Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus (21360 Views)

September To Remember Bonanza For All Artistes / Coogar!!! / Down To The Wire: Elymaxiimus Vs Limerick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by airmark(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
COOGAR VS ELYMAXIIMUS

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Personals - 2 points

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

■ 12 Quatrains

■ Deadline is 2pm, Monday 28th September 2015.

■ Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than the said deadline time.

■ No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

■ No complaining about votes.

■ A no show will attract a ban.

■ No unnecessary comments

■ No smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof.

■ Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

■ If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

■ No argument with established vets or voters.

■ Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

■ Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!

No breaking of aforementioned rules, bans will be handed to offenders vigorously

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by airmark(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
BATTLE GROUND OPENED
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

1 Like

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by coogar: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
ELYMAX'S SEPULTURE

•Any option you choose....never attempt to spite me/Your torture would be worse than a pastor........ trapped in a tent with ISIS/Text-batting with me never ends well...it makes a death decisive/Tummy aches shall cause your death......if you allow a pen decide this/

•Odunharry hired me to come do some maiming here/Max is a nobody, his job in real life is taming deers/He's getting carbonized .....I'd put him to shame this year/So if I say i'll set Ely on fire ......I ain't an arsonist in Cambridgeshire/

•Brawling with Ely feels like I'm tarnishing myself/Mikuz is a petty thief....He happily bites Cex/Liricyst & Obiano remain stagnant like the Shackleton ice shelf/These roaches are begging crumbs outside me door.....Fück that charity mindset/It's time to take out the Enemy at the Gates .....I'm Vasily Zaitsev/

•My last brawl had Ibime writhing in pain/I cremated the fatso....now I am seeking for preys/Take no offence if I'm disrespectful...It's your season of shame/I'd carry Bis' ashes to your funeral....Just to spray some Spit on your Grave/

•Vet vs rookie...you should never look towards me/Beating a cannibal like me requires......a million rhyme books to study/Stop hyping my past opponents.......as if you could top me/Just cos I called you a failure does not mean you should suck Sid/

•I'm your god....To slay you.... I wouldn't rent a rifle/I've got the aura of a street-fighter but meaner than Ken & Ryu/ These bars would have this cünt bleeding for days like the Menstrual Cycle/ Then use Max Ipad to soak his flow ....I'm his Mental Idol/

•Max's a slow coach....I doubt he knows the answer to 88 + 9/When I got the contract to kill you, I practically ate buffet all night/Na your momma I pity pass.... when I made today's punch-lines/watching her son tortured like Nadal....used to flay Murray one time/She'd be crying on Youtube for the loss of a loved one.......Yetunde Bustline/

•This one is for those of you who crave for gossips/ How many of youse know Ely spends his days in churches/He's a deacon at home....He fakes on purpose/This tool is like Tompolo .....He'd deny he prays & worships/ **lemme bring that back**.... This tool is like Tompolo ....He'd deny he preys on warships/

•If you're sailing & the water runs dry, you need to get off the boat/You want war but your flow has receded.....your ascent is terribly slow/My Uzi would have you on bended knees ....whether you are a friend or the foe/ You have failed to graduate from the class of Boyz 2 Men......this is your End of the Road/

•The Coog is an impeccable lyricist...My status shall be inked forever more/You were a raging bull in the last tourney....It's time to meet your matador/ I'm putting the heat on Max ...till he gets singed with temperature/ My kill-count is numerated in Yoruba-English ....that's why I'm the King of Metaphor

•Stop getting ahead of yourself like a hasty shopper/I paid my dues....sprinted to the top....While you're a lazy plodder/If I see you dïck-ryde ThePrekky again, I ma turn this brawl into a crazy slaughter/A slüt scheming to fellàte on a Man of God ...........You're Ese Walters/

•This is the hour/I'm killing the coward/Y'all have witnessed the power/Ma fans want his execution swift....the victory is ours/Gimme Ely's aorta instead...this chicken is sour/I'd cut in around his arc precisely like Shinji Kagawa/ This cannibal would put Ely's bïtch-àss on a plate .......Issei Sagawa/

100 Likes 26 Shares

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
So, I've simplified as much as I can. This should be fun.

