Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security (940 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan/obasanjo Was Killing Nigerian, Illiterate Phd Holder / Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption / GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security by 9jatriot(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
With the question marks on GEJ's qualification as a Phd holder and an increasing call for access to his thesis, his interview with D'banj in 2011 gives an insight into his way of thinking. In that particular interview, he was asked about Job security and he had this to say.

" Assuming you r'e doing your job on stage, performing and we start hearing Gun shots outside, there need to be security from such situation as you perform. . . ."

No wonder a lot of people are asking for his thesis.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security by vedaxcool(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ahahaha grin grin phd indeed, soon he would define food security as when farmers are in the farm and they hear gunshot, they need to be secured to do farming, chie, chie those phd they are sharing in uniport wud answer!

3 Likes

Re: Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security by midolian(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol..someone is urgently needed in d zoo

1 Like

Re: Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security by minifuworld: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
really....lol
Re: Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security by iluvnaija: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
vedaxcool:
Ahahaha grin grin phd indeed, soon he would define food security as when farmers are in the farm and they hear gunshot, they need to be secured to do farming, chie, chie those phd they are sharing in uniport wud answer!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security by orinocopulse: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol. Naaah. This is hard to believe. Com'on, there has to be a Source somewhere. I don't believe this.

I knew what the phrase JOB SECURITY meant when I was in secondary school. Com'on guys. Let's stop playing jor. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security by 9jatriot(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
orinocopulse:
Lol. Naaah. This is hard to believe. Com'on, there has to be a Source somewhere. I don't believe this.

I knew what the phrase JOB SECURITY meant when I was in secondary school. Com'on guys. Let's stop playing jor. grin grin

Hmmmm, GEJ's team have pulled off all the videos from anywhere on the internet, the only links I could find are the reactions from people after it happened in 2011.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=196625127038874&id=192029764165077
https://www.nairaland.com/625891/dbanj-interviews-gej-stv/2

1 Like

Re: Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security by orinocopulse: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
9jatriot:

Hmmmm, GEJ's team have pulled off all the videos from anywhere on the internet, the only links I could find are the reactions from people after it happened in 2011.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=196625127038874&id=192029764165077
https://www.nairaland.com/625891/dbanj-interviews-gej-stv/2

Haha. Okay no Wahala. Thanks. Maybe I'll do some search myself. I'd like to give him more credit though. smiley

1 Like

Re: Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
I want to see who will say the President is wrong. Is that not Job Security?

LOL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When GEJ Said Owning A Jet Was Sign Of Economic Progress, I Was Ashamed- Utomi / Aljazeera Article Refers To GEJ As Badluck Jonathan (photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigns For President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.