Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? (1866 Views)

"Yoruba Are Genetically Immune To Lassa Fever Virus" - Prof. Christian / Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? / Is Excessive Drinking Habit A Cause For Being Pot Bellied? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by cirmuell(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Is it really okay(health-wise) to not fall sick for years running?
I know of an individual who don't fall sick, well except for minor headaches and common-colds(& even those rarely occur).

Doctors\Experts in the house should please shed more light on this, a good immune system or something to be worried about?

Have you seen such, or do you experience something like this? share your story.
Re: Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by Justeenaleo(f): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
That's a sign of being special, we good like that!! grin

1 Like

Re: Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by cirmuell(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Justeenaleo:
That's a sign of being special, we good like that!! grin
you rarely fall sick?
Re: Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
cirmuell:
you rarely fall sick?
Yeah!
Re: Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
cirmuell:
Is it really okay(health-wise) to not fall sick for years running?
I know of an individual who don't fall sick, well except for minor headaches and common-colds(& even those rarely occur).

Doctors\Experts in the house should please shed more light on this, a good immune system or something to be worried about?

Have you seen such, or do you experience something like this? share your story.
See this mumu. So "minor" head ache and "common" cold is not part of falling sick? Are you expecting people to regularly have gonorrhoea, Ebola, cancer, madness and so on? naw a for this one o. So just because u want to read medicine you are looking for fault in people that don't suffer "major" head aches and "uncommon" cold...shior.
Re: Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by cirmuell(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
BiHung:

See this mumu. So "minor" head ache and "common" cold is not part of falling sick? Are you expecting people to regularly have gonorrhoea, Ebola, cancer, madness and so on? naw a for this one o. So just because u want to read medicine you are looking for fault in people that don't suffer "major" head aches and "uncommon" cold...shior.
Wao shocked
Well you clearly misunderstood this thread and what it is about. And you sir have a very weak reasoning ability. #nooffence
Thanks for dropping by. cool
Re: Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
cirmuell:
Wao shocked
Well you clearly misunderstood this thread and what it is about. And you sir have a very weak reasoning ability. #nooffence
Thanks for dropping by. cool
See this kindergarten o. Who has a weak reasoning ability here? Seun should start banning senseless topics and users before many of your colleagues from the ADM (association of daft men) take over this forum
Re: Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by cirmuell(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
BiHung:

See this kindergarten o. Who has a weak reasoning ability here? Seun should start banning senseless topics and users before many of your colleagues from the ADM (association of daft men) take over this forum
Lol really? were you paid to be this daft? cheesygrin

p.s The Forum would've been dead by now if he's half as dumb as you are. You can keep on ranting, I'm done with ya winkcool
Re: Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2015
cirmuell:
Lol really? were you paid to be this daft? cheesygrin

p.s The Forum would've been dead by now if he's half as dumb as you are. You can keep on ranting, I'm done with ya winkcool
grow up...
Re: Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by cirmuell(m): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2015
BiHung:
grow up...
check ur box. cool
Re: Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2015
cirmuell:
check ur box. cool
wrong move...message me on FBk instead...can't check my box mate (to be deleted soon)
Re: Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by cirmuell(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2015
BiHung:
wrong move...message me on FBk instead...can't check my box mate. (to be deleted soon)
U can remove it now, check ur fb box. wink

1 Like

Re: Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2015
cirmuell:
U can remove it now, check ur fb box. wink
replied cool wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Does This . / See What A Nigerian Man Found Inside A Drug He Bought For His Sick Brother(pics) / A Breastfeeding mother Wants To Get Rid Of Pregnancy With Pllls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.