Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. (2759 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives Akure, Ondo To Flag Off Campaign For Jimoh Ibrahim / Results From Enugu Presidential And Nat. Assembly Polls - Vanguard Ng / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by NobleAky(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
People from all nooks and crannies trooped out in mass to welcome the prince of humility at the more than 30, 000 capacity Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu

here are the live pictures i could gather with my little phone

NB: people filled the Stadium to the brim. Even the outside of the stadium could not contain the crowd to the point that the crowd extended to the neighbouring street.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by stebell(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
NobleAky:
People from all nooks and crannies
trooped out in mass to welcome the prince of humility at the more than
30, 000 capacity Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu

here are the live pictures i could gather with my little phone

NB: people filled the Stadium to the brim. Even the outside of the
stadium could not contain the crowd to the point that the crowd extended
to the neighbouring street.

Broda, pls do the needful by uploading some pishures.

GEJ Rocks.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Redoil: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Another upper cut and HBP for the APC cyber bedbugs

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by donmalcolm21(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Carry on Gej, but we need Charlie Hedbo story on FP. #SayNoToTerrorism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by NobleAky(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
No 1

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by NobleAky(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2015

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by whoawa(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
stebell:

Broda, pls do the needful by uploading some pishures.

GEJ Rocks.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by whoawa(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
I cant believe the multitude of the crowd is 2much, I swear people truly love GEJ

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by ifex370(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari can never win in the south east
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by NobleAky(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sorry for the delay...it is about network issue besides I'm using small phone that can't upload them all once... But i must try

honestly the crowd is intimidating

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Pectoris(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ for live. The true leader of the masses. We youths love you. Say no to grandpa.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Pectoris(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mods front page
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Juliaann(f): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari is going nowhere,even a blind man can see that

grin grin ;DGEJ till Bola Tinubu do advert for closeupcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Juliaann(f): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015

grin grin GEJ till Bola Tinubu do advert for closeupcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by NobleAky(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Security no allow me go vip side ooo. But i must get as many as i can

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Juliaann:

grin grin ;DGEJ till Bola Tinubu do advert for closeupcheesy
i will vote for the best come feb14.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
JONATHAN WE LOVE YOU. KEEP ON TRANSFORMING NIGERIA, KEEP ON TOLERATING THOSE APC IRRESPĂ–NSIBLE LEADERS.

YOU INDEED THE CHOSEN ONE FOR THE JOB.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
NobleAky:
Security no allow me go vip side ooo. But i must get as many as i can
This your phone camera they funny me. grin
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by meracool(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ and His coHorts are an Epitome of failure.. Tell us what you've achieved in The Enugu State and in the Entire Fedration

I can't be deceived with you charade of Transformation..

Nigerians Are Now Enlightened. We are all yearning for CHANGE..

In GMB/PYO Team we trust..

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
MODS PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

FRONT PAGE PLEASE.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
meracool:
GEJ and His coHorts are an Epitome of failure.. Tell us what you've achieved in The Enugu State and in the Entire Fedration
GO AND JOIN YOUR BROTHERS BOKOHARAM IN SAMBISA FOREST. ENEMY OF PROGRESS.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by NobleAky(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mehn it is getting rowdy here even though the president is yet to come. I can bet my certificate that no other party in enugu other than PDP see pple

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Seun front page.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by meracool(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
masterpower:

GO AND JOIN YOUR BROTHERS BOKOHARAM IN SAMBISA FOREST. ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

Bokoharam is world terrorism its not peculiar with a Political party or region.

Be educated Bro.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
NobleAky:
Mehn it is getting rowdy here even though the president is yet to come. I can bet my certificate that no other party in enugu other than PDP see pple
this your chinko phone camera ehn.. smiley
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by meracool(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Waiting to hear GEJ Campaign for Buhari the More

Nigerians CHaNGE is Coming..

Embrace Change.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by NobleAky(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Rextayne:
this your chinko phone camera ehn.. smiley
...pardon me bro even though it is not chinko...na wetin i take dey manage my life till d grass becomes very green..once more pardon
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
NobleAky:
...pardon me bro even though it is not chinko...na wetin i take dey manage my life till d grass becomes very green..once more pardon
lolz nothing do you. cheesy
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by NobleAky(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
I wish i could get a camera that can cover the whole inside and outside stadium so that the world could see. Because later enemies will steal the opportunity when the stadium would be empty to take pics and say

gej campaigns in an empty stadium at Enugu

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by theV0ice: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Congrats to him
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by omenka(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Juliaann:

grin grin GEJ till Bola Tinubu do advert for closeupcheesy.
Knock us sideways for once. Say something reasonable.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. by omenka(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Soon he'll mount the podium, open his mouth to talk, and then shove his foot right into it!!

Typical and expected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Authentic Imo State Governorship Result From INEC / The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. / NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.