Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. (44928 Views)

President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State / Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS / Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by asha80(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
Rochas speech makes me shed tears
what did he say?
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by adaybayor(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
I have no obligation to prove anytin to u! U are entitled to ur convictions.

you are not entitled to lying
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by thaoriginator: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Show some LOVE in FEBRUARY 14 and vote FEBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

Na you sabi, happy new year bro

Same to you sis.. Actually, APC is doing a good work with their campaign strategy and in Rochas, they have a good orator who can mobilize people. Make I take one eye dey look Feb. 14.
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Adminisher: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Okorocha is one of the only natural politicians in Nigaria. I am enjoying his campaigning.
Let us get dull drab PDP business-men politicians out of office. Ibo land is too noble for IDIOTS.
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by reborn1: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Acidosis(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
empty field lol
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by 9inches(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
I am anxious to see Buhari campaign in Anambra.
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by adaybayor(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
fx45:

Nne U don't seem to get it... Its easy for the Haramite to pay that traditional ruler some money and get the empty title but it will be a lot easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for the illiterate cattle-rearer to get any votes in Igboland. Bookmark this page for reference purposes.... Buhari will get less votes this year than he got the during the last elections in Abia State....

I was driving through a community close to my village yesterday, Lo and Behold, an old man and his wife were angrily ripping off Buhari's posters from everywhere they were pasted. Some miscreants must have pasted them in the night cos they weren't there the previous evening. Morale of the story: Igboland has zero tolerance for evil. Ur paymaster is the face of evil and that's how we'll continue to see him.

GEJ till the Haramite embraces education and presents a certificate!

and dont be pained that your pay master will also be seen in same light up north and sw

1 Like

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by JoeCutie(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Yesso
I saw them entering Aba
The entourage is/was much... wink

If not because I saw that luxury (campaign) bus Rochas gave him @Buhari...I wouldn't have known they were the ones passing i.e...there wasn't unnecessary display/roadblock or army flogging cars outta the way with koboko...nothing of such. #Humility

P.S; I am non-partisan, but I am an advocate for truth.
So what you're saying in earnest is....

Sai Buhari? grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by adaybayor(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
9inches:
I am anxious to see Buhari campaign in Anambra.

I cant wait either

1 Like

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Adminisher: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari says; " the entrepreneurship of the Ibo Man is not in doubt. He is promising infrastructure, power and roads. Soft loans, farmer support...et.c. Security to be ensured. Boko Haram, Kidnappers will be shown the Red Carpet.
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by PhockPhockMan: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Meanwhile, Somewhere in Enugu.
Live, right now.

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by kokoA(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
datolee:
Hahahaha did I hear Amaechi say he is Igbo? just anything for vote!!
"CHIBUIKE AMAECHI" sound like hausa abi yoruba name for your ears? Olodo! GEJ wey dey form igbo, make he speak igbo make we hear naw.. Mcheewww..
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ecobidi:
If they want let them give him Nkita 1 of Aba it does not change the fact that he will lose the election woefully. Buhari serially losing since 1985
nkita 1 of aba, you are wicked. grin

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by warrior01: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Adminisher:
Buhari say; " the entrepreneurship of the Ibo Man is not in doubt. He is promising infrastructure, power and roads. Soft loans, farmer support...et.c. Security to be ensured. Boko Haram, Kidnappers will be shown the Red Carpet.
Is this the person they want to be my president? God forbid. He couldn't even present any tangible plans. Just blabbing like an idi.ot. Tufiakwa
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by kaycome: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Adminisher: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
warrior01:
Is this the person they want to be my president? God forbid. He couldn't even present any tangible plans. Just blabbing like an idi.ot. Tufiakwa

Yes you might have problems understanding his big English. He was using words like ''entrepreneurship''. Then he spoke about anti corruption which made you scared and feverish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
I just saw some women give their infant babies to Gen Buhari to touch and bless them at Aba Rally

2 Likes

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Frankiss44(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
warrior01:

Lolz... Bros you harsh oh.
Na Lion slayer you dey talk to like that?

Lwkmd!!!!!!
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Ark111: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

Ebi like say this one just dey land Naija. Stories for the tortise. I beg crosscheck your info before broadcasting or else you are creating a negative impression of yourself. APC National chairman Bisi Akande?? or abi na propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by edgecution(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!
. Shut up! I'm a Christian and stop using religion to divide.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Politicalguru(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by fidinwala(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by datribune: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Cuming from a muslim, I've got nofin to say!

Hahahaha I was right u ar just a bigot.
Though u claim to be a xtian like me, we differ because I would never campaign 4 or justify corruption, graft & ineptitude simply because it is perpetrated by a so-called Xtian. Has Xtianity impacted on a man whose govt reeks of corruption & where it's okay to steal because in his brand of Xtianity, stealing is not corruption?. d level of financial scandals in dis govt is unprecedented in our history. If truly u ar a Xtian u might consider going 4 deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by scantee(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ogbu agu? Haa haa joke of d century...after watching that old man yesterday i felt so pit for him, he really needs medical attention, he looks very sick (joke apart) Tinubu just wanna gamble on him(Yaradua in making) Osibanjo is just praying hard & only seeing himself as acting president in making...poor Buhari, sorry Tinubu and co it cant work, u know why? Guess.....yes ur guess is right.. GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by slap1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You lied. Titles are given to prominent people.
Check out Col. Olusegun Obasanjo being given the "Oji Mara Chi of Ngwaland" during the Civil War.
It has no value ANYMORE... unless you were joking.
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Adminisher: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
beopened:
I just saw some women give their infant babies to Gen Buhari to touch and bless them at Aba Rally

My brother a good nature generates positive vibes.
PDP has messed up the state. I served in Isiala Ngwa in 1985/86 and was frequenting Aba weekly. What has happened to this state is a crime against humanity. Only somebody who will never see good will wish PDP on Abia state again. Zero roads, zero health, bad schools. Why?. Orji Kalu had an airline after finishing with his state. Who knows what business the Orji idiot there now will start when he finishes. Akotiletas is what we call these people in my language
I am an APC supporter but even if it is APGA that Abia people prefer it is better.
Anything but occult governance of a very important state of Nigeria under a dull looking and clueless Jonathan as President.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by easy4beno(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Collynzo9:

A lion killer that IBB kicked out of power without even a gun shot

Lol you can't be funny at 54pple liking your comment..you should go back to history and check your records..he never kicked IBB out of office..
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by adaybayor(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
datribune:

Hahahaha I was right u ar just a bigot.
Though u claim to be a xtian like me, we differ because I would never campaign 4 or justify corruption, graft & ineptitude simply because it is perpetrated by a so-called Xtian. Has Xtianity impacted on a man whose govt reeks of corruption & where it's okay to steal because in his brand of Xtianity, stealing is not corruption?. d level of financial scandals in dis govt is unprecedented in our history. If truly u ar a Xtian u might consider going 4 deliverance.

stop wasting your data on him, he is just a little kid with dysfunctional thinking. you can check his twitter to see the overgrown kid he is

1 Like

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by 9inches(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
adaybayor:

I cant wait either
That is tomorrow I guess..
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by emmykk(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:

[size=15pt]
Ikwikwi nyuru ahuru si umunna ya kwere ya egwu, ha si ya "tufia" anghi ekwere ihe ojoo egwu[/size]

An Owl farted and demanded to be praised by his kinsmen, they mocked him that it is not right to dance to an abomination.

How does this stop the coming FAILBUHARI?

failbuhari 14

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.