Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Help: Robbery Incident Shortly After Deposit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: Robbery Incident Shortly After Deposit (903 Views)

Fire Incident At Ogbo Mmanu Nnobi Anambra - Photos / Cbn Lifts Forex Deposit Restrictions & Also Cancels Forex Sales To BDCs / Fire Incident Halts GTBank's ATM & E-Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Robbery Incident Shortly After Deposit by Chaoga: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2008
I'm sorry if i post this under the wrong thread, I'm only confused, I was in Ile-Ife, Osun State yesterday, I went to Intercontinental there to deposit a large amount of money, almost 3 to 5 minutes after I left, armed robbers came and rob the bank, cause a lot of damages and took away a lota money, I want to ask y'all if my money will be deposited or not, i'm really worried.
Re: Help: Robbery Incident Shortly After Deposit by simplelady: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hello poster,
worry less with the money. you had transferred the risk to the bank immediately the deposit letter was stamped by the cashier. you can go and withdraw your money and enjoy it
Re: Help: Robbery Incident Shortly After Deposit by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2009
You have nothing to worry about.
It is the wahala of the bank, u have been issued the receipt of transaction, so you are good.
Re: Help: Robbery Incident Shortly After Deposit by goodguy100(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2009
Guys, u must not think like that, what about if there is a kind of network problems?
Re: Help: Robbery Incident Shortly After Deposit by bomb1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2009
Your deposit is intact once you get your stamped copy of the deposit receipt.

This also applies to boxed cash (overnight deposit) where in the cash was due to be counted the following day.I have in fact witnessed in 2 instances where customers who were in the banking hall (with cash and could be genuinely verified by CCTV,staff and other means) when the bank was robbed were given full value of their cash.This is because the safety of customers and cash is the responsibility of the bank once they enter the banking hall.Any good bank would want not want to be seen as not taking safety seriously as this is one of the rights of the consumers as espouse by the United Nations.

This and other related issues which would enable us enrish our knowledge base and draw us closer to 'sincere' service providers like banks in prompt resolution of issues should be constantly addressed.No bank would toy with your funds when they know you know your rights because they do not enjoy the embarrasment which litigation brings to their brand.

Good luck in all your dealings!
Re: Help: Robbery Incident Shortly After Deposit by suxes2005(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2009
Hey hi, never worry. Your deposit is intact and you should be rest assured that you will get your money anytime you want it. Either network problem or not, its their own problem.

So how far did it go? Were u able to get ur money?

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Partnership Needed / Projecy Typesetting/ Data Analysis Using Spss Or Epiinfo/school Chalk / What Would You Do Financially If You Got An Inheritance Of 50 Million Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.