Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) (40891 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
GMB all the way.... waiting to see how pdp will rig this time.
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by morefire: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Orikinla:

HAVE YOU BEEN TO BAYELSA?
THIS PLACE LOOKS LIKE AJEGUNLE IN LAGOS.
UNDERDEVELOPED AND NEGLECTED.
NO AIRPORT AND NO FERRY SERVICE.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME, BUT PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN SEEMS TO BE CLUELESS ABOUT THIS FACT OF LIFE.
THE NEW UNIVERSITY HE LOCATED IN HIS HOME TOWN IS NOT THE PRIORITY OF HIS PEOPLE.

wetin i talk? wetin u talk? cos i dont get yet

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ Advisers be like

Oga no fear. Infact, na we mobilize the crowd for them. We used 2 billion naira out of the 21 billion to mobilize the crowd for them. We will play them into thinking that people actually want them but come febuhari...... I meant to say febuary we go beat them hands down. Nobody will vote for them. Not even in Katsina, but walahi oga we will need 6 billion naira to mobilize huge crowd for them when they go to Katsina. Oga let us decieve them.

People Deceiving People (deceiving themselves anyways. Eyes don tear)
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by slap1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Don't be surprised that a majority of these people will attend PDP rally as well. So many bored and jobless people in this country. By the way, how many of them have voters'card? How many of them will actually go to vote by February?
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Qu3sT(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Not bad. Am impressed

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by DickTator1: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari should forget this election and try again in 2019, he has no chance. The crowd all look miserable

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by paulworld(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
All them a ganging around waiting for the time that will start sharing rice and spraying money around

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by theshadyexpress(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
muh4lyf:
If his performance is your definition of achievement then Nigeria is in bigger trouble cos you don't even the definition of achievement.

Shut up,if reving d railway sector,privatizing power sector,reconstructing major roads,providing grants for agile youths,renovating airports et al are not acheivements then I want to be a failure.

GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by tundemogba12(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lagos crowds today comprises PDP delegates from oyo, ogun, ondo, osun, and ekiti states and some of them attended under duress!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by theshadyexpress(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
GEJ Advisers be like

People Deceiving People (deceiving themselves anyways. Eyes don tear)
Dry joke ,I go kill ram for the day wey u go successfully crack a funny joke

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by ybalogs(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
We have people who just wants to catch a glimpse of the President/President to be in their lifetime.Come to think of it I haven't seen a sitting president aside Baba Obasanjo.I'm sure I'm not alone on this :PWe have people who just wants to catch a glimpse of the President/President to be in their lifetime.Come to think of it I haven't seen a sitting president aside Baba Obasanjo.I'm sure I'm not alone on this
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Besto(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
donphilopus:
I have repeatedly advised Jonathan to honourably withdraw from this contest to avoid humiliation, but it seems he's not yielding to my advice. Anyway, feBuhari 14th would surely shock him!

#SaiBuhari
e go shock una like shoki

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by melvinjames: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari is not good at speaking in public, he is very uninspiring, no charisma.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Abdulkareem407(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Am just Laughing when I watch Gej Campaign in TBS on Tv... All PDP governors and Aspirants where dia with dia Delegations, All de crowd in TBS where frm Differnt States, I swear Lagosians in TBS 2day were not up2 7,000 and 50% of dem were Paid 2 wear PDP polo and 2 be there... I have a frnd who was there, Jimi Agbaje pay a lot of pple frm ikorodu and donate Coaster buses dat will take dem 2 TBS

Not jus dat... Sum Lagosians were dia 2 see de clueless Man dey have been talkin abwt on Tv, Radio, Newspaper, Nairaland Etc.

PDP is Siniking... No doubt

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by emeka2847: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Very disappointed this evening. I was shocked to hear Jonathan at Lagos PDP flag off saying, "they instigated a crisis, they now say they want to help you fight insecurity". Such an incisive statement coming from a president. Just to win an election. It is very very very sad.

This is coming from a man who sat on the reports of investigation reports submitted to him by the committee that he set up. He's hidden the reports and he's now blaming the opposition.