Enjoy! cheesy

[size=50pt]COOGAR'S EXECUTION!!![/size]

Yo

I brought an elastic bag

Specially sewn for the snitch/
Coog don't worry, it's UNISEX, incase you pose as a b1tch/
But Ur mum killed Ur pa, . . . we know she's a witch/ toasting ladies, like her poo$y's closed with a stitch/
She's known to COPE IN HAGGING. . . . . so I'm bringing lonely DANISH . . . . to get her choked with 'em d1ck/

coogar:
till his tone go low......like D'banj's chorus

His wackplays sound funny/ well max-cray's now coming/
Since he's got REACHES than bill gates' found company/ my fists invest great pounds on him/
Then I hop in his new place, rounds popping/
set his home ablaze . . . . . . . . . . house warming!/

You rub NUTS like peeling fresh pea/ you good with balls than even messi/ the way you gripping test1s / is the same way I'll grip this wicked DEZZIE/ though the EAGLE'S form's poor . . . . . you're getting fired like Steven keshi/

Alcapone; I'm the fierce lord of the mobsters/ I swing! GMB; the bad axe sent's fxcking obnoxious/ he gets cut till he's bloodless/ his belly pierced roughly with cutlass/
When he looks down . . . . . it's a wasted TOMMY HE'LL FIGURE . . . . . like men's undies & boxers/

Unlike you, I cruise on flows . . . . . elusive sailor/
When it was bars we traded, . . . . this PRO DUCKED . . . . like a goods retailer /
You thought I'm gone, you fool . . . but I'm COMING SOON . . . . like a movie trailer/ I'll shoot this wailer/
"Two pops" in his mouth like I brought good inhaler/

He a screwed derailer

While I drop hot flows than boiling-kettles/ your yap keeps spinning like running pedals/ I'll spoil ya mouth, when I come with metals/
Tools will spray, coog will faint, when I give ya tooth d K . . . . . like rotten dentals/

Normally, I'll leave fools to shout, talk/
But when he goes bananas,. I'll bring tools to ground nuts /
"Take shots to the b1tch" . . . . party grooves are now such/ the b1tch PANTS . . . having dudes ar0u$ed up/
Niggas want his head, . . they asking coogar how much? /

If he flirting, I'm giving him a slap/ next I'm speeding in with gats/
Shoot him while "he gossips". . . . then tell people; "curiosity killed the cat"/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . next I'm at his FAM house, condoling strictly with his dad/ it's "wake keeping" . . . so I'm facing him . . . to "clap overnight" . . . . . . . . . with the biggest Mac/

I script the sickest rap

Buh this f@ggot wack crier/ din't sight this coming. . . these bars will shock him; . . . . sparky barb wire/.
He tried voodoo to make this active max tire/ till I put flames in his spine; . . . that's a backfire /
And since you bite & praise yourself. than a mass choir/ I'll punch Ur lips . . . we'll see blood all over Ur mouth . . . .like a famished vampire /

Thecrook, Ur days are numbered! How?

On Monday; a 9 will have yo pleading/
Tuesday; the 5th Will crack those weak limbs . . . till you lamer than shino Rambo spitting/
On Wednesday; the 45-cal blows his chin/
Thursday; fours spray the wacko villain/
Friday; the 30-30 carve holes in him/
On Saturday; he'll get killed with the 50-50. . . . . and that's no cheating/

Not efijacdator, flash did mistake/ that for £jaculator, cos you have niggis r@ped/ but not in battles we staged/ u're practic'ly gay/ thecrook might be ranting his great/
But we only call you an OVERCOMER . . . cos from morning, . . . . you w@nk tiil it's late/

You've had no challenger slain/ bis whooped & left you rambling with pain/ cos you're john champion; you only rant in the game/
One verse per year . . . . that is his name/ y'all seriously think . . . . this devious being will . . . last in the fame?/ naah!
Jeff Lew! ; I make my peeps "kill a being". . . when max is insane!/

Max-cray!

