Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Honest Opinion And Advice Needed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Honest Opinion And Advice Needed (1153 Views)

In Btwn My Caucasian And #500,000....urgent Advice Needed / Advice Needed; Please. / Need Help And Advice On Impending Puppy Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Opinion And Advice Needed by wheezyoung(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
My gsd Hitler just clocked 4months on the 5th....i keep having the feeling that he is too skinny buh am feeding him well and he is very healthy...what do you guys think and any advice...to make him look plumpy and huge...thanks in anticipation

Re: Honest Opinion And Advice Needed by wheezyoung(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Abeg may una answer na
Re: Honest Opinion And Advice Needed by kolokolobi(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Were its parents giants? If they were averagely built GSDs its not looking bad for 4 months.
Re: Honest Opinion And Advice Needed by oluomoadebayo: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
The dog is not skinny. Make sure you are seeing the tinning rib bones faintly .
Re: Honest Opinion And Advice Needed by wheezyoung(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2015
kolokolobi:
Were its parents giants? If they were averagely built GSDs its not looking bad for 4 months.
he's dad was huge...mom...average....took after his dad
Re: Honest Opinion And Advice Needed by wheezyoung(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2015
oluomoadebayo:
The dog is not skinny. Make sure you are seeing the tinning rib bones faintly .
oh...thanks...am not seeing it at all....thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Lovely male and female Slant Back Gsd Puppies For Sale / Exceptional Solid Slant Back Gsd And Chow Chow For Sale!!! Quality Unbeaten / White Shepherd Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.