Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. (20118 Views)

Drop Your Wordplay Here!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by GIYAZZ(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
007Bruce:
weird
grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by LhoOd: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Ah wil use yhu as a steppin stone nd Cross yhu over lik a River in Calabar

nd lik a state in nigeria, wit moi Bar<s>.. u gon Yell.. Sir!

hun..for real??
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
•I brought 10 psycho-killers from Herzegovina/Your girl won't be spared... I'd let hollows in her.....while she's reading an encyclopaedia/then have the newswrapped around her head likeKen Saro Wiwa/

This is arrant nonsense and a complete balderdash going by Cooger's line of argument, how can you wrap news around someones' neck?

Cooger is a wackerel. grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by 007Bruce: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
mikuz:
•I brought 10 psycho-killers from Herzegovina/Your girl won't be spared... I'd let hollows in her.....while she's reading an encyclopaedia/then have the newswrapped around her head likeKen Saro Wiwa/

This is arrant nonsense and a complete balderdash going by Cooger's line of argument, how can you wrap news around someones' neck?

Cooger is a wackerel. grin
Lol
wrap the news/noose around your neck like ken saro wiwa

wrap the ''noose'' around your neck... - saro wiwa was hanged

wrap the news around your neck - this is like a metaphor, learn the cause of ken saro wiwa's death & you'll get this line

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Saro-Wiwa
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Saro-Wiwa
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
007Bruce:

Lol
wrap the news/noose around your neck like ken saro wiwa

wrap the ''noose'' around your neck... - saro wiwa was hanged

wrap the news around your neck - this is like a metaphor, learn the cause of ken saro wiwa's death & you'll get this line

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Saro-Wiwa
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Saro-Wiwa

Don't get it twisted, the line is ok. I dug it perfectly more than you even did! But then I said going by Cooger's line of argument, he says that a pun that doesn't make meaning if it is read both ways is wack. Hence, it makes sense if you read it this way : Wrap the noose around your neck like Ken Saro Wiwa. But it makes no grammatical meaning reading it this way : Wrap the news around ya neck like Ken Saro Wiwa.

^ This does not make any sense. You can't touch news, let alone wrap it on someones' neck. News is not tangible, can you even touch it?

This is a taste of Cooger's medicine. He claims that a pun must make sense if it is read both ways for it to be valid and not wack - but he wrote a pun that makes no meaning reading it both ways. This is is prove that Cooger is a wack hypocrite who speaks from the both sides of his mouth and hes a blatant devil's advocate. Period.

4 Likes

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by 007Bruce: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
mikuz:

Don't get it twisted, the line is ok. I dug it perfectly more than you even did! But then I said going by Cooger's line of argument, he says that a pun that doesn't make meaning if it is read both ways is wack. Hence, it makes sense if you read it this way : Wrap the noose around your neck like Ken Saro Wiwa. But it makes no grammatical meaning reading it this way : Wrap the news around ya neck like Ken Saro Wiwa.

^ This does not make any sense. You can't touch news, let alone wrap it on someones' neck. News is not tangible, can you even touch it?

This is a taste of Cooger's medicine. He claims that a pun must make sense if it is read both ways for it to be valid and not wack - but he wrote a pun that makes no meaning reading it both ways. This is is prove that Cooger is a wack hypocrite who speaks from the both sides of his mouth and hes a blatant devil's advocate. Period.

hehe i withdraw
cooger should come and defend himself
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
mikuz:

bloody illiterate.
the play is on news-wrap. google what it means. my vocab pool is too advanced for an 8th grade drop out like you.

if it's not team mar ya, it's cal-they-run. olodo word-player. you reach longer than dhalsim's foot on streetfighter. grin

use your common sense, village boy!
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
coogar:

bloody illiterate.
the play is on news-wrap. google what it means, mr. cal-they-run. olodo word-player.

use your dictionary, please!

Mr Punchline recycler, are you denying that you did not play news with noose? Are you tryna shift the goal post?

Heir/ here wordplay pioneer!
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Cooger the punchline hijacker, if you're not stealing puns from Dizaster you are jacking lines from Jay z or Canibus. Suarez of NairaLand.

4 Likes

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
mikuz:

Mr Punchline recycler, are you denying that you did not play news with noose? Are you tryna shift the goal post?

