Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos (2760 Views)

How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by lillyjane(f): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2015
Written by Fejiro Oliver

Nigerians have suddenly become one of the most gullible persons on planet earth where anyone even a goat can pull a wool over their eyes and majority fall for it. As an investigator and a critical analyst, I refuse to believe things not proven.

The latest story in town is the supposed arrival of a fraud star and a con man, Hashimu Suleiman who has suddenly found a way to warm himself into the Presidential Villa while getting adverts from companies like Lucozade boost or any of these energy drinks, simply because he pulled a stunt of trekking from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari wins the presidential election, a promise he made two years ago.

Yesterday he ended his trekking after 19 days and was received at the APC National Secretariat, Abuja. Is APC associated with criminals or they deliberately close their eyes to scam.

For Suleiman to say he trekked from Lagos, some say its Ibadan to Abuja is another lie told to his co dupers. Can we ask ourselves how he wore the same cloth without washing it for 19 days?
From Lagos to Abuja Trek
This shameless criminal who wants to deceive my people mean to tell us that he began his journey and suddenly landed in Niger State without being seen in any of the Yoruba States? Are we so gullible that if this fraudulent nomad really trekked from the West, his pictures and stories would have begun spreading from the first day he made the move? We are talking about the age of Social Media where feats become news instantly, and the sophisticated West never knew he left their land to Abuja.

Read the rest here>>>> Source: http://www.liliansblog.com/2015/04/fraudster-called-trekker-analysis-of.html

3 Likes

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by sammieblaize: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by ziryboy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Igbos, we know u people
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by moscobabs(m): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
whats ur point now?

Wore the same cloth for 18 days?

Nobody saw him in south west?

The number of days spent?

His arrival as newest celebrity in the country?
what's your problem lady?

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by Ojiofor: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
ziryboy:
Igbos, we know u people
wetin concern igbo with this?abi ur mumu mind don conclude say Fejiro na igboman.

8 Likes

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by kuluTemper: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
@OP: Be careful with your choice of words. All what you are complaining about is the trekker not being able to substantiate his trekking from Lagos to Abuja to your satisfaction.

For you to call him a fraudster, you need to show the readers of your post, substantiated evidences that he is a fraudster. Otherwise, you are equally guilty of what you are accusing him of.

The general rule of law is "One is innocent until PROVEN guilty", I am equally interested in his journey from Lagos to Abuja, I got confused when I read he was in Suleja, not until I was informed that Suleja is the old path/road to Lagos from Abuja.

So please let us be objective and critic his claim objectively and not lose focus, to our poor choice of words.

3 Likes

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by BOWOTO(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nigerians love being gullible... Its in our blood.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by TheOtherview: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
lillyjane:
Written by Fejiro Oliver

This shameless criminal who wants to deceive my people mean to tell us that he began his journey and suddenly landed in Niger State without being seen in any of the Yoruba States?

Read the rest here>>>> Source: http://www.liliansblog.com/2015/04/fraudster-called-trekker-analysis-of.html

Fejiro Oliver - are you sure you have covered all bases here?

He left lagos at 5am on the Morning following the day after Gen Buhari was declared the president and arrived Ibadan city at 6pm.

He reported at a police Station in Ibadan and requested for a police report so as to be able to travel un-impeded if he were to be accosted by Police men on his way.

He travelled cross country from ibadan through Oyo, Ogbomosho, Ilorin, Oloru, Jebba, Kutugi, Bida all through to Abuja his final destination.

Source

I am asking this question because I have already shown elsewhere that 'the Land's End to John o' Groats' hike (in Britain) - a distance of 1,900 km - is usually covered in less than a month.

Is the writer simply showcasing his own limited world view, by rushing to press with claims of criminality, in the absence of any evidence that nails Hashimu Suleiman? Are the many NLers who have been quick to pooh pooh this young man's effort, also guilty of the same predilection?

Land's End to John o' Groats
The first recorded end-to-end walk (actually from John o' Groats to Land's End) was undertaken by the brothers John and Robert Naylor in 1871.[4] Since then the walk has been undertaken many times, more particularly since 1960, after a well-publicised road walk by Dr Barbara Moore. In 1960 the entrepreneur Billy Butlin organised a road walking race, which gave further impetus to the idea.

Since the 1960s, walkers have mostly chosen off-road routes, using the growing network of long-distance footpaths. A classic account is from 1966 by the travel writer John Hillaby.[5] Off-road walkers usually complete the journey in two to three months. There is a considerable choice of off-road routes, but all are much longer than the shortest road distance, usually 1,200 miles (1,900 km) or more. The walk is still undertaken by road walkers, often doing the walk, like Sir Ian Botham, for charity, or as a "challenge walk". They typically take a month or even less.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by Habayomie(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
@lilian blog.....how did u conclude....I need real source
??
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by glin(f): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kk
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by Kolade354(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Everyting will always Luk Impossible in the eyes of Pdp that is how Doyin okuigbe said Nigerians cnt afford Brand New Trains, Outgoing-Minister of power Chinedu Nebo said we cant enjoy 24/7 electricity in nigeria..........OH Allah Tank you for disposing Pdp into dust-bin.
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by chamboy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
BOWOTO:
Nigerians love being gullible... Its in our blood.
biafrans love being gullible
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by ginawest(f): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
chamboy:
biafrans love being gullible
*yawns*
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by godsowninvest(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
deceive yourself, Mr treker, while not treker to london

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by godsowninvest(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
deceive yourself, Mr treker, while not treker to london so DAT u will make a name

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by PPAngel(f): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
[size=18pt]it is a calculated mass propaganda stunt to keep the euphoria of a Buhari win and Buharist movement going

It is not just a fraud but a mass deception campaign to keep the myth going

No be today

Heil hitler sorry I mean Sai Buhari[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by stchinedu: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
moscobabs:
whats ur point now?