* Jeff Lew is the producer of killer bean

* Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark

* I believe the rest are easy to dig

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by airmark(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
coogar:
ELYMAX'S SEPULTURE

•Any option you choose....never attempt to spite me/Your torture would be worse than a pastor........ trapped in a tent with ISIS/Text-batting with me never ends well...it makes a death decisive/Tummy aches shall cause your death......if you allow a pen decide this/

•Odunharry hired me to come do some maiming here/Max is a nobody, his job in real life is taming deers/He's getting carbonized .....I'd put him to shame this year/So if I say i'll set Ely on fire ......I ain't an arsonist in Cambridgeshire/

•Brawling with Ely feels like I'm tarnishing myself/Mikuz is a petty thief....He happily bites Cex/Liricyst & Obiano remain stagnant like the Shackleton ice shelf/These roaches are begging crumbs outside me door.....Fück that charity mindset/It's time to take out the Enemy at the Gates .....I'm Vasily Zaitsev/

•My last brawl had Ibime writhing in pain/I cremated the fatso....now I am seeking for preys/Take no offence if I'm disrespectful...It's your season of shame/I'd carry Bis' ashes to your funeral....Just to spray some Spit on your Grave/

•Vet vs rookie...you should never look towards me/Beating a cannibal like me requires......a million rhyme books to study/Stop hyping my past opponents.......as if you could top me/Just cos I called you a failure does not mean you should suck Sid/

•I'm your god....To slay you.... I wouldn't rent a rifle/I've got the aura of a street-fighter but meaner than Ken & Ryu/ These bars would have this cünt bleeding for days like the Menstrual Cycle/ Then use Max Ipad to soak his flow ....I'm his Mental Idol/

•Max's a slow coach....I doubt he knows the answer to 88 + 9/When I got the contract to kill you, I practically ate buffet all night/Na your momma I pity pass.... when I made today's punch-lines/watching her son tortured like Nadal....used to flay Murray one time/She'd be crying on Youtube for the loss of a loved one.......Yetunde Bustline/

•This one is for those of you who crave for gossips/ How many of youse know Ely spends his days in churches/He's a deacon at home....He fakes on purpose/This tool is like Tompolo .....He'd deny he prays & worships/ **lemme bring that back**.... This tool is like Tompolo ....He'd deny he preys on warships/

•If you're sailing & the water runs dry, you need to get off the boat/You want war but your flow has receded.....your ascent is terribly slow/My Uzi would have you on bended knees ....whether you are a friend or the foe/ You have failed to graduate from the class of Boyz 2 Men......this is your End of the Road/

•The Coog is an impeccable lyricist...My status shall be inked forever more/You were a raging bull in the last tourney....It's time to meet your matador/ I'm putting the heat on Max ...till he gets singed with temperature/ My kill-count is numerated in Yoruba-English ....that's why I'm the King of Metaphor

•Stop getting ahead of yourself like a hasty shopper/I paid my dues....sprinted to the top....While you're a lazy plodder/If I see you dïck-ryde ThePrekky again, I ma turn this brawl into a crazy slaughter/A slüt scheming to fellàte on a Man of God ...........You're Ese Walters/

•This is the hour/I'm killing the coward/Y'all have witnessed the power/Ma fans want his execution swift....the victory is ours/Gimme Ely's aorta instead...this chicken is sour/I'd cut in around his arc precisely like Shinji Kagawa/ This cannibal would put Ely's bitch-àss on a plate .......Issei Sagawa/

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by airmark(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
So, I've simplified as much as I can. This should be fun.

Enjoy! cheesy

[size=50pt]COOGAR'S EXECUTION!!![/size]

Yo

I brought an elastic bag

Coog don't worry, it's UNISEX, incase you pose as a b1tch/
But Ur mum killed Ur pa, . . . we know she's a witch/ toasting ladies, like her pussy's closed with a stitch/
She's known to COPE IN HAGGING. . . . . so I'm bringing lonely DANISH . . . . to get her choked with 'em d1ck/

[quote author =.coogar]
till his tone go low......like D'banj's chorus [./quote]

His wackplays sound funny/ well max-cray's now coming/
Since he's got REACHES than bill gates' found company/ my fists invest great pounds on him/
Then I hop in his new place, rounds popping/
set his home ablaze . . . . . . . . . . house warming!/

You rub NUTS like peeling fresh pea/ you good with balls than even messi/ the way you gripping test1s / is the same way I'll grip this wicked DEZZIE/ though the EAGLE'S form's poor . . . . . you're getting fired like Steven keshi/

Alcapone; I'm the fierce lord of the mobsters/ I swing! GMB; the bad axe sent's [/I] fxcking obnoxious/ he gets cut till he's bloodless/ his belly pierced roughly with cutlass/
When he looks down . . . . . it's a wasted TOMMY HE'LL FIGURE . . . . . like men's undies & boxers/

