Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos (1648 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives Akure, Ondo To Flag Off Campaign For Jimoh Ibrahim / Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by MeAndYou(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
I promised not to watch this cos of my schedules, but some of GEJ's quote left me begging for more. If you watched or witnessed it, please add yours for futures sake.

1. Leave those of us who are already half dead to bury ourselves.

2. Henry Okah (MEND leader) bombed and killed many Nigerians few years ago and now in jail. But today, some people are rejoicing that he is supporting them. Is that the kind of change we desire?
Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by dguyindcorner(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
"it's either you vote to liberate yourself or go back and die in the kitchen" GEJ addressing the women

5 Likes

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by opson2yk(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
1.Fighting corruption is not by putting culpable people in a trailer and jail them ( I think is by taking them to beer parlour and settles score)
2. I av set up committees that creates 2 million jobs every year.( it means he has created 12 million jobs in the past 5-6 years. I fear oo)

3. My generation has failed, it's ur generation that will take nigeria to the moon. (why do we need him again?)
Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by nigerianvenom(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
i have no enemies-jonathan
Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by nigerianvenom(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
under his rulership in d 80s,he had no woman in his cabinet-GEJ
Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Useless...

the campaign is stll all about GMB and not his achievements and why he deserved another term...but why GMB doesn't deserve the post.

Why is GEJ extremely paranoid whenever the name of GMB comes up.

1 Like

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by MeAndYou(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
In 1983 as a student, I queued for hours just to buy 2 tins of milk in the name of govt discipline. Are you ready to go back to those days and start queueing to buy milk, queueing to buy magi, queueing even to buy pure water? - GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by BRAV0O(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
^^ saying all this with serious vexing spirit grin Gej must go by fire by force!

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by MeAndYou(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
They said my govt is week. That I should learn from them on how to kidnap people and political enemies with crate from far away UK to Nigeria without being caught. Are we in jungle? - GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by PerfumeRepublik: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
#following
Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by MeAndYou(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gej get mouth die. I never knew that gej can speak to such an extent and this goes a long way to show
the difference btw a pry school holder and a Phd holder - Redoil

1 Like

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by FastShipping: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan claimed today on television that Buhari did not buy any weapon for the military. Well, records don't lie.

Here is a video of Buhari buying weapons for Nigerian Military in UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuvrOFV8b4

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by MeAndYou(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Today, they are shouting and complaining that the main problem of our police and army is modern equipment. Yet they left government without buying a single rifle for our police force. Today they want change in order to equip our defence. Are we moving forward or backward?
Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
It is the best speech i have ever seen him make though devoid of issue-based campaign,he succeded in bringing out Buhari's past and it will be interesting to hear his response.I was quite surprised.This speech shows that his ambition of being re-elected has brought out the best in him.So he is only energetic,fired up when it comes to his personal selfish ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by laimo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan will lose,he'll be disgraced.

3 Likes

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by MeAndYou(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
They came and squandered our rail system. I came and rebuilt it. Most of you never boarded trains, now trains are moving - GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by MeAndYou(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
We have built schools all over the country. When they were in power, did they build even one nursery school?

They only built prisons. And today, they are promising to come back to build more prisons for you. But we will build more schools, we will build more universities, more secondary schools and primary schools - GEJ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by rozayx5(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
FastShipping:
Jonathan claimed today on television that Buhari did not buy any weapon for the military. Well, records don't lie.

Here is a video of Buhari buying weapons for Nigerian Military in UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuvrOFV8b4

stop disgracing yourself olodo, was Buhari head of state in 1982 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
give it to them raw,GEJ TILL 2019

4 Likes

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by FastShipping: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
[s]
rozayx5:

[/s]
Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by MeAndYou(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
give it to them raw,GEJ TILL 2019

I love that! Smeagol style grin
Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by omolami: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Very good speech by jonathan today. buhari's ambition is to carry out vendatta on ibb,probe percieved enemies,jail none northerners like before,squander nigerian money on d north and later spill some blood as usual.The men is sick needs reharbitation

1 Like

Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by Onmason(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
His speech rather promoted GMB from all indications!
Re: Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos by MeAndYou(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2015
rozayx5:

See technical knockout!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Takes A Swipe At Nigerien Government Over 'silly' Comments / Funny 2015 Election Pics / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.