst footballers we've ever had see his p onmo lips,badluck captain
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by LRNZH(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yobo perfectly represents the era of defanged Super Eagles otherwise known as Super Chickens.

The great captains like Keshi, Kanu, Okocha and Enyeama have not made such ridiculous statements.

He better comes out of the closet to announce his interest in being favored by a GEJ largese than to tarnish what is left of his rather spotty reputation as a Nigeria football great.

GMB 2015. Integrity on a Platter

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by StunningCEO: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
I never jonathan was now Emenike and Ideye roled into one.
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

We believe you

His goodluck made economic diversification manifest unlike his opponent who in the 1980s failed to do it

FOI bill was passed and today he is being hurled insults something OBJ won't accept

The trains are back and power almost fully privatized

G= Good luck

O= Our

D= David

Just as David triumph over his enemies, so shall you over your enemies

J= Jonathan

E= Exalted

S= Son

U= Undoing

S= Satan(Slavery)

As Jesus redemmed mankind So shall you redeem the oppressed nations of Nigeria

H= Heaven

O= Oh

L= Let

Y= Your

S= Servant's(Ebele)

P= Prayers

I= Invite

R= Rescue

I= In

T= Time

As the HolySpirit came to the rescue of the disciples in time so the Lord sent you to rescue us in time.
putting the full meaning of God was bad. Putting your full meaning of Jesus was worse. Putting your full meaning of the holy spirit was the worst. To me ur comment reeks of blasphemy. And i'm sure somewhere in the bible states blasphemy against the holy spirit brings no forgiveness. This is politics. Lets leave God or anybody we believe in out of this
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by buchichukwu69: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
SO WHAT? NA IM MAKE YOU GO Bleep UP FOR THE LAST ONE?
DIDN'T IBB WIN U-17, AND ABACHA WON BOTH NATIONS CUP AND OLYMPIC AGAINST BRAZIL AND ARGENTINA.
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by SUBMARINE: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
HugeCock:
putting the full meaning of God was bad. Putting your full meaning was worse. Putting your full meaning of the holy spirit was the worst. To me ur comment reeks of blasphemy. And i'm sure somewhere in the bible states blasphemy against the holy spirit brings no forgiveness. This is politics. Lets leave God or anybody we believe in out of this

Quote the part of the bible

You think GEJ got there by his power.

Watch how God vindicates him

For your info

The bible says

" All powers both good and evil belongs to me and I will give it to those I choose." God

cool
Re: Jonathan Made Nigeria To Win The Nations Cup - Joseph Yobo by dridowu: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
The same Jonathan also makes Nigeria not to qualify talkless defending the trophy. Using that as a campaign is a total nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

This Election Is Not About Buhari... / Nigeria’ll Be In Trouble If PDP Wins –buhari / APC Presidential Rall In Lokoja, Kogi State Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.