Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. (28724 Views)

SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Deal Of The DAY!!!! POWERFUL 2009 Toyota Venza (free Tracker) - Only 3.5M Naira / VEHICLE TRACKER FOR SALE (GPS & SMS) -N29,999.00 ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by BOMANY: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2009
I do not agree with the saying that buying from Cotonou is better than Lagos. Years ago, I had a very bad experience that made me to drop that option forever.
I went there to buy a car with someone was supposed to be relieable and guranteed by a strong reference and bought a mercedes just six years previous made. the price was not that so low than Lagos, MOREOVER, i recieved the car in Lagos without any accessory, NOTHING. I thought if they could remove the seats they would do it. I paid for only the accessories more than 40k, even some parts i could not find in the local market like metal out door accessories, which i saw as buying the car.
Someone would ask why i didnt go after my connection, so what i was suppose to get from that except going up and down and exhasting myself. I just droped the case and knew my hard lesson very well
I do not say that all dealers there are like mine but the risk is very high, that if you want to do it i advise you to keep at least half of the money till you get your own car in Lagos
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by unite4real: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2009
i am thrilled by the way you make everything sound good. meanwhile, can you give me the full details of getting a 2001 camry le, leater seat, alloy, metallic colour, cd, air bag, automatic transmission etc direct to Abuja. I need to have the cost (no hidden). i am a novice here and does not understand all these customs charges you talk about. i just need the car with genuine papers. also i am afraid of the 9ja factor in business like this. how do i trust all will be well.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by geniusbami(m): 1:36am On Sep 27, 2009
@ larryshow4

I need a 2004 Lexus RX 330 from Cotonou. Please, what would be the landed cost. I would not mind if it is available in Lagos now anyway.
I'm on geniusbami@yahoo.com

Kind regards.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by Tommry: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
Good day Larry, I want to have a landing cost of a 1999 Toyota sienna or 1999 Honda odyssey with full options, Alloy wheel, factory fitted AC, cd/dvd player if possible etc etc, I want to have the landing cost in two ways i.e with and without custom paper, regards
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by Tommry: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
BOMANY:

I do not agree with the saying that buying from Cotonou is better than Lagos. Years ago, I had a very bad experience that made me to drop that option forever.
I went there to buy a car with someone was supposed to be relieable and guranteed by a strong reference and bought a mercedes just six years previous made. the price was not that so low than Lagos, MOREOVER, i recieved the car in Lagos without any accessory, NOTHING. I thought if they could remove the seats they would do it. I paid for only the accessories more than 40k, even some parts i could not find in the local market like metal out door accessories, which i saw as buying the car.
Someone would ask why i didnt go after my connection, so what i was suppose to get from that except going up and down and exhasting myself. I just droped the case and knew my hard lesson very well
I do not say that all dealers there are like mine but the risk is very high, that if you want to do it i advise you to keep at least half of the money till you get your own car in Lagos

I know you are saying the truth, but there is a lot of people with different background and names, and there are thousand and one experience from individual, what it means is that we should be cautious of our dealing at anytime of the day, be it day, night or middaynight, I went to Cotonou sometimes in year 2004 to buy a Honda 1986 car then and there is no problem with the Gay that takes me there, all went okay, but that not withstanding. what happen to me could happen to you and what happen to you could happen to me if care is not taking.

NAIRALANDER LET ALL TAKE SOME EXTRA CARE DEALING WITH EACH OTHERS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA, GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by oniso(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2009
How much will it cost me to get a toyota highlander limited or hybrid and a nissan xterra 2002-2008 model
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by oniso(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
larrysoft4 How much will it cost me to get a toyota highlander limited or hybrid and a nissan xterra 2002-2008 model
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by cardealer1: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2009
Hello All,

