Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,456 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Dele Momodu Says He Was Wrong To Called Buhari A Coup Plotter In 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Says He Was Wrong To Called Buhari A Coup Plotter In 2011 (472 Views)

"Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Says He Was Wrong To Called Buhari A Coup Plotter In 2011 by gistyinka(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
In an interview in 2011, Ovation publisher and former presidential aspirant Dele Momodu said Gen. Buhari wasn't qualified to be Nigeria's leader because he was a coup plotter. Below is what he said;

"For instance, tell me how General Muhammadu Buhari is better than me. Try and convince me how he is better than me. He forced his way into politics in 1983 through a coup. He was not a politician, he was a soldier. What is the role of a soldier? It is to protect and destroy. The man forced his way into politics. On account of that alone, he is disqualified. People cannot praise any man that commits treason against his fatherland".

Well, fast forward to 2015 and Mr Momodu has changed his mind. He says he was wrong in 2011.

http://gistyinka.net/wrong-called-gen-buhari-coup-plotter-2011-says-dele-momodu/

Re: Dele Momodu Says He Was Wrong To Called Buhari A Coup Plotter In 2011 by oshyno(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Typical Nigeria politician. Anywhere belle face.
Re: Dele Momodu Says He Was Wrong To Called Buhari A Coup Plotter In 2011 by olusolaj(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
All because of money.
Nawa ol
Re: Dele Momodu Says He Was Wrong To Called Buhari A Coup Plotter In 2011 by olusolaj(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
All because of money.
Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Sell Properties To Raise Funds For Election / APC Political Award Of The Year Goes To / We’ll All Be In Trouble If PDP Wins Again – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.