Unlike you, I cruise on flows . . . . . elusive sailor/
When it was bars [i]we traded, . . . . this PRO DUCKED . . . . like a goods retailer
/
You thought I'm gone, you fool . . . but I'm COMING SOON . . . . like a movie trailer/ I'll shoot this wailer/
"Two pops" in his mouth like I brought good inhaler/

He a screwed derailer

While I drop hot flows than boiling-kettles/ your yap keeps spinning like running pedals/ I'll spoil ya mouth, when I come with metals/
Tools will spray, coog will faint, when I give ya tooth d K . . . . . like rotten dentals/

Normally, I'll leave fools to shout, talk/
But when he goes bananas,. I'll bring tools to ground nuts /
"Take shots to the b1tch" . . . . party grooves are now such/ the b1tch PANTS . . . having dudes ar0u$ed up/
Niggas want his head, . . they asking coogar how much? /

If he flirting, I'm giving him a slap/ next I'm speeding in with gats/
Shoot him while "he gossips". . . . then tell people; "curiosity killed the cat"/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . next I'm at his FAM house, condoling strictly with his dad/ it's "wake keeping" . . . so I'm facing him . . . to "clap overnight" . . . . . . . . . with the biggest Mac/

I script the sickest rap

Buh this f@ggot wack crier/ din't sight this coming. . . these bars will shock him; . . . . sparky barb wire/
He tried voodoo to make this active max tire/ till I put flames in his spine;[/I] . . . that's a [i]backfire /
And since you bite & praise yourself. than a mass choir/ I'll punch Ur lips . . . we'll see blood all over Ur mouth . . . .like a famished vampire /

Thecrook, Ur days are numbered! How?

Tuesday; the 5th Will crack those weak limbs . . . till you lamer than shino Rambo spitting/

Not efijacdator, flash did mistake/ that for £jaculator, cos you have niggis r@ped/ but not in battles we staged/ u're practic'ly gay/ thecrook might be ranting his great/
But we only call you an OVERCOMER . . . cos from morning, . . . . you w@nk tiil it's late/

You've had no challenger slain/ bis whooped & left you rambling with pain/ cos you're john champion; you only rant in the game/
One verse per year . . . . that is his name/ y'all seriously think . . . . this devious being will . . . last in the fame?/ naah!
Jeff Lew! ; I make my peeps "kill a being". . . when max is insane!/

Max-cray!

* Jeff Lew is the producer of killer bean

* Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark

* I believe the rest are easy to d

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by airmark(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Open for votes, . Thanks
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
MY HONEST VERDICT

Opener - 1 point---- ELYMAX

Rhymes - 2 points----COOGAR

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points---TIE

Punchlines - 3 points----COOGAR

Flow - 1 point----COOGAR

Personals - 2 points----ELYMAX

Wordplays - 2 points----TIE

Closer - 1 point----TIE

ELYMAX IS CRAY!!! . . THECOOG IS A BEAST!!!

MVGT--- COOGER

#YOLO

10 Likes

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
It safe to say elymax didn't disapoint,but again coogar brought fire...

MVGT-COOGAR

9 Likes

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by funlord(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin Finally!
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
The difference is clear. I give it to coogar. Front Page Please.

'I'd carry Bis' ashes to your
funeral....Just to spray some Spit on your Grave/'

' I brought an elastic bag
Coog don't worry, it's UNISEX, incase you pose
as a b1tch/'

Nice Job guys.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Urine: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Here's my opinion
This battle has made me cry like I'm cutting onion
Both guys are not up to par
No legends in this game, they are not Van Der Sar
If I had to make a choice
I'll probably need a coin to toss
My vote goes to Elymaxiimus
His rhyme is smooth it sounds like a mandamus

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by GIYAZZ(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Coogar is mad and Elymax is cray!!!!!!!

I'm busy now. I will vote as soon as I'm done with this stuff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Emaprince: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airmark, pls ensure that this thread doesn't hit FP until in-house members are done voting. Fp will attract unnecessary comments, childish and laughable verdicts from people that knows nada about text rap.

Really a very good brawl from both glads.

