Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,222 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Dreamt Of These Principal Govt Officials After May 29 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dreamt Of These Principal Govt Officials After May 29 (953 Views)

Benin Residents Resist Electricity Officials After Disconecting Their Light.PICS / Buhari's Govt Officials Covering Up Investigation Into Sahara Energy Fraud - SR / Lagosians Beat Kai Officials After They Nabbed & Beat Up A Recharge Card Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt Of These Principal Govt Officials After May 29 by doctokwus: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
I had a dream last night in which I saw the following key administration officials after may 29,2015:
President: GMB
Vice president: prof Osinbajo
Secretary to the govt: Chibuike Amaechi
Chief of staff: Raji Fashola
Senate president: dr Pius Ngige

I was surprised to see fashola appointed the COS,but that's what I saw in my dream.I cudnt make out the other faces before I woke up,but remembered seeing Bola Tinubu beaming from ear to ear as they all took a group photograph at aso rock after the inaugural meeting with the NASS leadership.
Re: I Dreamt Of These Principal Govt Officials After May 29 by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Joseph the dreamer

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Of These Principal Govt Officials After May 29 by libertyfather(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
good dream Mr Joseph....God will show you more tonight, and try reach lagos come tell us who you see for alausa, reach sambisa too if boko still dey , try see where jonah dey infact when you come with what you see I will send you to help us check so many things again
Re: I Dreamt Of These Principal Govt Officials After May 29 by eleko1: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
May Your dream come to Manifestation/reality.U dream/ see well.Sai BUHARI @ ASO ROCK.WE are tired of a JONA eating billions food in a year and remained clueless
Re: I Dreamt Of These Principal Govt Officials After May 29 by doctokwus: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
libertyfather:
good dream Mr Joseph....God will show you more tonight, and try reach lagos come tell us who you see for alausa, reach sambisa too if boko still dey , try see where jonah dey infact when you come with what you see I will send you to help us check so many things again
grin grin grin
Oh boy;u dey vex o!
Anyways thanks for calling me Joseph d dreamer and u know how Joseph's dreams came true. wink wink
Re: I Dreamt Of These Principal Govt Officials After May 29 by Xander85: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
doctokwus:
I had a dream last night in which I saw the following key administration officials after may 29,2015:
President: GMB
Vice president: prof Osinbajo
Secretary to the govt: Chibuike Amaechi
Chief of staff: Raji Fashola
Senate president: dr Pius Ngige

I was surprised to see fashola appointed the COS,but that's what I saw in my dream.I cudnt make out the other faces before I woke up,but remembered seeing Bola Tinubu beaming from ear to ear as they all took a group photograph at aso rock after the inaugural meeting with the NASS leadership.

Still having those wet dreams bros? undecided

What a difference 3 years can make! grin grin
Re: I Dreamt Of These Principal Govt Officials After May 29 by doctokwus: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Xander85:

Still having those wet dreams bros? undecided

What a difference 3 years can make! grin grin
Maybe what I thought was a dream was actually a hallucination from a bout of malaria.
grin grin
Re: I Dreamt Of These Principal Govt Officials After May 29 by SalamRushdie: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
eleko1:
May Your dream come to Manifestation/reality.U dream/ see well.Sai BUHARI @ ASO ROCK.WE are tired of a JONA eating billions food in a year and remained clueless

How market Sir

(1) (Reply)

Ibo Tenanthood / GEJ Has Failed Nigerians. He Should Start Preparing His Handover Speech. / Reference Letter Written By Schindler Jews To Oscar Schinlder In 1945

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.