Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (23823 Views)

The High Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Truckpusher(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
I hate beans!
I hate that food with passion. angry
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by maxdozie(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
dancok:
i know say na ladies Go full here,they like food like kilode.

True Talk Bro.. Them Come here They Form No tomorrow...
Mah just Dey observe the Lies sha!
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by holatin(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Hahahahahaha naah I don't form ooo.. I know my level..
hmmm oya waiter give her fried salad
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Eggs?? Choi.. The love for eggs is spiritual wink wink wink wink wink..
Lol.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Tegatons: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hate starch and unripe plantain.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by BarakOkenny(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
I hate beans!
Ma'am, You just lied? You can't possibly possess a skin so, spick and span as this, if really beans didn't dominate your diet.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
ShakurM:
I 8 salads too! Yuck!

Salads are freakin' great! I'd take spinach over lettuce tho.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by DeeBoiyy: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hate that food with passion. angry
i cook it like a pro cool i'll rearrange your taste buds if i give you some grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

It's thicker and tastes a little salty but it is still better than the rest. I love it.

Geeljire justice, it's just gone forever now. tongue

I'll have to take your word for it smiley

Loll, this is an eye-opener. I didn't know there were geeljires in Deutschland.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Truckpusher(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
i cook it like a pro cool i'll rearrange your taste buds if i give you some grin
Of course ,if one is really hungry anything would be just fine. grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nuella222(f): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

salad
shocked is salad not made of vegetable U never talk true
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
As long as I won't die, I will eat it

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ArtanK(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I'll have to take your word for it smiley

Loll, this is an eye-opener. I didn't know there were geeljires in Deutschland.

We are all geeljire, no matter where we were born. tongue
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

We are all geeljire, no matter where we were born. tongue

Geeljires can be harsh.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ArtanK(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Geeljires can be harsh.

So is life abaayo grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Scrypt:

Are you protein intolerant?

Lol, no. There are protein rich foods I like.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by StormAngel(f): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hate akidi wit passion. Duno d english name.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, no. There are protein rich foods I like.

Beans? shocked
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

So is life abaayo grin

Lol, you didn't even deny. See what I mean tho? You took the 'card' for the sake of cano & hilib, and this from a reer magaal. I mean, what would those in baadia say?tongue
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by llorisbhone(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
i passionately hate semo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
Scrypt:

Beans? shocked

No. Seafood, cheese, etc.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nuella222(f): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hate dawa, wheat, mushroom, quaker oats, and the worst of all is cucumber!!!
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Caracta(f): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wheat

Bread

Oats
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by RAO1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
I don't hate any meal.....except those dt I do not eat @all... I don't 8 any Yoruba meal ..I am ijewuru
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

No. Seafood, cheese, etc.

Interesting. smiley
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Humblebloke(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hate amala jus as much as I hate meats.....buh I like eBa and semovita
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ArtanK(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, you didn't even deny. See what I mean tho? You took the 'card' for the sake of cano & hilib, and this from a reer magaal. I mean, what would those in baadia say?tongue

That's because I know it's true lol

Look at you with your fancy xawaash and exotic cunto.. Is caano and hilib not good enough for you? - that's what they would say grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
zigger:
Anything?
Anything! smiley
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

That's because I know it's true lol

Look at you with your fancy xawaash and exotic cunto.. Is caano and hilib not good enough for you? - that's what they would say grin

Loll, I almost feel as if this talk has swiftly exited the realm of xawaash, and all things edible. In which case, the wording you used would be far too polite to mirror reality at times.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
kilokeys:
I hate FISH

anyhow it comes o.. grilled, fried, boiled, dried, crayed angry

taaaa

I hate wet fish
For me to eat fish it has to be nearly burnt from frying, grilling, smoking....then dried and cray. and stock fish

That said, boiled, stewed, slightly grilled, raw? All white and moist fish? I haaatttte!
(shivers)

On dates, I only eat fish (eg grilled point and kill) if my partner is. Reason? In case he kisses me. I would totally feel like dying if a "fishy" mouth kisses me. So I eat too. So that fish meets fish during kissing cheesy

Eeewww @ fish and the smell
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Slimy soups such as Okra & Ogbono + soups that contains Bitterleaf grin..

Noddles grin..

Sharwama (every girl's obsession) grin..

All the Pies, save Meat Pie grin..

Salad + the cream *pukes* lipsrsealed..

Fiesta + Hot dog + Burger + Pizza grin..

Quaker Oats + Golden Morn *pukes* undecided..

Canned Fish, save Geisha grin..

Irish potatoes undecided..

Cat Fish undecided..

Any swallow, save Eba grin

Mayonnaise undecided..

Etcccccccccc kiss kiss....

The crazy thing here is: Most of these aforementioned, I don't eat maybe cos of their look, smell or slimy nature cool cool..

Are you me?
No shaa cos I eat okro, egusi with bitter leaf and french fries
Otherwise I totally get you, and feel same way
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ArtanK(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Loll, I almost feel as if this talk has swiftly exited the realm of xawaash, and all things edible. In which case, the wording you used would be far too polite to mirror reality at times.

Well the geeljire life doesn't really present much choice in the kitchen department but we are content lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prices Of Food Stuffs From The Nigerian Bureau Of Statistics / Kerrygold Avantage Is Showcasing Exciting Ways Irish Dairy Can Be Enjoyed / 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.