Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,856 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Blacks With Blue Eyes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blacks With Blue Eyes (3545 Views)

I Met A Kid With Blue Eyes(pictures Included) / Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few / Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blacks With Blue Eyes by Ethereal0110(f): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
These are people with special features

Re: Blacks With Blue Eyes by Ethereal0110(f): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ethereal0110:

Re: Blacks With Blue Eyes by Ethereal0110(f): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
our colonnial masters are responsible for this[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]*****
Ethereal0110:
Re: Blacks With Blue Eyes by Naledi14(f): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
I had an aunt with blue eyes as well.

1 Like

Re: Blacks With Blue Eyes by dominique(f): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2015
The first and fourth pictures looks very unreal. Vanessa Williams has Caucasian ancestry so her blue eyes are not out of the ordinary.
Phyno has green eyes also.
Re: Blacks With Blue Eyes by lilmax(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jesu
Re: Blacks With Blue Eyes by PapiWata: 6:13am On Jan 10, 2015
Anyone desperate enough to have blue eyes can purchase blue contact lenses, though that change will not make a black person look white, if that is the objective of the exercise.
Re: Blacks With Blue Eyes by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
dominique:
The first and fourth pictures looks very unreal. Vanessa Williams has Caucasian ancestry so her blue eyes are not out of the ordinary.
Phyno has green eyes also.
Phyno? for real? or he used contact lenses when you saw him?
Re: Blacks With Blue Eyes by nefertiitii: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Coooool...
Re: Blacks With Blue Eyes by dominique(f): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Phyno? for real? or he used contact lenses when you saw him?

watch the ndi ala video and see for yourself. He admits that he hardly exposes his eyes cos people find them a bit spooky. That's why he always wears sunglasses.
Re: Blacks With Blue Eyes by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 11, 2015
dominique:

I believe you're one of the moderators in health section, right?

Now why was my profile tampered with? My "most active section" used to display "health section", but after I was banned and reinstated, that notification isn't there anymore. Why?
Re: Blacks With Blue Eyes by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Ethereal0110:

If blacks with blue eyeballs are special people, does that make whites with black eyeballs special people as well?

See eh, the colour of the eyes is determined by a pair of alleles, and not by special forces or race. It is only in a regress African society that people with the dominant black eyeballs see other eyeballs as special feature, or unusual feature, whereas, in a high class society, such notion doesn't hold much ground.

For some, it makes them look weird and scary. For others, it makes them look very beautiful.

Vanessa Williams
Regina Askia
And others.
Re: Blacks With Blue Eyes by dominique(f): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Marc9:

I believe you're one of the moderators in health section, right?

Now why was my profile tampered with? My "most active section" used to display "health section", but after I was banned and reinstated, that notification isn't there anymore. Why?

Your most active section is still health, check properly. Moderators can not influence such thing on a person's profile.

(1) (Reply)

Completely Get Rid Of Fibriod With Fibrofit (fibriod Remover Pack) / Fibroids Permanent Treatment! Good News........ / 3 MAIN FUNCTIONS Of EDMARK Splina Liquid Chlorophyll 07087499733

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.