Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus (34726 Views)

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by AHOY147: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2015
These tips are just too dangerous to resist. But our youths will not dare it all. Just start with little amount you have, the rest will be story. Thumb up for you op
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2015
firstEVA:
morning bros, how was your night?

Cool and yours? Can we?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by KidProgrammer(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
yeah just try and be popular and friendly to people, and charge stipend for a long time
yea,tnx 4 the tips
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Akbee(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2015
the list isnt complete without this
doing assignment for ur fellow students.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by otunbashonny(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2015
Admission runz
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Akbee(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2015
i have made lots of dough from it here at unical
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by ProsperUSA: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2015
really

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2015
RedBenson:

Cool and yours? Can we?
lets say in 2 hrs. Cheers.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2015
firstEVA:
lets say in 2 hrs. Cheers.

Is 2hrs not too much from now?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Khodex: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmmm ....
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by lcstnigeria: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2015
obtain professional sound tuition on ABE, ICAN, ACCA, DIPLOMA IN IFR, ICT courses in london College of Science Technology Lagos Campus. for More info www.lcstnigeria.com, admin@lcstnigeria.com Tel: 08030793248,012957703, Adrress: 110b, Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja Lagos.

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by ilo04(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2015
Akbee:
i have made lots of dough from it here at unical
Remove that speck in your eyes
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by elantraceey(f): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2015
haryormeedeh:
the wahala of engineering is plenty, you can't really combine anything with it. what dept of engineering are you in
i tell you,electrical/electronics. What about you?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by smokeyupu(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2015
pico4421:
Today, we did be getting something new which i bet will change your financial life as a student and not only that, it will have to breed you up for the future on how you can earn a living from Little.

Below are the tmake money as a student.These researches, were all gotten from vaious platform ike the Myed.ng, business.org, imc.com and so many others and today, i find it wise to share these tips with you.

WHY DO YOU NEED THIS TIPS ?

As a student, you tend to face so many challenges, ranging from tution fee, hostel fee and other fee. Let me not even speak about those ones now, because you tend you pay for those ones once in a year But Do you Know that the money you use in Feeding and buying Materials Is even more greater then the amount you spend for school fees and other fees and obviously, they are the ones that tend to consume more cash.
What are these other challenges?
-Feeding
-Photocopying
-Departmental dues
-Hostel Dues
-Faculty dues…. Etc

1.Photography: The Photography business has grown from its state in the days to a renowned profession which people are making a fortune out of. Starting this business in small scale means youre not just making money at the moment but securing a strong financial future for yourself. You know how students especially the female folks love taking pictures, this is the perfect time to make maximum use of this opportunity. you don’t need much to start, just save a little money for a good camera, with a bit of creativity and you’re good to go. Please note that doing photography professionally requires just more than the previous requirements mentioned but this should be enough to get you started. you can also take passport photographs during school registrations.

2.Sale of Fashion Items: Interesting thing about this business is that you’d succeed no matter your gender. Both male and female wears rocks on Nigerian campuses and who else will succeed more if not their fellow students. I know of a guy who is living comfortably and paying school fees only by selling men under-wears, yes, Just men under wears, most of the times he travels out to the region where these boxer shorts are at a very low prize, buys them and bring them to his school. He sells these boxer shorts for virtually everybody in his region ranging from his lecturers down to his fellow students. I don’t want to go into details on how much these things cost, but its best you do your home work.

3.T-Shirt Customization: This business requires your creativity as a student. looking around you, you’ll notice students love fancy and funky stuffs. learning the art of this business means you’ll have fellow students begging you to collect their money for a t-shirt write up. You can learn this simple business during your stay at home/holiday. You can start in small scale by doing the write ups on your own T-shirt, friends will like it and ask you to even do for them. Just start something. Remember the “My Oga at the Top Saga”? you see those custom t-shirts? Need i say more? - See more at:

4.Online Registration: Yes, if you have a laptop and a bit of computer knowledge, i don’t know what stops you from enjoying both the pleasure and money derived from this Job. you can register virtually everything online. Course Registration, Post-UTME Registration, JAMB Registration, Job Application, etc. You can even make extra cash from typing assignments and projects for fellow students. Do i also need to tell you the thousands of Naira made during post UTME registrations? All the tools you need to make good money are all around you, you Just need to identify one and work your way through it. -

