Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Buhari's Achievment During His Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Achievment During His Term (470 Views)

/ Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Achievment During His Term by oladimeji101(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
“Now what is on the other side (PDP), because I spent about an hour listening to the president in my state? For almost the same period I saw a very angry president. I saw a president who is lamenting about people judging his performance and blaming all those who ruled before him, forgetting that he has been on this job for six years." - Babatunde Fashola

Now to what buhari did in his term:-

1.Buhari was invited to lead the country only after the coup took place #‎BuhariFacts

2.He introduced environmental sanitation that we still have today. #‎BuhariFacts

3.We had no external debt during Buhari’s 20-month term; he paid down all our debts. #‎BuhariFacts‬

4.Inflation came down from 23% percent to 5% during the time of Buhari. #‎BuhariFacts‬

5.Our naira was so strong and it could compete internationally with the pounds sterling and US dollar. #‎BuhariFacts‬

6.He built 3 refineries in Kaduna, Warri and Port Harcourt. #‎BuhariFacts‬

7.Under PDTF, he constructed more roads than the PDP Nigerian government of the past 15 years. #‎BuhariFacts‬

8.He created 20 oil depots to ease distribution fuel and prevented fuel scarcity when he was in PDTF. #‎BuhariFacts‬

9.He was the first head of state to allow women in his administration. He even discovered Dora Akinyuli. #‎BuhariFacts‬

10.He has no foreign account or houses abroad. #‎BuhariFacts

#Osibanjo
#Buhari

Like if you support

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Achievment During His Term by ORACLE1975(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pls don't compair!
Re: Buhari's Achievment During His Term by Mboi: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Built 3 refineries under 20 months?

(1) (Reply)

Road To Aso Rock 2015; Jonathan Or Buhari ? / Still On The Issue Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign [pt 2] / GMB Vs GEJ Online Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.