Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

VIDEO: One Of GEJ's LIES At PDP Rally Exposed! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: One Of GEJ's LIES At PDP Rally Exposed! (2307 Views)

7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Busted!!!! Gej Lies Upon Lies!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: One Of GEJ's LIES At PDP Rally Exposed! by FastShipping: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
omolami:
Yes that is absolutely true talk, buhari and other previous heads of state,especially those who came through coup never bought single weapon for the military.Reason being that they were afraid that such weapon could be used to equally topple them.What happens is that they budget for weapons but looted the fund

Only IBB did what you just accused all of them of doing. So was it because of this that military today don't have weapons to fight Boko Haram? Do you know how many trillions spent on military weapon since 1999-2014 without anything to show for it?
Re: VIDEO: One Of GEJ's LIES At PDP Rally Exposed! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
FastShipping:

Only IBB did what you just accused all of them of doing. So was it because of this that military today don't have weapons to fight Boko Haram? Do you know how many trillions spent on military weapon since 1999-2014 without anything to show for it?
You are very fast at lying, no wonder your name. In your haste to expose GEJ 'lies' you ended up confirming what he said. If I were you I won't make any further comment on nairaland till 2019.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: One Of GEJ's LIES At PDP Rally Exposed! by FastShipping: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
[[s]quote author=APContherun post=29612165]
You are very fast at lying, no wonder your name. In your haste to expose GEJ 'lies' you ended up confirming what he said. If I were you I won't make any further comment on nairaland till 2019.[/quote][/s]

Rubbish!
Re: VIDEO: One Of GEJ's LIES At PDP Rally Exposed! by rozayx5(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
datolee cheesy
Re: VIDEO: One Of GEJ's LIES At PDP Rally Exposed! by iiichidodo: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
I wish you can use this alacrity to produce Buhari's waec...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: One Of GEJ's LIES At PDP Rally Exposed! by ndcide(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
donphilopus:

Get outta here. Did he lie against Jonathan during any of his rallies?!

But you lie against Jonathan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update from Lagos Gubernatorial Debate Today. / President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) / Opinion: How CBN Can Stop Naira From Depreciating Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.