Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Gtbank Internet Banking Portal Shows "Https" Written And Crossed By Red Line - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gtbank Internet Banking Portal Shows "Https" Written And Crossed By Red Line (534 Views)

What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju / Gtbank's Internet Banking Security Tips / What'ยง The Best Exams You Have Ever Written And Which Course Was That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Internet Banking Portal Shows "Https" Written And Crossed By Red Line by GiggsTk(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
I wanted to carry out some transaction only to realize that the "https" was in read and was crossed( sort of canceled) by a red line which also crosses the padlock sign. On seeing this I had to give up on the transaction, as I felt it shouldn't be that way. I tried calling them, but couldn,t get through. please guys what might be happening as it seems to me not to be safe presently, other users beware please.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Portal Shows "Https" Written And Crossed By Red Line by alabiyemmy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Its not a secured site.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Portal Shows "Https" Written And Crossed By Red Line by GiggsTk(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
alabiyemmy:
Its not a secured site.
yea, cos it should normally be green, but it's back up now, already finished my transaction. it now shows the green colour, no longer crossed and the padlock's also no longer crossed with red.
bottom line, guys always make sure everything's alright before carrying out transaction on this online banking portals
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Portal Shows "Https" Written And Crossed By Red Line by alabiyemmy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Guys Which One Wuld U Prefer Between These Two / Nairalanders, Please She Need Advice. (pix) / Sad: Woman Dies After Delivering Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.