Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Did The Administration Of GEJ Decide To Put Election On Feb 14 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did The Administration Of GEJ Decide To Put Election On Feb 14 (526 Views)

Senate Moves To Amend CCB, Administration Of Criminal Justice / Photo Of Gallant Soilder Who Was Killed On Feb 14 During Boko Haram Attack. / Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Administration Of GEJ Decide To Put Election On Feb 14 by cyrusolu(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Xx
Re: Why Did The Administration Of GEJ Decide To Put Election On Feb 14 by konjakonja(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2015
To curtail fornication.
Re: Why Did The Administration Of GEJ Decide To Put Election On Feb 14 by okpamson15(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2015
Hw are u sure Buhari wil not be a promise and fail lead. By all indecation from what i just read now it show that buhari wil not even complete the 4years if atal he win the election of which i no that he wil not. Look cretically into his cabinet and executive member u see that ranging frm top to bottom they are all MUSLIM y so?
Re: Why Did The Administration Of GEJ Decide To Put Election On Feb 14 by Beamborla(f): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Actually, I think that was done to put population growth under check and to also reduce the population of teenage mothers
Re: Why Did The Administration Of GEJ Decide To Put Election On Feb 14 by bennygreat1(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Thank God no Valentine this year, na God go bless INEC, na the best thing nigeria government don do to help the men since democracy start ..... all valentine gift and baby take me out over to 2016.....lol so on that day send ur babe HAPPY ELECTION DAY..... NO MOVEMENT cheesy NO 4getsmiley

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander People !!! / 7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption By Anthony Obuegbe / Buhari Denies Health Concerns, Foreign Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.