Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (40128 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / The Story Of OYENUSI, THE Notorious Nigerian Arm Robber [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jesus! shocked shocked shocked

Op thanks for sharing. I will definitely be on the alert

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
I leave behind the bank,on hospital road....How come i didn't get the news.
Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by gistmelove(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmmm

i don talk am and i will still stay on my word..

We need change

this corruption is geting out of hand...

The president is the head of corruption..

The guy scam 9ja say e no gt shoe.. Now wen e dn gt shoe e no look dem face again.. Instead make e look de face na so so corruption and abduct of girls plus bombing e dy take pay dem back..

We need change...

Febuhari 14th

Gmb till 2022...

Said: Abu zaman

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Story for jesus.
Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by Eniqurl(f): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
uhmm..na wa oh.
Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by aspirebig: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Are u for real?

The guy use jazz on them?
Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by MARKone(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
The third time you say? They should have the bank manager, that security man arrested.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by adedayourt(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is so pathetic

Another lesson learnt anyway

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by Ranchhoddas: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
If na me the bank must pay me my money back o.Why will I be robbed inside a bank?
Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by aforosco(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Which one b ware house sebi na burma,Eleganza nd Liverpool Diamond dey which one be warehouse
Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by lilmax(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Blanc8:
Soft....going to diamond bank tomorrow...
to go and do what? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by musb92yahooco: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by tziz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jazz was seriously involved! Nothing u wan tell me!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by kingthreat(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
wow smart one. As long as it's not armed robbery, you've got to give it up to this guy that pulled a very successful heist without harming anyone. sorry for the victims. In Nigeria, one has to be twice as smart. I still believe he has a collaborator in the banking hall among the staff.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by Abduletudaye(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
The security man that said that statement should be arrested! How can someone who isn't armed rob a big bank like that??

So there's no security guard moving up and down in the banking hall? Or is the banking hall bigger than a stadium?

The bank is to be blamed for this! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by Adex097: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
iamphilips:
one or more of the above is involved............or even the guy who monitors the cctv.
or even the OP lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by vikyno(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
The bank manager needs to be questioned and eventually sacked. That is a gross negligence for crying out loud.
How can such a thing happen under his watch for 3 times?
What are the CCTV cameras installed for in the bank premises?

Naija I hail o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by moderatorr1: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nigeria on the brink

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by diasporaman(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Confirm guyman no fit hungry for Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
That branch should be held responsible. Security and organisation is very poor.

overcrowding of banking hall must be discouraged at all times. When staff cannot keep track of what is going on in the work environment and a fraudster can confidently make an announcement to the hearing of customers without being noticed, then something is terribly wrong.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Third time and no one to keep people alert as they entered or perhaps put it as an instruction on the wall or create measures .... definitely the bank knows about it . The CBN needs to do something about banking operation , the number of customers aint no joke.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by born2fuckpussy: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
The man should be liable for it, since they cannot protect their customer within their vicinity, I believe there is always one security watching depositors in bank.
Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
A million tnx to op, i wuld hav naively fall a victim for this!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by Lilimax(f): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
But Bank staff are supposed to put on there I.d card to the seeing of everyone. Any one without the bank's I.d card visibly displayed should not attend to you. This has been my way o... smiley
Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Not everything is jazz. I tire for una. Stop being mentally lazy.

Imagine Sherlock Holmes saying, "Em. It must have been jazz o."

That ludicrous image you pictured, that's YOU.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by MARKone(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
dominique:
I blame the bank for letting this scam go on for a third time. Is the banking hall so large that security and other staff couldn't notice such activity going within it? They must have had cctv footage of the first incidence, they should have used it to track down the man in case he stages a comeback. They should have been more at alert.
The depositors also have part of the blame. Dont give anybody one kobo to deposit on your behalf even if the 'staff' in question has an id card on. Except there was serious jazz is involved.
But some people don't have a shred of conscience sha.

Exactly, if the person that talked to the security man who claimed that it is the third time the same crime is being committed, got it on tape, I will sue the bank, collect my money and damages. It is their duty to inform customers, by putting it up on notice. That God it was captured on CCTV, I can even claim I N1m with me.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by anthoniaz(f): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmm...just like that shocked

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
The bank should refund back people's monies. I can bet there's an existing co-operation btw the robber and some of the staffs in the bank.
What then is the purpose of the security? To make matters more worrisome and strange, the same kind of incidence had ocurred 3 consecutive times.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pesin dey tell dis kain storyf or dis dry January?
OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by redcliff: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
MrTeymee:
Some people can be quite dumb sha...just a teeny bit dumb

Dont say that.. this can happen to anybody and i mean even the smartest man on earth!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall by elantraceey(f): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
anything not over the counter count me out , he knew people don't like waiting in queues , did they see any id cardon him?

Moral lesson : it's not everyone on suit you should trust.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.