Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year (23792 Views)

Riyadh Mahrez Is 2016 CAF African Player Of The Year / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Asisat Oshoala Wins 2014 GLO/CAF African Women Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by millionaireman: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Merits it!!!
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by tola9ja: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
YAYA YOU MUST VOTE BUHARI grin grin grin
SAI BUHARI

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by HopeAlive14(m): 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yaya Toure is good, one of Africa's best; congratulations for an award well deserved.

Congratulations to President GEJ for the Platinum award. E be like say your season of winnings don start o. grin grin grin
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by baybeeboi: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
why now?
danny Shittu should have gone home with this award,Guy rili deserves it,see what He has done for His club in the past year....
black People...Black mentality
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by uniquebright: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Congrat big Man yaya u perfectly deserve it man
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by Idu123(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
He deserved it! I know that is going to be difficult for a goalkeeper to receive that award! But Bro Vicente Keep it Up!
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by Diohanny: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Congratulation to a well deserved footballer.
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by stanisbaratheon: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
so Yaya Toure wins the Yaya Toure cup of nations Award again. Na wa Oo

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by good4all: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yaya is Superb! African apart, he should be named among the top 5 best players in the world, tell me what Yaya cannot do on the field of play, he has one of the most magnificent accurate pass 92%. He can drible, defend, strike, I think he can even be a goalkeeper he is fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by engrjacuzzi: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
its over a decade a Nigerian won this award which means our football hasn't improved. how can a bench warmer win this award yet, he is a captain. if we had a world class coach like José mourinho, Nigeria would have produced CAF player of the year.you don't expect a coach like Stephen keshi or shuaibu amodu who likes sentiment to give their best. get a world class coach, get good football administrators, he good football academy and Nigeria will b there.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by opiaoku: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Gej till 2019

Anyuka the boss my boy
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by drealtruth(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 09, 2015
oshoala tho undecided....dat bae is stunning!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2015
I won't be surprised...if Manuel Neuer DOESN'T WIN!
Goalkeepers and defenders aren't considered as players by FIFA/CAF/CONCAC, F/EURO etc
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by legallyblonde(f): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Akosbaba:
I foresee him winning two more
be like say you wan see double,nor make me come ur aus come beat you o..choi!! Enyeamagnet my husband!!
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by thaoriginator: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Iykebestbt:
before you cry foul,ask urself what was Enyeama's achievements in the last 12 months.. I keep saying it sentiments will take us no where. I hope Nigerians will drop their sentiments ånd Vote in the right President come February. Long live king Yaya! Long live Buhari(president elect)!! Long live Africa!!!
Gbam!

Show some LOVE in FEBRUARY 14 and vote FEBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by DonaldGenes(m): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
y be say na dis black boy dey win am every time ?
re there no nigerian flying higher than him
Yes I am Ma
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2015
I have nothing to do with demon and their award whatever
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by molason: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Taking nothing away from Yaya, he is fantastic, but let's b realistic, dis award should b scrapped for now and d money used in organising it, channeled to developing the round leather game in Africa, cz for a player to win African player of d year award, 4 times now, BT has failed to come close to winning the world footballer of the year, shows the deplorable state of African football. For me enyeama should hv won it, cz he has proven himself both in africa(acfon) and beyond, but Yaya displays talent abroad, but fails to replicate same performance wen he comes to Africa (afcon).

3 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 09, 2015
If Enyeama hadn't messed up at the world cup he might have won it.
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by Kolade354(m): 12:28am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
y be say na dis black boy dey win am every time ?
re there no nigerian flying higher than him
sorry dear their is no nigeria player who can challenge him,the one who shouldchallenge him is busy banging russia who*e.
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by Hurklan(m): 12:39am On Jan 09, 2015
If him no win am, who will ?
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by ckc(m): 12:42am On Jan 09, 2015
Iykebestbt:
before you cry foul,ask urself what was Enyeama's achievements in the last 12 months.. I keep saying it sentiments will take us no where. I hope Nigerians will drop their sentiments ånd Vote in the right President come February. Long live king Yaya! Long live Buhari(president elect)!! Long live Africa!!!
Get lost with ur Buhari a beg!

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by shadrach77: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2015
molason:
Taking nothing away from Yaya, he is fantastic, but let's b realistic, dis award should b scrapped for now and d money used in organising it, channeled to developing the round leather game in Africa, cz for a player to win African player of d year award, 4 times now, BT has failed to come close to winning the world footballer of the year, shows the deplorable state of African football. For me enyeama should hv won it, cz he has proven himself both in africa(acfon) and beyond, but Yaya displays talent abroad, but fails to replicate same performance wen he comes to Africa (afcon).
You took the words out of my mouth bro. For a player who is not even the best in his league to be his continent's best for four consecutive seasons, it shows the level African football has sunk angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by Iykebestbt(m): 12:59am On Jan 09, 2015
ckc:
Get lost with ur Buhari a beg!
pls find me when am lost
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by musb92yahooco: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2015
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by asidere(m): 1:53am On Jan 09, 2015
congrats to yaya,he remains african best thats why fifa shortlisted him for the ballon dor.check out his creativity in the midfield and goal scoring prowess.how wish he was still in barca he wouldn't have won the award,so thanks to man city
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by Bifwoli: 1:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Yaya Toure is truly a deserved winner...the master of scoring curling freekicks.
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by lewis512(m): 2:45am On Jan 09, 2015
deserves it.......congratulory omo mi yaya though i hate you playing against me .......True blues rules
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Yaya is good
city for life
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:08am On Jan 09, 2015
stephane Mbia was a better player
Re: Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year by mukykaffe: 3:16am On Jan 09, 2015
let any body even by mistake call slow obi here a beg. I know some bad football analysts are here and can easily do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise / Hope Akpan And Wife Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Undergoes Successful Surgery In UK..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.