I'm in car dealing business here in the U.S/Florida. I see a lot of dealers exporting used cars to Cotonou. I personally don't know any contacts in Cotonou to start exporting so I would like to offer my business to you all in Cotonou. If you're interested in purchasing used cars from Florida\Auctions, contact me. The auction prices are very good and I will add the shipping cost plus my service fee and you still get a great deal.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by TransSahar: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2009
Looking for reliable Buyer of Used Cars from Europe in Benin:
I am the organizer of the Trans-Sahara Rally [ http://www.transsahararally.com/ ] and there are many participating teams who would like to sell their cars after the rally is over in March 31st 2010. If you are a importer/ reseller of cars please get in touch with me info@transsahararally.com.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by tunji370: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hello House,pls at what price can I get a very neat Cabstar truck or similar product, the type normally used for rentals or block business,and also pickup trucks.urgent pls.
thank you
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by wakabout(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2009
I am personally scared about Cotonou cars. I found out that cars from there look newer, but for those of us who travel the Lagos-Benin Road, the police and customs men are like hawks waiting for their prey. If your car is Tin Can cleared, you have less trouble. I want to settle for Tin Can cleared cars with clean customs papers anyday, even though they may cost more. That way, I'm fairly sure of less harrassments by police & customs. But if I do not intend to drive my car outside of Lagos, I could consider buying cars from Cotonou. From the posts I read, it looks possible to pay Nigerian Customs duties in Cotonou, or do they come to Lagos to pay, or am I getting something wrong?
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by adanny01(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
Larry, i have cash ready to buy a car but do not know how to go about it. I live in the north. I've asked u for a quote bfore which was fair. But getting to actually start the process is the problem. I wish to know many things like how much the car itself cost, duty (Honda accord 97), any hidden charges, transportation, and the process we are going through to get what i need safely home. U can mail me @ adanny01@yahoo.com if u dont want to give these details here. I want this car for use a week before christmas.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by tushbobo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
It s like the owner of this thread is no more interested in the reason why he started the thread.He hasnt answered any inquiry for months.i was interested but seems i have to look somewhere else
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2010
smiley
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2010
:d
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2010
:d
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by emma2002(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2010
well i can confidently say to the hearing of everyone that cotonou cars are not cheap. why compare the cost in a foreign country with that at home. if you are actually going to pay all the fees expected you will see what i am talking about. however, i have personally visited the place myself and as an evidence i took snapshots of the place to confirm my claims see
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2010
@emma2002,

To an extent to where you have seen, you think the cars in Nigeria are cheaper than cotonou, Cars in Nigeria mostly when they don't come from Tin-can clear, where do they come from? did you ever take your time to ask that question? They come in from cotonou, if i would tell you. Why you think the cars are cheaper at home. A business man would not be buying a car that is in fully fixed condition, His going to buy what he would have to fix one thing or the other at home. and by so doing, his going to buy cars either with some conditions. I am sure when you went there you saw cars of such kinds. When they do so, if the car sell normally for 1million cfa in cotonou, if his buying something is going to fix alot in it, he would be buying it for 700,000cfa claming that he would be fixing the car, the dealer would sell it to him. now he saving himself 300,000cfa to get it fixed and do all such of other things, clean it and design it, spray it for you Nigerians to buy. But when you went to cotonou, you told your dealer you have a budget of 400,000Naira and you got to cotonou and went to pick a car that would be landing for 500,000Naira. cause its cleanly used by the previous owner not the kind that they are going to spray or do anything with. Now you think its expensive. When you have a budget of 400,000Naira, Stick with a car of 400,000Naira. Let the dealer that you dealing with make you aware of all additional cost of all kind so it wouldn't be as a surprise to you. Make him clearify you on conditions and terms. Advantages and Disadvantages.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by Stevo30: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2010
Guy can you give a price that we land a 2004 Toyota sienna Le at my door from cotonou
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2010
@stevo30,

For a toyota sienna LE, down to your door step from cotonou would be between budget range of 1.8m -2m naira depending on what your features are like.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by Enenyo: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2010
At AutoTradeFair we gives u all the secrete behind
buying cars (Tokunbo and new). Autotradefair is indeed, your one-stop car shopping mall,
with a continuous increase of visitors/buyers daily. With
increasing number of cars advertised and sold via autotradefair,
you are sure to find the car of your dream here. You dont need to go to
Cotonou for your Car.Just log on to www.autotradefair.com
and you will learn lot about cars.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2010
@Enenyo,
i can see you are new to the site?? Next time you try and open a thread for your advert. Moderator, can you help me move this guy's thread to the proper place.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by insight04: 12:13am On May 14, 2010
Bump cool cool
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2010
smiley
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by Jiggest(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2010
Larry you are indeed well grounded on this topic

How much would it cost me to land a Honda Accord, Honda Pilot & Toyota Corolla (all 06-07) at my door step inclusive of duty from Cotonu?
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2010
@jiggest,

thank you very much. For that Honda Accord 06-07 is about 2.4 - 2.6m naira. but on the 06 body feature on the 07 but the new body with the 07 is about 2.7-2.7m naira. For the Honda Pilot same year, would be about 3.2m naira and for the toyota corolla that year is about 2.6m naira.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2010
wink
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2010
smiley
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 6:15am On May 22, 2010
:d ;d
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 6:29am On May 23, 2010
smiley
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2010
Bump
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by gbajesu: 11:53am On May 24, 2010
Hi Larry, good to have you back smiley. Can you please give me a quote for a full option Volks. Bug? say from 2001-2003 model, it should be auto and with leather interior. If you have pix of what i could get, could you put it up.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Successfully Pre Order A Car On Nairaland ( For Buyers And Sellers ) / CLEANEST 2004 HIGHLANDER 9M LAST!!! / Meet SOFIA, World's Biggest Flying Observatory With A Flight Cost Of N35.9M/Hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.