Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) (40881 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
i see only a section of the stadium............

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by ElFenomeno1: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fantastic stuff......
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by sleekp1: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
olusolaj:
OP. I can count the number of people here o.

Failbuhari grin grin grin

You people ehn!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by hikmojj(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
sai buhari.....sai change

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by jingh(f): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
morefire:
bet your money GEJ will win 95% of the votes there...

forget all ds crowd mehn i dont trust them any more

go and see the lagos crowd today... you would be surprised that in lagos they can have such a turn out
even in his state he wount win up to 40% you re now saying 95% in Nigeria,wake up from dream and face reality

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by baybeeboi: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC
APC
APC

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by melvinjames: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amaechi should have imported people from Rivers to make this crowd impressive, am disappointed at APC strategist.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Eziachi: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
morefire:

forget all ds crowd mehn i dont trust them any more go and see the lagos crowd today... you would be surprised that in lagos they can have such a turn out

When you had such a large crowd in the middle of the week, as we saw in Port Harcourt on Tuesday and today in Lagos, to me as an observer, what it indicates is the level of unemployment in every part of Nigeria. People that had a job to go to or had something meaningful to do will not leave it to go for a political jamboree in the middle of the day.

Its shows that political industry is the only thriving sector in Nigeria, no matter the state of the economy.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by ukemeson: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
What really counts in every election is votes and not crowd pulled. Gej wud definitely win.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Adelebadmos(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
AYunusa:
if GMB could pulled dis kind of mamoth crowd in bayelsa.i think Gej should forget this contest nd honourably resign to avoid disgrace.

Nigeriians, Change now! Enough of Power Deceiving People!!!
FeBuhari 14th no shaking, Buhari/Osinbajo ride on!!!
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by funkiebully: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
theV0ice:

Maybe like the ones gej imported from Ibadan, ekiti etc??

I never knew ibadan, ekiti is GEJ support base, Thought u lots said all yorubas are against Jonathan.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by morefire: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Eziachi:

When you had such a large crowd in the middle of the week, as we saw in Port Harcourt on Tuesday and today in Lagos, to me as an observer, what it indicates is the level of unemployment in every part of Nigeria. People that had a job to go to or had something meaningful to do will not leave it to go for a political jamboree in the middle of the day.

Its shows that political industry is the only thriving sector in Nigeria, no matter the state of the economy.

100% correct you know i was not even thinking that far...

i cant leave my job now to go and stand under the sun for anybody
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Ilemba(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
the wind of change is blowing in Yenagoa, Fashola is commissioning 3 project at Epe, the clueless one is spitting jagons in Lagos.....

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2015

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by sleekp1: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adelebadmos:

Nigeriians, Change now! Enough of Power Deceiving People!!!
[size=15pt]FeBuhari[/size]14th no shaking, Buhari/Osinbajo ride on!!!

bros its Failbuhari 14th

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by gistmelove(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC

GMB TILL 2019

bro j sef dy deir check the below pics

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Slymonster(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
thats it

1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by sefe73(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Rented crowd...Only God knws hw much they where paid.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by sleekp1: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
why are they sad though?

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by santana45: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
A.P.C will try but cannot succeed with Buhari as the presidential flag bearer. Whatever crowd they pull, G.E.J will sure beat him hands down.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by sleekp1: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
failBuhari grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by melvinjames: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Certificates please

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
teemanbastos:
We Are Taking Over..
Change is taking over..

Buhari/Osinbajo.

Tell your people to change that TV first. Whoever posted it, cheap. Lol

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by theshadyexpress(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
donphilopus:
I have repeatedly advised Jonathan to honourably withdraw from this contest to avoid humiliation, but it seems he's not yielding to my advice. Anyway, feBuhari 14th would surely shock him!

#SaiBuhari
Shut up and stop trying to console urself,d jonathan I saw today is prepared and ready to put buhari in his place
Get prepared to cry,jonathan has beguntransformation cannot be halted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by theshadyexpress(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
donphilopus:
I have repeatedly advised Jonathan to honourably withdraw from this contest to avoid humiliation, but it seems he's not yielding to my advice. Anyway, feBuhari 14th would surely shock him!

#SaiBuhari
Shut up and stop trying to console urself,d jonathan I saw today is prepared and ready to put buhari in his place
Get prepared to cry,jonathan has beguntransformation cannot be halted

GEJ till bihari kisses d pope

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Orikinla(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
morefire:

forget all ds crowd mehn i dont trust them any more

go and see the lagos crowd today... you would be surprised that in lagos they can have such a turn out

HAVE YOU BEEN TO BAYELSA?
THIS PLACE LOOKS LIKE AJEGUNLE IN LAGOS.
UNDERDEVELOPED AND NEGLECTED.
NO AIRPORT AND NO FERRY SERVICE.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME, BUT PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN SEEMS TO BE CLUELESS ABOUT THIS FACT OF LIFE.
THE NEW UNIVERSITY HE LOCATED IN HIS HOME TOWN IS NOT THE PRIORITY OF HIS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by muh4lyf(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Daguccizgreat:
I guess op did not watch pdp rally earlier today in lagos. This is like a family meeting compared to the pdp rally.

Gej is an achiever,we all must vote him for another 4 years.
If his performance is your definition of achievement then Nigeria is in bigger trouble cos you don't even the definition of achievement.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by xcolanto(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lmaoo.. Hay pee cee is this what you guys could come up with? Is this the best you could do?? This thread is a comic relief compared to what we had seen in Lagos today! Even to rent crowd hay pee cee cannot rent. grin

This doesn't deserve to be on the front page with Gej thread! An insult to the word crowd..
By the way #bokohariwhereisyourwife
#bokohariwhereisyourcertificate

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by TippyTop(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is disheartening for buhari, after all the money he spent.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
coolhamid:
GEJ himself knows that the only way to remain Nigeria president is to rig the forthcoming election.

Electorates are wiser now. People are tired of ethnoreligious politics of GEJ.

GEJ is the only president in the world that blames opposition party for his failures..

Failure to provide regular power supply, he blames APC
Failure to curtail Boko haram, he blames APC.
Failure to fight corruption, he blames APC.
Don't be surprised if he blames APC for not being to control his wife ..

The last time I checked he is the GCFR and the only Field Marshal we've got..

My president got no balls..

Let join hands together to vote Gen. Buhari, a man that would never blame PDP for his failures.
He has been test and trusted.

Coolhamid

chai... why can't u ppl b honest for once!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Weeps On Meeting Boy Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists / How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.