Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Htc Evo 4g Lte... Would I Be Able To Use It In Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc Evo 4g Lte... Would I Be Able To Use It In Nigeria? (1500 Views)

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Htc Evo 4g Lte... Would I Be Able To Use It In Nigeria? by Dahlia22: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
I am getting a HTC Evo 4g LTE phone soon. It is yet to be unlocked. Would I be able to use it in Nigeria? I heard it's been used only in America....

Anyone gotten a HTC Evo 4g LTE and using it here? Thanks

Re: Htc Evo 4g Lte... Would I Be Able To Use It In Nigeria? by dapperman(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
why not. most new smart phones now operate on the 4g platform. it can be unlocked. although the network carrier (verizon, spirit, AT & T, sprint,etc) will determine how much you may spend to unlock it. i could point you to the right places to unlock if u please. i am currently using a motorola droid phone that is verizon and i unlocked it here in abuja.
Re: Htc Evo 4g Lte... Would I Be Able To Use It In Nigeria? by Dahlia22: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
dapperman:
why not. most new smart phones now operate on the 4g platform. it can be unlocked. although the network carrier (verizon, spirit, AT & T, sprint,etc) will determine how much you may spend to unlock it. i could point you to the right places to unlock if u please. i am currently using a motorola droid phone that is verizon and i unlocked it here in abuja.

This is by sprint... How much would it cost me to unlock it. A friend forgot to unlock it before sending it
Re: Htc Evo 4g Lte... Would I Be Able To Use It In Nigeria? by dapperman(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2015
I unlocked mine with 5,000. At gsm village wuse. I can give u a number if u want.
Re: Htc Evo 4g Lte... Would I Be Able To Use It In Nigeria? by Dahlia22: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
dapperman:
I unlocked mine with 5,000. At gsm village wuse. I can give u a number if u want.

The Fone has no sim slot. Guess I av to use as basically for browsing only
Re: Htc Evo 4g Lte... Would I Be Able To Use It In Nigeria? by dapperman(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dahlia22:

The Fone has no sim slot. Guess I av to use as basically for browsing only
confused...no slim slot?
Re: Htc Evo 4g Lte... Would I Be Able To Use It In Nigeria? by Dahlia22: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2015
dapperman:
confused...no slim slot?

No sim slot at all...... Never knew there were comes that had no sim slots
Re: Htc Evo 4g Lte... Would I Be Able To Use It In Nigeria? by francisokoh(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hello my friend, you can actually get an unlock HTC EVO 4G LTE by verizon. It uses normal sim card and it works instantly as you slot it in. My brother is using it and i have a friend who is selling it, if you are serious i can give you his number so that you guys will discuss. Hope this help
Re: Htc Evo 4g Lte... Would I Be Able To Use It In Nigeria? by Dahlia22: 7:21pm On May 18, 2015
francisokoh:
Hello my friend, you can actually get an unlock HTC EVO 4G LTE by verizon. It uses normal sim card and it works instantly as you slot it in. My brother is using it and i have a friend who is selling it, if you are serious i can give you his number so that you guys will discuss. Hope this help

I don't mind. Let me have the number then. But mine has no sim slot

(1) (Reply)

Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. / How To Get Mtn 5mb For Just #5naira / Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.