I'm impressed that coogar's verse was tailor made for max, hence nullifying the one-year-one-verse taunts. It is mostly filled with recent events in rapbattle chatroom. Those aren't just random punches which any opponent can get served with. Nice one, bro.

I'm also impressed with Elymaxiimus. He didn't dissapoint. He stood up to the task and delivered a worthy verse.

Good battle yo! I need to read and read again so I'll be satisfied with whatever verdict I dish out.

This is no ordinary match. This is a GRUDGE MATCH!!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by 007Bruce: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
My kill-count is numerated in Yoruba-english. . . . .that's why I'm the King of Metaphor cheesy

On saturday; he'll get killed with 50-50. . . . .and that's no cheating grin

I'm coming. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by captainflash(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
MY VERDICT

I DON'T FAVOR ANYONE!!

Opener__Coogar

Rhymes__Coogar

Punchline__Coogar

Personal__Elymaxiimus

Metaphor/similie__tie

Flow__coogar

Creativity__coogar

Wordplay__coogar

Closer__Elymaxiimus

Coogar_6 vs_Elymaxiimus 2

MVGT_ COOGAR!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Opener - Tie

Rhymes - Tie

Similes/ Metaphors - Coogar (mad references from recent events)

Punchlines - Tie (I can't separate this)

Flow - Tie

Personals - Tie

Wordplays - Elymax (I have to give it to Max for consistency. The beautiful thing is none of them is forced except the Killer Bean... Being has two syllables)

Closer - 1 point - Coogar (Max, dope concept but you don't end a verse with self-praise)

Overall, this is not a one-sided battle like some people opined. Both emcees came fully prepared and delivered beastly bars filled with dope punchlines and metaphors. I'd just add that Coogar's verse is more organized with better choice of words, which makes it easier to read and follow than Max's.
Elymax, I like your fire but all those spaces you left between your bars na wa o. Try compressing it next time.

It's 3 - 2 from my count. . .a very close call.

Mvgt - Coogar!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Ksslib(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Opener - coogar.. Intelligent bar.

Rhymes - Coogar

Similes/ Metaphors - Tie... My fav from both...

..:

Punchlines - Coogar.. Both were sick with the punches. Max had some crazy ones too, but I ll give it to coogar. These two were the decider

..:
This one is for those of you who crave for gossips/ How many of youse know Ely spends his days in churches/He's a deacon at home....He fakes on purpose/This tool is like Tompolo .....He'd deny he prays & worships/ **lemme bring that back**.... This tool is like Tompolo ....He'd deny he preys on warships/

..:

I loved this one from max too...
..:

Flow - Tie..

Personals - **blank**

Wordplays - Coogar.. a pen decide this/appendicitis. .. suck did/succed and prays and worship/preys on warships did it for me... Max's Tommy he'll figure was wowing but I think the prekky or someone else has done it in the past, so it killed the element of surprise for me.

Closer - I had to google who both issie shagawa and jeff law are.. Based on what I saw, I ll give to coogar. But since I had to google it, I ain't giving no one any point for it. .

Mehnn.. This brawl is hot. Top notch writtens from both cats. Max could have easily won, if coogar, on the other hand, wasnt at his best. I enjoyed both verses throughly. .

Mvgt---Coogar

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by obainojazz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ok...done with work... Seeing coogar's opener alone lipsrsealed Opener - coogar....when I saw A pen decide this....I said YOLO
Rhymes- coogar...niggar can rhyme
Similes/metaphors- coog is rilly d king of metaphor
Punchlines- Tie
Flow- coogar...clean
Personals- elymax....cogaar dey put my name for dere U dey craze fah
Wordplays- coogar edges this
Closer-elymax....one ver per year grin .
Mvgt- coogar

Elymax bars are top notch...coog's bars are quality...very rare to find

2 Likes

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by mikuz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good battle, but I think Elymaxiimus won this battle.

MVGT : Elymaxiimus

I still dey work. I'll elaborate when I get home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Supermiy: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Max You Dumb Down On This Too Much And Some Generic Stuff..
Cooger Had Some Annoying Wordplays Tho..It Shouldn't Becoming From You Haba.. Metaphor ..grin

Opener-tie!

Love Max's Scheme But Cooger Buildup Sweet Die!

Rhymes-cooger!!

Metaphor-Max

Punchline-cooger..Max Used Some Materials Even Dark Would Consider Them Outplayed :p
That Wake Keeping Line Na Die grin

Wordplay-cooger

Pers-null!!

