Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

What'§ The Best Exams You Have Ever Written And Which Course Was That? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What'§ The Best Exams You Have Ever Written And Which Course Was That? (542 Views)

What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju / Why AMBULANCE Is Written As ECNALUBMA On Emergency Vehicles? / Gtbank Internet Banking Portal Shows "Https" Written And Crossed By Red Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What'§ The Best Exams You Have Ever Written And Which Course Was That? by thexzy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
My pipo, I just want you all to air out your minds on the best exams you have ever written as a student of any institution and which course was it? As for me, My EEE 514 was the sweetest examz that I ever wrote and that was in my Final year (500L). I just so wished exams are always like that.....all I ever read and practiced for just came out on a platter of Gold. I so enjoyed the examz to the extent people come dey think say I used jazz. Let'z hear your story too coz I know so well that there has been an examz that you so much enjoyed writing as a student then.
Re: What'§ The Best Exams You Have Ever Written And Which Course Was That? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mine was Use of Library. It was in my first year and an open book Exam at that. wise all Exams wia like that.
Re: What'§ The Best Exams You Have Ever Written And Which Course Was That? by Khd95(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mine was 2015/16 jamb
I bounced outa d exam hall feeling like a god grin
D next morning,jamb inboxed my score...
264'........ cool
Re: What'§ The Best Exams You Have Ever Written And Which Course Was That? by thexzy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tydies:
Mine was Use of Library. It was in my first year and an open book Exam at that. wise all Exams wia like that.
is like u tend to love open book examz am I right?
Re: What'§ The Best Exams You Have Ever Written And Which Course Was That? by thexzy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Khd95:
Mine was 2015/16 jamb
I bounced outa d exam hall feeling like a god grin
D next morning,jamb inboxed my score...
264'........ cool
congratz to u bro

(1) (Reply)

. / . / PHOTOS: The History Of Boko Haram Violence In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.