Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos (59752 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by siraj1402(m): 2:30am On Jan 09, 2015
A killer went to confess his sins after killing a big woman he was dating and made away with her wealth but simply because he went to the church with a Range Rover which is even part of the loot he got from the woman, members of the church started showing him so much RESPECT that he had to change his mind; he abandoned the idea of confessing his terrible sin (murder) and did thanksgiving.

http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2015/01/photo-of-day-see-what-love-of-money.html?m=1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by siraj1402(m): 2:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Hummmmm,opin aye de.May God save us from the evil of money.Now GEJ said he will fight corruption when re elected, forgotten that he nourish corruption for good 6 years.I'm sure he will do reverse of his promise if re elected (God forbid)or who is more corrupted than his team of campaigns? FFK and the rest,will he prosecute them?

48 Likes

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by Firefire(m): 2:40am On Jan 09, 2015
same way we celebrate our thieving politicians and call them progressive shocked shocked shocked shocked

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 09, 2015
The love of money has over taken humanity..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by lonngmann(m): 3:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Lolz.. Welcome to the 21st century cry

1 Like

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by FastShipping: 3:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:
same way we celebrate our thieving politicians and call them progressive shocked shocked shocked shocked
[s]
Firefire:
[/s]
Firefire:

8 Likes

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by siegfried99(m): 3:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Na wa oo

See what range rover has caused undecided
Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by jamace(m): 4:08am On Jan 09, 2015
And these same pastors will open their mouth to shout, "Jonathan is not fighting corruption".

The leadership of the church has collapsed. Pastors are failed leaders. How can churches be brooding crooks and expect the society to be corruption free? Pastors should repent!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by DesChyko: 4:45am On Jan 09, 2015
He became a convert grin

1 Like

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by ola6: 4:57am On Jan 09, 2015
siraj1402:
A killer went to confess his sins after killing a big woman he was dating and made away with her wealth but simply because he went to the church with a Range Rover which is even part of the loot he got from the woman, members of the church started showing him so much RESPECT that he had to change his mind; he abandoned the idea of confessing his terrible sin (murder) and did thanksgiving.
http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2015/01/photo-of-day-see-what-love-of-money.html?m=1

This reminds me of some pastors that support Tinubu in Lagos

14 Likes

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by johncreek: 5:15am On Jan 09, 2015
well they said Church business in Nigeria is lucrative.
the killer on its own is not ready to confess...
That killer better guard his word because blasheming against the house of God is like drawing the breast of the devil.

2 Likes

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by stinggy(m): 5:19am On Jan 09, 2015
[size=18pt]We must return to the religions of our fore fathers![/size]

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by IrinaDeverenko(f): 6:34am On Jan 09, 2015
Na yuh go first run grin
Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by IrinaDeverenko(f): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2015
That idiot neva went der to confess,he just went to show off.Becos he would ave used wat happened in dat church,to tell them dey whole truth.He wud also hooked does fools too wit his sin,he will start by saying,it becos of the love for money i committed a grave sin. And das wat all of yuh here ave done.Then he will say let me narrate hw it all started (nigerian film)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by eightsin(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2015
He dey mad! Did he drive d range rover to the alter for every member to see or he is the only one that has range in the church

5 Likes

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2015
the love of money is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2015
Blame Gej, he said stealing is not corruption/sin..

Vote out clueless/corruption personified

Vote in change/integrity

Sai buhari/osinbajo

11 Likes

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by davdandam(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Story for the. ..... let a nairalander help me complete this
Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by freethinker01: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Shey na 2de.
This conversation ensued btw a friend of mine and his pastor @ a bet centre. The pastor was passing bye tho.
Seyi(psedonym): gud evening sir.
Pastor: gud evening seyi, hw r doin?
Seyi: I'm fyn sir
Pastor: so w@ r u doing here?
Seyi: sir, I just came here to place some bets for som1.
Pastor: stop lieing, I've seen u here on more than one occasions. Do u tink I don't know w@ they do here?
Seyi: ha, pastor, u know man mst survive nah.
Pastor: do u know gambling is against the will of god. God frowns on it so mch.
Seyi: ha daddy, I wanted 2 quit buh wen money was coming in regularly n I'm paying ma tithe as it comes in, I just felt it's d gud tin to do.
Pastor: really! It's gud since u'r payin ur tithe. I'll also remember u in ma prayers.
Seyi: thank u sir.

All these pastors, they don't care wia ur money comes from so far u're giving them part of it.
Smdh.

3 Likes

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by HrtBrkSteve(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Lies.
If u wana confess ur sins, go to a police station and not the church. And by the way, which newspaper got that news....#justAsking

2 Likes

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by Clemzy16(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmm....

And the pastor will even pray for his wealth to increase, without questioning the source of his money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by Lilaex: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2015
No
Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by boolet: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Hahaha. Hilariously funny!
Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by plainmirror(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2015
It's not hard to believe this days.... The pastor fit even pat em back so far as something go enter em boot
Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by jingh(f): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2015
MONEY CAN CORRUPT ANYBODY even a nairaland mod

pls dats nt my word

1 Like

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by plainmirror(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Slonge2:
Blame Gej, he said stealing is not corruption/sin..

Vote out clueless/corruption personified

Vote in change/integrity

Sai buhari/osinbajo

Do you know that typing without brain is a sin?

7 Likes

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2015
As long as you pay your tithe, you good. The devourer would not come after you, no matter how you got the money for tithing. Welcome to 21st Century Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by freshness2020: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2015
But this is an old news na!
Abi no be dis same news Wey a lover boy kill him suger mummy for Amuwo odofin here in Lagos come fly go Ghana with her range rover last year?
I stand to be corrected if am wrong!

1 Like

Re: See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos by omenka(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:
You are becoming really childish lately.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) / Amorc Is Not A Cult / Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.