I am so disappointed.

coolhamid:
GEJ himself knows that the only way to remain Nigeria president is to rig the forthcoming election.

Electorates are wiser now. People are tired of ethnoreligious politics of GEJ.

GEJ is the only president in the world that blames opposition party for his failures..

Failure to provide regular power supply, he blames APC
Failure to curtail Boko haram, he blames APC.
Failure to fight corruption, he blames APC.
Don't be surprised if he blames APC for not being to control his wife ..

The last time I checked he is the GCFR and the only Field Marshal we've got..

My president got no balls..

Let join hands together to vote Gen. Buhari, a man that would never blame PDP for his failures.
He has been test and trusted.

Coolhamid

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by luckyman1010(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
We are mobilised from all d states of SW to Lagos on top 2k for this PDP campaign,but they promised us additional 1k. Nigeria sai ........? Make I go collect my 1k shap shap.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by davdamson: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
I decided to go and off my gen cuz I can't waste my fuel on nosensentical nosense."#PDP Rally

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by longih20(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
U call this a crowd, come to TBS lagos island and see what is called crowd .

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Besto(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Qu3sT:
Not bad. Am impressed
the viral talk at dz venue was "make we chop apc money and pdp rice bet vote gej (pdp)

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by muh4lyf(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
theshadyexpress:

Shut up,if reving d railway sector,privatizing power sector,reconstructing major roads,providing grants for agile youths,renovating airports et al are not acheivements then I want to be a failure.

GEJ till 2019
Like you rightly said you are already a failure...
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by BlackHuman(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Take it, Take it. Alhaji!.....Ehen.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
morefire:
bet your money GEJ will win 95% of the votes there...

forget all ds crowd mehn i dont trust them any more

go and see the lagos crowd today... you would be surprised that in lagos they can have such a turn out

is dat wot gej could get even with all his stolen money with 21billion. let him expect huge vote from d North na. dis is just south yet, his strongest hold and he is struggling to get crowd. una go collect

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
DickTator1:
Buhari should forget this election and try again in 2019, he has no chance. The crowd all look miserable

First you guys disrespected Fr. Mbaka, then MEND, now you are calling Bayelsans "miserable people". Next, y'all will be eating each others 5hit.

Btw, where is J.P Clerk? He has been quite this days abi PEJ don show am shegey?
Dan banza unwanki!!! (if this has any meaning, then so be it)

2 Likes

The people of Otuoke will vote for Buhari

Bayelsa is APC, APC is Bayelsa

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Dbboy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Why zoom at your screen all lies you don't build a govt on lies APC.

GEJ all thru

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

First you guys disrespected Fr. Mbaka, then MEND, now you are calling Bayelsans "miserable people". Next, y'all will be eating each others 5hit.

Btw, where is J.P Clerk? He has been quite this days abi PEJ don show am shegey?
Dan banza unwanki!!! (if this has any meaning, then so be it:-D:-D)
Don't mind that guy. He is a nincompoop

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by DickTator1: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Mr Buhari when will you order your boko boys to down arms? You have killed enough already, how many will your boys kill between now and feb14th?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
emeka2847:
Very disappointed this evening. I was shocked to hear Jonathan at Lagos PDP flag off saying, "they instigated a crisis, they now say they want to help you fight insecurity". Such an incisive statement coming from a president. Just to win an election. It is very very very sad.

He has been in power since February 2010...

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Qu3sT(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Besto:

the viral talk at dz venue was "make we chop apc money and pdp rice bet vote gej (pdp)
Welcome to nigeria
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Jokay07(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
morefire:
bet your money GEJ will win 95% of the votes there...

forget all ds crowd mehn i dont trust them any more

go and see the lagos crowd today... you would be surprised that in lagos they can have such a turn out
same as Gmb go win 95% of votes in lagos, 4get d crowd wey u see fr Pdp rally in lagos

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by TippyTop(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari, leader of illiterates worldwide,
where's your certificates?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Besto(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Qu3sT:

Welcome to nigeria
lol...peeps don already dey market dia votes...dem even tie pvc for neck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar / Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) / PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.