Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) (49991 Views)

Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by 1stola: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2015
Atmmachine:
Pa. Buhari's Waec Result Finally Released (PHOTOS)
I don't even expect your drunkard father to have any.
clueless hopeless PDPíg
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by semitunde: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2015
musiwa97:
I don't see anything wrong with having a person name on product.

I will love my name to be on a product.

God is not against. Assembly of God only was using it for preach.

Emperor ademusiwa has spoken. Can we end this matter now? cool
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by oleeee(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2015
SHEY DEM NO GO DRINK D COKE,,,,WEY DEM DEY SHINE TEETH DEY SNAP WIT D BOTTLE
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by nwakaibe(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Beamborla:
The way we take religion in this country ehn!..

Things we do all in the name of religion ehn!...

The Church and sign is not in Nigeria. So why attack religion in Nigeria.
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by GamaG(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Foolishness.

I didn't know that having your name on a $1.50 plastic bottle is worth a celebration. Poverty na bastard!

As for the church......no comment. They've been disappointing me lately.

So the church too dey read celebrity news? Wouldn't surprise me if the pastor is currently subscribed to one po-rn website.
LOOK WELL B4 U THINK DAT IT IS ASSEMBLIES OF GOD. D NAME IS ASSEMBLY OF GOD NOT ASSEMBLIES OF GOD. BESIDES AV NOT HEARD DAT SUCH A CHURCH EXIST IN DIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by nwakaibe(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2015
boxer022:
Why in God's name should a church being the body of Christ leave what is more important to them being the Second coming of our Lord and concern themselves with how a company carries out their marketing strategies. It does not make any sense at all. This should stop, if not very soon they will start blasting politicians and supporting a party against the other party.

The Church and sign no de Nigeria oh. Make una de dey current oh
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by nwakaibe(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2015
Bifwoli:
Those same hypocrite church ministers endorse something even worse than a coke.

They're into preaching just for the money and living large off naïve worshippers.

Read the sign well. No Church in Nigeria goes by the name
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Assemblies of God I know; which one be Assembly of God again? Bros that signpost is not in Nigeria
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by ocee31(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2015
Whoever made this topic has no sense of investigation obviously?? First things first, it is Assemblies of God not assembly of God, that sign post was not in Nigeria that's somewhere in the USA so please kindly do the needful and alter it and stop dragging the name of the church to the mud. This was a campaign strategy by cocacola that started and in the USA and was further brought down to Nigeria and now you say a church has blasted them na wa for you ooo
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by jingh(f): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2015
hydrocarbon:
that is a simple message for us all,not just for celebs,it's simply says"REPENT "4 G-d's kingdom is @ hand
I got the message but y use a celebrity stuff to propagate a msg
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by Omeife2: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2015
okoro4:
Assembly Of God Church has blasted Nollywood stars who received customised bottles Of coke with their names from Coca Cola.

A signboard was seen in front of an Assembly of God church in Lagos with an inscription which indirectly blasted some of the Nigerian celebs.

It should be recalled that Funke Akindele, Tonto Dikeh,Toyin Aimakhu,Dakore etc received customised bottles of Coca Cola from the company last year.It was in an attempt to promote the company.

Source: http:///4vq

Op, your post is misleading. That post cannot be referring to Nollywood stars. That church post is clearly not in Nigeria. in Nigeria the church is known as Assemblies of God church nd not Assembly.
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by jingh(f): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2015
Atmmachine:
It's time to wash your smelly pucci grin grin grin
we don't live together boy, ask your mum and sister that re drowning you in dat odour and stench from their unwashed V
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by jingh(f): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2015
baybeeboi:

Jingh, politics no be our property now,take a break
wount rest until an end to at least 50% of Nigeria problem re sure to become over
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by ibrokola(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2015
zeelo2014:
Bloggers and lies. That signboard is in America.

Proof pls
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2015
naturally:
Are they sure their own names are in the book? If no, that means they didn't appear both in book and on bottle.
2-0
BRODA OPEN YOUR EYES, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVEN'T OPEN IT.
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2015
ibrokola:

Proof pls
PROVE WHAT, TELL ME IF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN AOG SIGNBOARD LIKES THIS BEFORE.
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Omeife2:

Op, your post is misleading. That post cannot be referring to Nollywood stars. That church post is clearly not in Nigeria. in Nigeria the church is known as Assemblies of God church nd not Assembly.
ALL I HAV TO SAY IS
"GOD BLESS U"
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by Richiy(f): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2015
naturally:
Are they sure their own names are in the book? If no, that means they didn't appear both in book and on bottle.
2-0

Don't you see that the news is incorrect and that sign post is not even in Nigeria
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by deebrain(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2015
jcmaiah:

Olodo, that thing is Assembly not Assemblies! Remove the beam in your owns eyes first!

the issues or the spelling mistake, which of the both can be characterised as a beam?

You are nothing but an unfortunate fool. See him (Mr professor) referring to (amazingly) the church as "thing".

Toad.
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by Richiy(f): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2015
okoro4:
Assembly Of God Church has blasted Nollywood stars who received customised bottles Of coke with their names from Coca Cola.

A signboard was seen in front of an Assembly of God church in Lagos with an inscription which indirectly blasted some of the Nigerian celebs.

It should be recalled that Funke Akindele, Tonto Dikeh,Toyin Aimakhu,Dakore etc received customised bottles of Coca Cola from the company last year.It was in an attempt to promote the company.

Source: http:///4vq

Op are you feeling fine? What kinda misleading news is this?
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by Richiy(f): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Foolishness.

I didn't know that having your name on a $1.50 plastic bottle is worth a celebration. Poverty na bastard!

As for the church......no comment. They've been disappointing me lately.

So the church too dey read celebrity news? Wouldn't surprise me if the pastor is currently subscribed to one po-rn website.

Guy chill and read the news well so you don't say what you don't understand
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by siegfried99(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2015
semitunde:

What does eleyi gidi gan mean

I've seen lots of non-yorubas use it and it honestly has little meaning.

What I'm sure is the more correct sentence is eleyi ga gan o or o ga o for short. It means "this is really serious".

Make una copy correctly abeg.

See my yoruba lecturer

Who told u I'm a non-yoruba?
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by GraceInUSA: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2015
well, they said ''Assembly of God'' not ''Assemblies of God''. They mean very different things.
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2015
deebrain:

the issues or the spelling mistake, which of the both can be characterised as a beam?

You are nothing but an unfortunate fool. See him (Mr professor) referring to (amazingly) the church as "thing".

Toad.
Hahaha... fortunate fool!
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by semitunde: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2015
siegfried99:

See my yoruba lecturer

Who told u I'm a non-yoruba?

Ehen? tongue

Its what I've noticed for some time now. If you're Yoruba, then I'm sure you just joined the band wagon, taking it as a slang, when in fact it was a mistake of language interpretation by someone. smiley
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by bidexmat(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Gad dammit!grin
naturally:
2-0
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by Ekeke1(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2015
True talk.
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2015
ki nii big deal

Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by deebrain(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2015
jcmaiah:

Hahaha... fortunate fool!

thanks for the compliment. I refuse to be unfortunate
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
deebrain:

thanks for the compliment. I refuse to be unfortunate
A fool is a fool!
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by baybeeboi: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
wount rest until an end to at least 50% of Nigeria problem re sure to become over

wow!!!u sure know how to live an unhappy life
but I'll advice u against living the rest of ur life restless
there's no solution to Nigeria's problem
Re: Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) by baybeeboi: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.