Heir/ here wordplay pioneer!

are you an idiöt?

news wrap/noose wrap.
you have been an idïot since you were born. a bar that many people read and gave me props is what you are having örgasms about?

you will never catch me reaching - unless you are too rëtarded to decipher my lines & that won't be my fault. i pay attention to details so all my bars are 100% potent.

that's another lesson for you today - a lesson your 30 years of formal education failed to teach you. you are almost 40 & you have never heard of news wrap? grin

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
there's news wrap ....
the fault of that bar is the set up.. it's misleading and not very clear or smooth.. -thus making the wordplay not easily noticeable

cos news is not related to ken and didn't really connect in the bar .. Assuming something related to news was included in that bar-journalists for example, it would have even been a harder punchline .
it is only people that know Ken saro wiwa died by hanging that could even figure out that news= noose .. am sure many people didn't get that news/noose ... and it's not their fault-- the set up didn't connect well
same thing with that Ajepaki/ obsessed with eminem--is not from -Pakistan- Paki+STAN ... - this line was great(hidden pun) but very few could have gotten it cos the set up to that line wasn't good thus connection was weak and couldn't be understood by the likes of warribloood and co.
.even that zamua that understood it..My mind is telling me that he is a Ghost Account tongue people like warribloood and sosiqdudde can't dig or understand such things quickly especially if the set up is not giving a hint thus giving your opponents the edge...

* Cooger 's setups and punchline style is exactly like that of Sauron..
your rap styles and personality are just so similar and i have said it before. i still think you are sauron but let's not go there.
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2015

cos news is not related to ken and didn't really connect in the bar .. Assuming something related to news was included in that bar-journalists for example, it would have even been a harder punchline .
it is only people that know Ken saro wiwa died by hanging that could even figure out that news= noose .. am sure many people didn't get that news/noose ... and it's not their fault-- the set up didn't connect well
same thing with that Ajepaki/ obsessed with eminem--is not from -Pakistan- Paki+STAN ... - this line was great(hidden pun) but very few could have gotten it cos the set up to that line wasn't good thus connection was weak and couldn't be understood by the likes of warribloood and co.

ken saro wiwa's death was a shocking news. the set up was perfect......it's not my fault that half of NLers don't know who ken saro wiwa was or how his death came about. it's like south africans not knowing who mandela is.

NLers have to catch up with me, i can never go down to their level. so i won't dumb down my bars to suit the IQ of retärds like mikuz. coogar will never compromise the high standard of his written.
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
coogar:

are you an idiöt?

news wrap/noose wrap.
you have been an idïot since you were born. a bar that many people read and gave me props is what you are having örgasms about?

you will never catch me reaching - unless you are too rëtarded to decipher my lines & that won't be my fault. i pay attention to details so all my bars are 100% potent.

that's another lesson for you today - a lesson your 30 years of formal education failed to teach you. you are almost 40 & you have never heard of news wrap? grin

Shut up!

You are chatting bollocks. The punch is still nonsense to me, flat and basic as hell.

According to your sstupid lines of argument, there are so many faults in this bar, but allow me highlight one of them.

You said 'have the news wrapped around her head like Ken Saro Wiwa.'

Are you an iidiot? In 1995, Ken was killed by hanging - the last time I checked, during execution, the noose is not wrapped around the persons' head, its rather wrapped around his neck. How do you hang someone by putting the rope around the person's head? Are you rretarded? grin

Now lets even assume that this pun plays both ways. What about this?

•Sid's gone soft...With ease, I'll win this/I'm swift, he's slow...He can't last the distance/lyrically, it's the fitness or the illness/ Even in business...../I epitomise Pounds and Dollars but everyone pukes at the kinda value the Sid is

Hahaha . . .
Cooger says if a pun doesn't play both ways it should be regarded as wack. You played Cedis/ Sid is. So you are indirectly saying you're wack cos this pun does not play both ways. '. . . but everyone pukes at the kinda value the cedis'. Does this make any logical meaning? This is like saying ' . . . but everyone pukes at the kinda value the naira'.

Haha . . Cooger you have been exposed as a complete devil's advocate!! How does this play both ways? Are you an iidiot? grin

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
mikuz:

Shut up!

You are chatting bollocks. The punch is still nonsense to me, flat and basic as hell.

