Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Some Old Songs And Their Hidden Message S - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Some Old Songs And Their Hidden Message S (697 Views)

. / Name 10 Nigerian Old Songs That Is Still Rocking Your Playlist / Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Old Songs And Their Hidden Message S by Princephelar(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2015
Hey hey hey slow down, I dint open this tread to tell you illiminati is everywhere,no just thinking about some old school songs and I appreciate the message some dont see. Here's the list,enjoy.

1. Dina by Daddy Show-key: in this song,daddy showkey talks about a lady Dina whose husband family sent parking cos she's barren but at the end got her baby. And the message is that you should never give up in any situation you are no matter how hopeless it may look.

2. Fire Fire by Daddy showkey: this song talks about the country being on fire and how he needs plenty water to get rid of it. The message here is: remember how yoruba people believe we human are like water? Exactly I know you do. So our dear Daddy showkey was trying to tell us that this country needs the citizens to bring back peace.

3. Coat of many colors by Dolly Parton: I know most of you like this song. DP tells a story of a poor fatherless boy raised by his mom and how he just feels on top of the world in the coat made by his mooma. The message is;be contented in any situation you are, never think your situation is the worse,be proud of who you are,appreciate the gift "family" and you are the product of your believe. "I know we have no money..." yoy know the rest.

4. No woman no cry by Bob Nesta Merly: Bob told a story of bad people mingling with good people he met. So many of us mis-interprit thr song as if there is no woman, there will be no cry. No! This is rastaff world thier messages are more hidden, Bob meant Woman! dont cry even when people you trust disappoint you just dont cry cos "everything's gonna be alright..."

Let me not bore you with too much letters,pls feel free to add yours.
Re: Some Old Songs And Their Hidden Message S by georgetteloy: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2015
Garcinia Body Pro I discovered the rush using this to be fairly intense on an empty stomach. I had a nice nervous moment for about 2 1/2 - 3 hours until it wore off. Nothing outrageous, but it was absolutely felt by me. Likewise, without calories, there was no collision to recuperate from both. Before I thought keen enough to-go for lunch perhaps without breakfast, it was probably around 11, - I simply forgot about eating breakfast. Therefore often it was one of those days, or Citrimax might actually do what it promises.

Get more ===>>> http://propowergarciniaslook.com/my-observation-about-garcinia-body-pro/

(1) (Reply)

Music: Jamie Foxx – You Changed Me Feat. Chris Brown / WHICH PLATFORM WAS [www.mymusic.com.ng] Built On? / A Nairalander That Has Just Released A Gospel Album Needs A Vibrant Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.