Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? (697 Views)

Garba Shehu - The President Will Not Take Action That Violates The Constitution / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2015
I've tried to come up with probable deductions as to why Mr. President will win the war against the dreaded bokoharam if he wins the forthcoming Presidential election again. But nothing seemed be adding up about that.

Can someone please come up with some hypothesis?

I need strong conviction on this.
Re: What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Dear Seun, Ikenna351, maclatunji, OAM4J,
Afam4eva, Ngwakwe... I need a helping hand.

Kind regards.
Re: What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? by midolian(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2015
emmyrichie:
I've tried to come up with probable deductions as to why Mr. President will win the war against the dreaded bokoharam if he wins the forthcoming Presidential election again. But nothing seemed be adding up about that.

..he will neva defeat dem...they r his siblings
Re: What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2015
midolian:
..he will neva defeat dem...they r his siblings

That is preposterous you know.
Re: What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? by uboma(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2015
@ op, there are no guarantees
Re: What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? by midolian(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2015
emmyrichie:

That is preposterous you know.
...yes I know..buh he said it wen he was tryin to gv his reason for bn soft on them
Re: What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2015
uboma:
@ op, there are no guarantees

Hmm...
Re: What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? by Tranquill: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2015
emmyrichie:

If he wins the northern elders and boko sponsors will realise that they have no choice but to coperate with the government to win the war. The saboteurs within the security agencies especially the army will know that they have to do what they are paid for and not undermine government effort with the hope that it will make Jonathan unelectable. Security is everyones responsibility. If the boko people are not getting constituency support they will be history by now.
Re: What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? by Safari29: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2015
He can't do anything. He already said it's a burden we all have to bear. After all terrorism happens everyone and no one has ever contain them
Re: What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2015
Safari29:
He can't do anything. He already said it's a burden we all have to bear. After all terrorism happens everyone and no one has ever contain them

undecided undecided undecided
Re: What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? by infofta(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Guarantee ke, give him another 4 years and watch Boko Haram carry out attacks in your neighborhood in the South. Soon you may not be safe in your own bed. Ask the People in the North. Before I forget, Boko Haram killed about 2000 People and took over military base.
Re: What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tranquill:

If he wins the northern elders and boko sponsors will realise that they have no choice but to coperate with the government to win the war. The saboteurs within the security agencies especially the army will know that they have to do what they are paid for and not undermine government effort with the hope that it will make Jonathan unelectable. Security is everyones responsibility. If the boko people are not getting constituency support they will be history by now.

Nice! But I need stronger form of hypnotism.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Group Demands Good Governance / Proof Of Buhari Academic Qualification. / Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretarial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.