According to your sstupid lines of argument, there are so many faults in this bar, but allow me highlight one of them.

You said 'have the news wrapped around her head like Ken Saro Wiwa.'

Are you an iidiot? In 1995, Ken was killed by hanging - the last time I checked, during execution, the noose is not wrapped around the persons' head, its rather wrapped around his neck. How do you hang someone by putting the rope around the person's head? Are you rretarded? grin

you are a stark illiterate.....
noose is the rope hanging around the head of a death row prisoner. put a head in a noose has always been a perfect grammatical statement. take your mgbeke team mar ya and cal they run out of here.

Now lets even assume that this pun plays both ways. What about this?

•Sid's gone soft...With ease, I'll win this/I'm swift, he's slow...He can't last the distance/lyrically, it's the fitness or the illness/ Even in business...../I epitomise Pounds and Dollars but everyone pukes at the kinda value the Sid is

Hahaha . . .
Cooger says if a pun doesn't play both ways it should be regarded as wack. You played Cedis/ Sid is. So you are indirectly saying you're wack cos this pun does not play both ways. '. . . but everyone pukes at the kinda value the cedis'. Does this make any logical meaning? This is like saying ' . . . but everyone pukes at the kinda value the naira'.

you are a disgrace to the placenta that fed you for several months. everyone pukes at the kinda value the Sid is. are you a nonentity? how is that not making sense compared to your cal they run? there's no word known as cal in 25 different versions of the dictionary.

Haha . . Cooger you have been exposed as a complete devil's advocate!! How does this play both ways? Are you an iidiot? grin

no wonder you died in the battle against me. cheap bars like fabrice muamba & fadeyi oloro murdered you. not a single voter thought you won. you are a disgrace to the people of edo state......little wonder your picture looked like a recovering mental patient of a bar beach spiritualist. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
mikuz's corny bars

I slam your @ss for ranting/ cos yo spits worthless . . you should be banned from rapping. ./but my raps are costlier than an Aston Martin/so quit claiming that your lyrics are fat . cos we all know like 'Marco Van' . . Your 'Bars thin'!/

What you writes lacking/ so Im giving you a nice spanking/ till you look more malnurished than niggas on dry fasting/
Im too ruthless for you . . so Ima 'keep it straight and narrow' . . and beat you with a wide margin!/

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif[/img]
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Cooger you said this :

coogar:

you wrote a stüpid bar.....
if your double entrede doesn't make sense both ways, it's a shyte bar.

nor be by force to wordplay....
take your mgbeke verbiage back to facebook. we will not tolerate shytë written in 2015.

Yet you did a double entendre - Sid is/ Cedi that doesn't make sense both ways. So you've been spitting shyte bars since sliced bread hahaha.

"if your double entrede doesn't make sense both ways, it's a shyte bar." - Cooger

^^ Cooger how does 'but everyone pukes at the kinda value the Cedis' make any grammatical meaning? Are you an iidiot? grin

2 Likes

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
mikuz:
Cooger you said this :

Yet you did a double entendre - Sid is/ Cedi that doesn't make sense both ways. So you've been spitting shyte bars since sliced bread hahaha.

"if your double entrede doesn't make sense both ways, it's a shyte bar." - Cooger

^^ Cooger how does 'but everyone pukes at the kinda value the Cedis' make any grammatical meaning? Are you an iidiot? grin

cedis = sid is.
everyone laughs at the kinda value the sid is. everyone laughs at sid's value. very easy bar to follow.

You just confused/ that trash you rapping have shown/ you'd get dismantled and stoned/
but in this battle . . If I catch 'Air dissing' ask . . 'Cavani' . . Ill break more than half of his bones!/

NL's textcee community all joined hands to say it shall not be well with you for this stupid reach.

so Edison is air dissing? grin

darkrebel, where are you?

