Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Need Help And Advice On Impending Puppy Importation - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Need Help And Advice On Impending Puppy Importation (950 Views)

Advice On Local Recipè For Dog Food / In Need Of Advice On Proper Dog Meal!! / Honest Opinion And Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help And Advice On Impending Puppy Importation by Mettal: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Greetings house and dog lovers,l,ve a puppy that will soon arrive Nigeria at murtala mohammed airport From Romania. The breeder said the puppy would travel by airplane (not petshipping). Every necessary documents and papers prepared by the breeder,I want to know if there is any additional cost to pay at the airport prior to collecting my puppy. Any information would be appreciated. Seun,i salute,i understand you already have canine experience,any information and qualitative input would be acknowledged.Puppy would arrive at 15weeks old.
Re: Need Help And Advice On Impending Puppy Importation by Mettal: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
my email. Manrisk2000@gmail.Com
Re: Need Help And Advice On Impending Puppy Importation by JADO93: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
To my best of knowledge, You will have to pay for clearance sir. Like I import mostly from S.A. After my agent sends, I go to Muritala In Lagos to clear with a sum of 13k from the quarantine...Jado

1 Like

Re: Need Help And Advice On Impending Puppy Importation by Mettal: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
JADO93:
To my best of knowledge, You will have to pay for clearance sir. Like I import mostly from S.A. After my agent sends, I go to Muritala In Lagos to clear with a sum of 13k from the quarantine...Jado
thanks. Do i require import permit?
Re: Need Help And Advice On Impending Puppy Importation by doeying(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
i know a guy that owns a dog show on radio...so please follow @petplanetnaija on instagram and ask him,,,he imports a lot of dogs on a regular basis ,,,and he is very good
Re: Need Help And Advice On Impending Puppy Importation by Mettal: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
doeying:
i know a guy that owns a dog show on radio...so please follow @petplanetnaija on instagram and ask him,,,he imports a lot of dogs on a regular basis ,,,and he is very good
thanks man.
Re: Need Help And Advice On Impending Puppy Importation by doeying(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mettal:
thanks man.

anything to help...

(1) (Reply)

3months Female Pitbull Available / 12 Things Dogs Don’t Like That You Are Probably Doing! / Massive Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.