5.Website Design/Hosting: I’ll be a bit biased on this one because that’s what i do currently and don’t know if its suitable for students or not. But i can authoritatively tell you students are taping into the hidden money from this lucrative business. It may take a while to learn the entire concept of how this things work but its something you can easily do while you are home for holidays. Website Design may sound a bit complex so you might want to manage the little you get from setting up blogs for fellow students. This write up may not make sense to you because you don’t know a thing about website design, its why i’ll advice you to learn under anybody who is established in it already. Look around your campus, there are students who do well comfortably with this business, it wouldn’t hurt much to meet them to put you through.
Creditsto www.myedu.ng
Below are the other 10 tips which have been tested and confirmed.

-Starting up Tutorials : If are capable of teaching, you can earn teaching you classmates and those below you in class.

-Photocopying.

-Blogging

-Laundry

-Helping with respect to online assignments: I know of people that make huge from this.
-Bulk Sms : You have various Fellowships in yur school.Don’t you know you can make money selling units to them ?

-Opening a café |(This involves much capital though)

-Selling Textbooks to people.

-Opening up a canteen and employing people to work there for you

-Going into Political stuffs (These one is making sense sha, eg, hall governor,sug excos, etc)
Source : http://unnedu..com/2015/01/top-10-things-you-can-do-to-make-money.html

Selling SK. Very profitable venture if you know the ropes...............and all the bad / good guys
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by jingh(f): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2015
KidProgrammer:
yea,tnx 4 the tips
you re wellcome
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by ArcToyin(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Big4wig:
All guys must pray with me

(1) My father my Father! Anywhere any
girl is
planning to use me as a
MUGU, God destroy her plans!
(2) Oh God! Any girl that is using her
breast to
confuse my destiny, Holy Ghost fire! Born
them
(3) Any girl that has vowed that she
would never
date me, God make her to see me taking
her 4
shopping in her dream.!
(4) Any girl that has slept with 5
different men
including me and wants to tie me down
with
pregnancy that is not mine, God make
her forget
my
name!
(5) Any girl that m dating and calls me
only to tell
me her BIS/AIRTIME has expired.. Oh
Lord..
Divert
her calls to kidnappers. Amen
remember you dont have to call the name of God in vain(4 pleasure,joke etc)
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2015
pico4421:
Today, we did be getting something new which i bet will change your financial life as a student and not only that, it will have to breed you up for the future on how you can earn a living from Little.

Below are the tmake money as a student.These researches, were all gotten from vaious platform ike the Myed.ng, business.org, imc.com and so many others and today, i find it wise to share these tips with you.

WHY DO YOU NEED THIS TIPS ?

As a student, you tend to face so many challenges, ranging from tution fee, hostel fee and other fee. Let me not even speak about those ones now, because you tend you pay for those ones once in a year But Do you Know that the money you use in Feeding and buying Materials Is even more greater then the amount you spend for school fees and other fees and obviously, they are the ones that tend to consume more cash.
What are these other challenges?
-Feeding
-Photocopying
-Departmental dues
-Hostel Dues
-Faculty dues…. Etc

1.Photography: The Photography business has grown from its state in the days to a renowned profession which people are making a fortune out of. Starting this business in small scale means youre not just making money at the moment but securing a strong financial future for yourself. You know how students especially the female folks love taking pictures, this is the perfect time to make maximum use of this opportunity. you don’t need much to start, just save a little money for a good camera, with a bit of creativity and you’re good to go. Please note that doing photography professionally requires just more than the previous requirements mentioned but this should be enough to get you started. you can also take passport photographs during school registrations.

2.Sale of Fashion Items: Interesting thing about this business is that you’d succeed no matter your gender. Both male and female wears rocks on Nigerian campuses and who else will succeed more if not their fellow students. I know of a guy who is living comfortably and paying school fees only by selling men under-wears, yes, Just men under wears, most of the times he travels out to the region where these boxer shorts are at a very low prize, buys them and bring them to his school. He sells these boxer shorts for virtually everybody in his region ranging from his lecturers down to his fellow students. I don’t want to go into details on how much these things cost, but its best you do your home work.