We cant be compared . . ya life worth no more than two cents/ you and ya whole fam are ffucking useless/
cos while I crash in a nice and well furnished dublex/
. . Y'll live in a self con . . and sleep on 'Mats' . . like Ignoring 'Hummels'!!/

how's kim even rated at all with this level of stüpidity. so when you sleep on mats - you are ignoring hummels? grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hahaha . . Simple question. Cooger does it play both ways? Yes or no?

if your double entrede doesn't make sense both ways, it's a shyte bar. - Cooger

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
mikuz:
Hahaha . . Simple question. Cooger does it play both ways? Yes or no?

if your double entrede doesn't make sense both ways, it's a shyte bar. - Cooger

grin grin

it plays both ways.
Sid's value is poor, value of the cedis is poor. compare it to "when they see my Cal, they run"

biko, what is cal? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
coogar:

it plays both ways.
Sid's value is poor, value of the cedis is poor. compare it to "when they see my Cal, they run"

biko, what is cal? cheesy grin

You are an illiterate. So this 'everyone pukes at the value the cedis' is grammatically correct? Hahaha . . There's nothing I won't see in NL.
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
' I keep a 40 Cal on my side, stepping with the mind state of a mobster.' grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
mikuz:
' I keep a 40 Cal on my side, stepping with the mind state of a mobster.' grin

40 cal is understandable. the .40 modifies the noun and we know you are talking about a gun. however, your bar says cal. which cal? and how does .40 calibre have something to do with a football stadium? grin

you are a disgrace to battle rap! yet you wonder no one rates you here. you just put down stüpid bars thinking you are in your village. when they sleep on mats like ignoring hummels. cheesy
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
coogar:

cedis = sid is.
everyone laughs at the kinda value the sid is. everyone laughs at sid's value. very easy bar to follow.

NL's textcee community all joined hands to say it shall not be well with you for this stupid reach.

so Edison is air dissing? grin

darkrebel, where are you?

how's kim even rated at all with this level of stüpidity. so when you sleep on mats - you are ignoring hummels? grin

Been chilling with my babe watching Ballon d' or

Lmfao...Air Dissing - Edison

Our Brother in Christ in the Person of Achebe Eze Mikuz grin is guilty of Comical Ridiculous Wordplays..
Its due to his Over Reliance on Wordplays..especially football plays thus making his scripts seem Rigid, stiff and and very Predictable.
Too much of Something Spoils the body of work..
Too much Ajinamoto Salt ruins the Egusi.
Shebi I told you that Mikuz likes doing too many Football plays and should reduce them a bit.
..You said Nigeria is a football nation and I was a bitter Hater..
Even Mikuz knows what I was saying was correct and he has reduced his excessive soccer plays and taking to the advise ...
That Team mar ya Play especially generated a lot of ridicules, criticisms..e.t.c it was the talk of the town
or should I say-- The Talk of the Net ..NL and FB
Am sure Mikuz has learnt his lesson
besides I think I told him in my last verse - that a Good name is better than Riches grin

Notwithstanding, let's not forget those Epic and Deadly plays he has done in the past--
* Sporting life -- Complete Sucker
* The Champions League Leg scheme against ibimi
* the Heart Land scheme against FYH

come on Coog ...tell me you didn't feel the brutality of the last two puns
the CL scheme and Heartland scheme
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Darkrebel:

Been chilling with my babe watching Ballon d' or

Lmfao...Air Dissing - Edison

Our Brother in Christ in the Person of Achebe Eze Mikuz grin is guilty of Comical Ridiculous Wordplays..
Its due to his Over Reliance of Wordplays..especially football plays thus his scripts seems Rigid and very Predictable.
Too much of Something Spoils the body of work..
Too many Ajinamoto Salt ruins the Egusi.
Shebi I told you that Mikuz likes doing too many Football plays and should reduce them
..You said Nigeria is a football nation and I was a bitter Hater..
Even Mikuz knows what I was saying was correct and he has reduced his excessive soccer plays and taking to the advise ...
That Team mar ya especially generated a lot of ridicules, criticisms..e.t.c it was the talk of the town
or should I say-- The Talk of the Net ..NL and FB
Am sure Mikuz has learnt his lesson
besides I think I told him in my last verse - that a Good name is better than Riches grin

Notwithstanding, let's not forget those Epic and Deadly plays he has done in the past--
* Sporting life -- Complete Sucker
* The Champions League Leg scheme against ibimi
* the Heart Land scheme against FYH

come on Coog ...tell me you didn't feel the brutality of the last two puns .the CL scheme and Heartland scheme

i have been reliably told he stole the heartland scheme from FB......a nigga known as cex claimed full ownership of that bar.

once in a while, the faggöt writes some decent bars but then what do you expect? he copies my styles so he cops ideas every now and then. even a broken clock is correct twice in a day.

on the grand scheme of things, kim isn't better than teddybiyasi or yeyenatu. kim just writes idiôtic football bars that make no sense.

