Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

A Breastfeeding mother Wants To Get Rid Of Pregnancy With Pllls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Breastfeeding mother Wants To Get Rid Of Pregnancy With Pllls (1871 Views)

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Pregnancy Supplement For Breastfeeding Mother: PREGNACARE BREASTFEEDING / Natural Way To Prevent Pregnancy With Uda (negro Pepper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Breastfeeding mother Wants To Get Rid Of Pregnancy With Pllls by thegraace: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
My friend's wife is nursing 4 Months old baby and now she discovered that she is pregnant again. The husband confided in me and to me that his wife does not want to go through evacuation method but rather she wants to take abortion pills. Can she take pills? The pregnancy is just three weeks. Pls house quality advice. Any other means to get rid of the pregnancy
Re: A Breastfeeding mother Wants To Get Rid Of Pregnancy With Pllls by forzarush(f): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Not advisable,she should see a doctor.
Re: A Breastfeeding mother Wants To Get Rid Of Pregnancy With Pllls by dxdiag(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2017
That is a serious case, i suspect you re the one bro not ur friend. Keep the baby instead of removing it with pill. Good things is coming your way if you bliv. The bundle you want to terminate, re u aware many pple re seeking God for it?
The blessing this baby will bring along will marvel you,so just leave it the way it is.

(1) (Reply)

10 Foods & Supplements That Reverse Liver Disease / Ten Longest Living Conjoined Twins / Causes Of Vaginal Itching: Treatment And Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.