Closer-cooger

As The Thing Go..MVGT-cooger

Nice Job Guys..Ya Made My Day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Kanyol(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2015

This is a beautiful and well-articulated bar. I wud give my verdict to Ely if i'm allowed to vote.

Vote - Elymaximus

6 Likes

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Emaprince: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point - coogar ran away with this.

Max did his thing but the parental diss as opener is not just it, especially in a brawl where your opponent isn't smiling at all. Coog focused on his opponent with an opener filled with hate, anger, condescension and poison.

Rhymes - 2 points - I'll have to tie this cos elymax put in work. Though coog's choice of words seperated him from an average rhymer.

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - coogar. Nice similies from both. Coogar is just ahead here.

Punchlines - 3 points - coogar!!!

Flow - 1 point - tie

Personals - 2 points - coogar. That Theprekky/man of God line killed it for me.

Wordplays - 2 points - Tie

Closer - 1 point - coogar

MVGt - coogar

Kudos to max for coming good though, but coogar was just class due to his knowledge of the world, choice of words etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by 007Bruce: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Opener, wordplay, personal - tie
rhymes, metaphor, punchline, closer - coogar
flow - elymax
MVGT - coogar
kudos to elymax.

1 Like

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nice battle. I will vote when I have learnt the meaning of punchlines, metaphors, rhymes, closer, wordplay and opener embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by GIYAZZ(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
firstEVA:
Nice battle. I will vote when I have learnt the meaning of punchlines, metaphors, rhymes, closer, wordplay and opener embarassed
Come lemme teach you. cheesy

MVGT: Coogar

But hey, Elymax was cray!!!! Nice one bro.

2 Likes

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by bqlekan(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Been reloading this page since 3:15pm, can't wait for the verdict.. sick battle.. rare punches..

Still learning tho.. vets will be vets!

I know some mumus who know nothing bou TextRap be spitting shiii.. you wanna prove yourself? Go to the rap battles chatroom... won a le e, ese re o ni bale
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hmmm,at last we can all have a glass to toast .

Opener-- Coogar came with this anger approach with a personal that was fresh in our memory...That word "option" I connect many words to it. Ely was very hilarious with his concept ....I will give this to Coogar on brilliance.

Rhymes---- Ely got this....I felt his rhymes more it was so cool for me.

Similes/Metaphors----Coogar got this

Punchlines-----They both came very close but Coogar edged a little bit ....I will give creativity and well structured concept to Ely. Oh! that Monday ,Saturday,Friday ish was mad and that was a class ...

Flows--- They were impressive with the flows. TIE

Wordplays--Tie

Personals--- I expected Ely to edge this but he came short with it...TIE

Closer----Coogar

MVGT---Coogar

Well, this not a one -sided battle ....they both raised their swords but I have to give Ely more praise though. Emaprince,seems like you reading my mind ....the whole battle scene was centered around "CHATROOM" ...Ely was impressive but Coogar got the crown.

Kudos to Ely and Coogar ...Respect!

4 Likes

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Ibime(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Max lost this battle on the opener. I didn't understand that Cope in Hagging line at all and Coogars opener was the best line of the whole battle ie appendicitis. Copenhagen is pronounced cope in hay gin so Max lost me there.

However Max spent the rest of the battle landing some witty punches. Some of Coogars bars flew over my head eg Ese Walters, Vasily Zaitsev, Metaphor cos I don't know the background story but in the end although Max is witty, he's just not as polished as Coogar in syntax, language structure, pronunciation etc although I must laud a good effort against the odds and say forget about deactivating moniker on this performance. Besides I'm sure both emcees are grown up enough not to hold such grudge.

Opener - Coog
Rhymes - Coog
Metas - Coog
Punchlines - Max (I prefer witty and direct attacks)
Wordplays - Tie (Coog had the best but Max had more volume)
Flow - Max
Personals - NA
Closer - Coog (Maxs killer bean flew over my head. Its too niche if you have to put it in parenthesis)

Vote - Coog

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by sosiqdude(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Elymaxiimus I'm proud of you mehn!!
Coogar's verse were more unique and sweet..
I vote for coogar

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

"Star Warz" - Scores To Settle / Hausa Rapp Battles / Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.