"cos like marco van, your bars thin." grin

he even tried rhyming aston with "van your". you know he's a village boy. he pronounces aston as /as-torn/ instead of /as-tin/ grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
coogar:

i have been reliably told he stole the heartland scheme from FB......a nigga known as cex claimed full ownership of that bar.

once in a while, the faggöt writes some decent bars but then what do you expect? he copies my styles so he cops ideas every now and then. even a broken clock is correct twice in a day.

on the grand scheme of things, kim isn't better than teddybiyasi or yeyenatu. kim just writes idiôtic football bars that make no sense.

"cos like marco van, your bars thin." grin

he even tried rhyming aston with "van your". you know he's a village boy. he pronounces aston as /as-torn/ instead of /as-tin/ grin

WTF? Abeg don't bring Pronunciation ish here?
Every Linguistics Student would tell you that different Countries, Tribes e.t.c has different ways of pronouncing words in English Language --( Variations)
How Mikuz Pronounces Astom Martin can be overlooked -- His set of sounds(Phonology), Articulatory gestures, Reasoning, Facial expressions e.t.c is that of a NIGERIAN ...
besides he may not have had the opportunity to live in U.S or U.K for a long time like you..
so why you dey yab my homie? grin
Take your time oooo ..
besides if you live where warrobloood or Mikuz lives, I swear you will lose all your British accent in 12 hours
e possible to speak in Nottingham Accent for Ajegunle ? grin

* Teddybigyanshi? Maybe

Yeyenathree .... grin no wayyyyyyyy.
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
coogar:

40 cal is understandable. the .40 modifies the noun and we know you are talking about a gun. however, your bar says cal. which cal? and how does .40 calibre have something to do with a football stadium? grin

you are a disgrace to battle rap! yet you wonder no one rates you here. you just put down stüpid bars thinking you are in your village. when they sleep on mats like ignoring hummels. cheesy

coogar:

If there's anyone who's a disgrace in textrap then it has to be you. You aint got any iota of skill in this art apart from the prowess to bite and recycle other people's punchlines. No wonder you hardly battle on here. It takes you roughly 6 months to write a battle verse. You are pathetic, your frees in FFR are the worst I've seen. Its only newbies and wackerels that see you as a vet. No old head ever read your battle verse without pointing out at least one punch that was bitten.

Against me you bit 'broke @ss bitch punch, against Sid you bit 'worst bars possible' punch and against Ibime you bit resist arrest punch. Are you suffering from a generational curse? You deserve to serve a minimum of 70 years in prison cos this is a case of crime against humanity. Suacooger!! grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
You guys should have a Rematch and deadline should be next week Monday
that's more than enough time...

if Mikuz wins, then its a draw(since coogar has won him in the past)
If Coogar wins then Mikuz would agree coogar is superior

Mikuz vs Coogar. -- Rematch ....
30 lines ...

First big match in 2015 ....
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Darkrebel:

WTF? Abeg don't bring Pronunciation ish here?
Every Linguistics Student would tell you that different Countries, Tribes e.t.c has different ways of pronouncing words in English Language --( Variations)
How Mikuz Pronounces Astom Martin can be overlooked -- His set of sounds(Phonology), Articulatory gestures, Reasoning, Facial expressions e.t.c is that of a NIGERIAN ...
besides he may not have had the opportunity to live in U.S or U.K for a long time like you..
so why you dey yab my homie? grin

everywhere on the planet, aston is /as tin/. in any english speaking country, the words are pronounced the same way. mikuz musta learnt his öral english from asari dokubo.

Take your time oooo ..
besides if you live where warrobloood or Mikuz lives, I swear you will lose all your British accent in 12 hours
e possible to speak in Nottingham Accent for Ajegunle ? grin

so why is mikuz rapping?
he's surrounded by water - can't he buy a fishing line and take the profession of his forefathers instead of pretending that he can rap?