3.T-Shirt Customization: This business requires your creativity as a student. looking around you, you’ll notice students love fancy and funky stuffs. learning the art of this business means you’ll have fellow students begging you to collect their money for a t-shirt write up. You can learn this simple business during your stay at home/holiday. You can start in small scale by doing the write ups on your own T-shirt, friends will like it and ask you to even do for them. Just start something. Remember the “My Oga at the Top Saga”? you see those custom t-shirts? Need i say more? - See more at:

4.Online Registration: Yes, if you have a laptop and a bit of computer knowledge, i don’t know what stops you from enjoying both the pleasure and money derived from this Job. you can register virtually everything online. Course Registration, Post-UTME Registration, JAMB Registration, Job Application, etc. You can even make extra cash from typing assignments and projects for fellow students. Do i also need to tell you the thousands of Naira made during post UTME registrations? All the tools you need to make good money are all around you, you Just need to identify one and work your way through it. -

5.Website Design/Hosting: I’ll be a bit biased on this one because that’s what i do currently and don’t know if its suitable for students or not. But i can authoritatively tell you students are taping into the hidden money from this lucrative business. It may take a while to learn the entire concept of how this things work but its something you can easily do while you are home for holidays. Website Design may sound a bit complex so you might want to manage the little you get from setting up blogs for fellow students. This write up may not make sense to you because you don’t know a thing about website design, its why i’ll advice you to learn under anybody who is established in it already. Look around your campus, there are students who do well comfortably with this business, it wouldn’t hurt much to meet them to put you through.
Creditsto www.myedu.ng
Below are the other 10 tips which have been tested and confirmed.

-Starting up Tutorials : If are capable of teaching, you can earn teaching you classmates and those below you in class.

-Photocopying.

-Blogging

-Laundry

-Helping with respect to online assignments: I know of people that make huge from this.
-Bulk Sms : You have various Fellowships in yur school.Don’t you know you can make money selling units to them ?

-Opening a café |(This involves much capital though)

-Selling Textbooks to people.

-Opening up a canteen and employing people to work there for you

-Going into Political stuffs (These one is making sense sha, eg, hall governor,sug excos, etc)
Source : http://unnedu..com/2015/01/top-10-things-you-can-do-to-make-money.html
website design hosting can you teach online
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by jidedairo: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2015
please how can i go to cameroon by air and what flight from nigeria?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Emodeee: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2015
missdebs:
6.) oloshow

dats hw u mk ur own money as a student?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Emodeee: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:
you're right o, i can't imagine any 200l engineering doing any of these, the stress will be killing

guess u r an engineering student cos sm guyz were advocating of ur mathematical prowess
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by remzydee(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
Vidoe your self twerking for 10 USD/twerk !
grin
this one is a yaba-left patient, ever wonder why he can't write correct "video"?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2015
missdebs:
6.) oloshow
that's cos u r one
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by hardayemmie(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2015
drnairalov:
find sugar mummies
undecided
undecided
hmmm ?.... guy wtsapp me 08093543519
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Dammyjohn(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2015
kingstylo01:
I really agree with all your points pico4421 . It will not only empower a student while in school but will also train students to be self-employed after school.

However, there are some courses such as Architecture that won't give you the time needed to engage in some of these businesses. The work load for such courses are too much and if you venture into such business, then your academic work is at risk.
I agree to that.Especially,all those big courses such as Medicine,Engineerings and so on.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by carik(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
without barbing/hair styling in dat list.

Hey,that's another great idea
Everyone takes care of their hair
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by haryormeedeh(f): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:
i tell you,electrical/electronics. What about you?
me too, elect elect. 200level
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by LaurelP(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2015
1. Get a snooker board
2. Video game/viewing centre
3.Sell food items (Garri, kerosene, rice, palm oil etc)
4. Money lending (on interest)
5. Used phones
6. Palm slippers

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by jingh(f): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2015
carik:

Hey,that's another great idea
Everyone takes care of their hair
yeah
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Suzyky4u(f): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2015
Armanice:
Op as brilliant as ur post, so also ur course of study matters a lot.

Very true. For instance, I know how to make hair, nails, eyelashes very well but during my stay in school, I never had time for all that. Due to the nature of my course.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Suzyky4u(f): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Akbee:

Yea. I did that too.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Mamacita007(f): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2015
Braiding hair & fixing weaves is also a gud way. Highest youll buy thread and needle or creams which doesnt cost much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? / Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.