Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. (2650 Views)

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single / Forbes 2017: Meet The 10 Wealthiest People In Africa / Meet The 10 Wealthiest Couples In The World (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by 100Cents: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2015
There are so many different people in this world. You cannot possibly know all of them. Each one has their own life, their own theories and their way of doing things. And there are people that have ways of making a lot of money. As a result, this article will tell you the top ten all-time wealthiest people in the world. You will be amazed by some of these people and the things they do.

1. John D. Rockefeller

www.thefamouspeople.com

John D. Rockefeller has a fortune of $336 billion! That is crazy! He was the one who founded oil for the world. Oil is one of the greatest necessities in life. It is what makes your car move, your fish to cook, your pipes to work and much more!
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Ain't none of them as rich as am gon be in future...
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by 100Cents: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2015
2. Andrew Carnegie

www.time.com

Andrew Carnegie has a fortune of $309 billion! He got rich by recycling steel and working in the steel industry. He eventually became the head of a huge steel company in the United States which gave him a lot of fame as well as money
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by 100Cents: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2015
3. William the conqueror.

www.wikipedia.org

With a fortune of $209 billion at his height, William the Conqueror led the greatest European invasion of all time. In addition, he became a monarch.
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by 100Cents: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2015
4. Cornelius Vanderbilt

www.wikipedia.org

Cornelius Vanderbilt has a fortune of $185 billion. He became wealthy by buying railroad lines and building his own railways. He mainly got his fortune through the rail way industry.
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by 100Cents: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2015
5. Alan Rufus.

www.history.com

Alan Rufus has a fortune of $149 billion. He was one of the people who joined William the Conqueror during the invasion. He mainly bought and sold land that gave him huge amounts of money. Today, many people still do this and earn large fortunes.
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by 100Cents: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2015
6. Bill Gates

www.forbes.com

As we all know, the famous Bill Gates. His fortune was $136 billion. Bill Gates, as many will know, was the man who founded Microsoft. People use that all over the world and is continued to be used by many. No wonder Bill Gates is so incredibly wealthy!
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by 100Cents: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2015
7. William de Warenne

www.freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com

William de Warenne had a fortune of $134 billion. He was part of many battles and won many of them which contributed greatly to his wealth.
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2015
:DWow, double Wow.' now thats impressive and inspiring !
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by 100Cents: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2015
8. John Jacob Astor

www.history.com

With a fortune of $121 billion, John Jacob Astor was a very successful fur trader. Later he moved onto to selling land and real-estate which he also gained a lot of money.
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by 100Cents: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2015
Bill Gates has written his name in the sands of time..

That's why yesterday, he became the first celebrity to drink water made from human poo..
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by Missmossy(f): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2015
John D Rockefeller and Bill Gates are of immense importance grin as their names have gone places.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by Wittylens(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Their riches wiill be peanuts compared to mine in the future..

#believe
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by versashee: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
CHINEKE!!!!! Rocke feller. u badt gan. Where King Solomon?
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by 100Cents: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
versashee:
CHINEKE!!!!! Rocke feller. u badt gan. Where King Solomon?

I am here sir..
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by benuejosh: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
dead or living?
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by michphenomena(m): 12:31am On Jan 10, 2015
benuejosh:
dead or living?
between death and d living :
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by BarakOkenny(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2015
I bet this man from Otueke is twice as much wealthier than a couple of these stipulated individuals, by now.
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by legallyblonde(f): 1:07am On Jan 10, 2015
youngpol:
Ain't none of them as rich as am gon be in future...
i join my faith with yours my love
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by Scarpon(m): 2:31am On Jan 10, 2015
What about my grandfather? he owns the biggest farm in my village.
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 10, 2015
legallyblonde:
i join my faith with yours my love
I am officially into you then!
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by Spydamannn(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
I will see you when you get there...will you ever get there I'm going there and I'm on my way smiley
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by englishmart(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
and Dangote?
Re: 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times.. by hedonistic: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
An African should arguably top the list. A 14th Century Malian King by the name Mansa Musa. Google him up and be awed.

The likes of the Roman General Licinius Crassus (probably the second greediest man in history, after our very own Bola Tinubu grin) should also be in the top 5. Bill Gates is about 10th or even lower in the definitive list I read some time ago.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[photos] 10 Most Beautiful African First Ladies / Davido Shows Off His Beautiful Daughter Imade & She’s Growing Real Fast (photos) / Charly Boy Shares Nude Photos With His Young Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.