* Teddybigyanshi? Maybe
Yeyenathree .... grin no wayyyyyyyy.

i will soon promote a brawl between teddy & kim. last year, my mission was to prove kim is a bïtch-ass twït. this year, my mission is to completely humiliate him till he relocates back to facebook.

mikuz:

If there's anyone who's a disgrace in textrap then it has to be you. You aint got any iota of skill in this art apart from the prowess to bite and recycle other people's punchlines. No wonder you hardly battle on here. It takes you roughly 6 months to write a battle verse.

you are not worth my time.
why should i script bars for a stark illiterate like yourself? my battles with sid & bis had a period of 1 week between them. that's 2 top tier battles in 7 days. something you have never achieved in your miserable accursed life. grin

You are pathetic, your frees in FFR are the worst I've seen. Its only newbies and wackerels that see you as a vet. No old head ever read your battle verse without pointing out at least one punch that was bitten.
Against me you bit 'broke @ss bitch punch, against Sid you bit 'worst bars possible' punch and against Ibime you bit resist arrest punch. Are you suffering from a generational curse? You deserve to serve a minimum of 70 years in prison cos this is a case of crime against humanity. Suacooger!! grin

mikuz, you lost woefully to me.
bars i composed within 50 mins demystified your greatness. how can you lose to fadeyi oloro bars? i was the underdog in that brawl cos you were more known than i was as at then & yet, not a single voter thought you won.

even your girlfriend voted for me & told me she's told you to stick to truckpushing or riding okada for a living. rapping isn't your forte. just because you see gods like us putting pen to paper should never make you imitate. the power of words was given to me by lucifer himself. grin

even in my sleep, i would eat you raw with bars.
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Darkrebel:
You guys should have a Rematch and deadline should be next week Monday
that's more than enough time...
if Mikuz wins, then its a draw(since coogar has won him in the past)
If Coogar wins then Mikuz would agree coogar is superior
Mikuz vs Coogar. -- Rematch ....
30 lines ...
First big match in 2015 ....

mikuz vs coogar ke?
charlie clips will not battle vector. i would battle warriblood, teddy, ksslib, etc before i can give kim another chance to fame. he's wack. animal dung wack!

until kim beats a vet we all respect here, he's not top tier. he's a PG nigga and he's been PG for 4 years now. he's stagnant. grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
coogar:

everywhere on the planet, aston is /as tin/. in any english speaking country, the words are pronounced the same way. mikuz musta learnt his öral english from asari dokubo.

so why is mikuz rapping?
he's surrounded by water - can't he buy a fishing line and take the profession of his forefathers instead of pretending that he can rap?

i will soon promote a brawl between teddy & kim. last year, my mission was to prove kim is a bïtch-ass twït. this year, my mission is to completely humiliate him till he relocates back to facebook.

you are not worth my time.
why should i script bars for a stark illiterate like yourself? my battles with sid & bis had a period of 1 week between them. that's 2 top tier battles in 7 days. something you have never achieved in your miserable accursed life. grin

mikuz, you lost woefully to me.
bars i composed within 50 mins demystified your greatness. how can you lose to fadeyi oloro bars? i was the underdog in that brawl cos you were more known than i was as at then & yet, not a single voter thought you won.

even your girlfriend voted for me & told me she's told you to stick to truckpushing or riding okada for a living. rapping isn't your forte. just because you see gods like us putting pen to paper should never make you imitate. the power of words was given to me by lucifer himself. grin

even in my sleep, i would eat you raw with bars.

SMH . . .
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
mikuz:

SMH . . .

kim, why would your opponent & his crew see your cal and run like athletico's stadium?

can a stadium run? grin
achebe of rap, lyrics fall apart. cheesy grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
coogar:

mikuz vs coogar ke?
charlie clips will not battle vector. i would battle warriblood, teddy, ksslib, etc before i can give kim another chance to fame. he's wack. animal dung wack!

until kim beats a vet we all respect here, he's not top tier. he's a PG nigga and he's been PG for 4 years now. he's stagnant. grin

Mikuz. -- You wanna revenge ?
them brawl Emaprin ..if you beat him, Coogar has agreed he will brawl you if you win a vet here
.so who will it be?
Emap or Krone?
Here's your chance to revenge or cooger will keep taunting you throughout ..
but if you win coogar then you also have the bragging rights ...

So who will it be Mikuz?
besides The Lord of the rings and Kings tourney champs are supposed to brawl...

So it should be -- Mikuz vs Krone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yo Mamma, / September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.