Wore the same cloth for 18 days?

Nobody saw him in south west?

The number of days spent?

His arrival as newest celebrity in the country?
what's your problem lady?
My question too...infact the real fraud is the op who spent time on internet typing rubbish and making no sense.
If the op is pissed...Take a work and prove the trekker wrong. But as it is now, he trekked and he is getting offer from lucozade undecided

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by themilanway(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:
[size=18pt]it is a calculated mass propaganda stunt to keep the euphoria of a Buhari win and Buharist movement going

No be today

Shut your bloody mouth up!Bigot!
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by moscobabs(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
stchinedu:

My question too...infact the real fraud is the op who spent time on internet typing rubbish and making no sense.
If the op is pissed...Take a work and prove the trekker wrong. But as it is now, he trekked and he is getting offer from lucozade undecided
abi o..;let her prove him wrong
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by hopeforcharles(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

No be today

You are one Heil Hitler 's fan, I wish you guys criticising this guys effort could produce some convincing facts that will show the world the fraud, if not why not just be happy that a Nigerian achieved this feat and to an extent kept his word,
Men If na me make that promise the Buhari come win I no go treck ohh I will just say it's a slip of tongue and ignore whatever anyone says, I was in support of APC and a friend dares me that I should bet 10k I'd GEJ win I will give him and if GMB win he will give me = I refuse because as a binary trader the market is volatile and I don't want to make silly investment. Lol.
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by PPAngel(f): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
hopeforcharles:

You are one Heil Hitler 's fan, I wish you guys criticising this guys effort could produce some convincing facts that will show the world the fraud, if not why not just be happy that a Nigerian achieved this feat and to an extent kept his word,
Men If na me make that promise the Buhari come win I no go treck ohh I will just say it's a slip of tongue and ignore whatever anyone says, I was in support of APC and a friend dares me that I should bet 10k I'd GEJ win I will give him and if GMB win he will give me = I refuse because as a binary trader the market is volatile and I don't want to make silly investment. Lol.

The burden of proof lies with the fraudster to prove he really did make the trip on foot.

In this era of social media how come we never got any update from him until he arrived Suleja which is to the north of Abuja? The only way he will arrive Suleja before Abuja is if he took the longer route via kwara and Niger which is not feasible and lacks common sense

So no, we are not fooled by this latest scam and fraud!
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by themilanway(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Alas a broom wielding janjawiid appears

You still dey carry broom?

Mumu

Better run as fast as your legs can carry you,because i will so flog common sense into your daft head with my Change broom.

Slow poke
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by Uyi168: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
godsowninvest:
deceive yourself, Mr treker, while not treker to london so DAT u will make a name
...while nt 'treker' to london?
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by themilanway(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Agbeko

Ozu
Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by SmartFaces(f): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
@op, the painful truth whether you like it or not is that the guy has trekked himself to fame and popularity.

It may be be he took some quick one in between states distances, but the fact now is that he is recognized.

Secondly, i will not argue with him because just like every other dream, nobody know you at your starting point, people only claim relationship when they see you approaching success and that includes that of this guy.

No one heard of him when he started and through the west until he came into the north, i think its because people thought he was insane or may not make it. He has made it now, pple are now blabbing.

For me, whether he trekked or not, fame and recognition has caught up with him, if e pain you, Hug Transformer.

#he#trekked#his#dream#do#your#lets#hear#your#story#

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by stchinedu: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Mumu
Thank you...It takes one to know one undecided

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by TheOtherview: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
SmartFaces:

@op, the painful truth whether you like it or not is that the guy has trekked himself to fame and popularity.

It may be be he took some quick one in between states distances, but the fact now is that he is recognized.

Secondly, i will not argue with him because just like every other dream, nobody know you at your starting point, people only claim relationship when they see you approaching success and that includes that of this guy.

No one heard of him when he started and through the west until he came into the north, i think its because people thought he was insane or may not make it. He has made it now, pple are now blabbing.

For me, whether he trekked or not, fame and recognition has caught up with him, if e pain you, Hug Transformer.

#he#trekked#his#dream#do#your#lets#hear#your#story#

It pains me to say that most of Suleiman's detractors are as unexposed as they come.
Beyond the trite expressions of disbelief, you would note that few - if any - have made any serious attempt to analyse his accomplishment.

Two years ago, Hasheem said, he made a promise to trek from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari wins the then-upcoming election, saying the purpose of terminating his journey in Abuja is where he thinks he could see the retired General and congratulate him.

Hasheem, who grew up in Osun and Lagos, now lives in Ibadan where he is working with a construction company. Hasheem said that his decision to embark on the mission was borne out of happiness he feels for General Muhammadu Buhari becoming a leader for the masses.

He said in Bida four days ago that after 13 days of trekking, he had so far worn-out five pairs of shoes with a new pair just bought for him by a Good Samaritan. He showed Weekly Trust the blisters on his feet, which made him pass two days in Bida, so as to treat himself.

Hasheem said before embarking on his mission, he ensured that he was financially equipped but to his amazement, up to the time he arrived Suleja, he did not have to spend a single kobo from his pocket because of kind, generous receptions he has been receiving.

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by TheOtherview: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lagos to Abuja

Re: Fraudster Called Trekker: The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek From Lagos by TheOtherview: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Source: Google Maps

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Bows At Last…begins Final Journey Out Of Government House / Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants / Unveiling The Lies Of Jewish Origin Of The Igbo People And Revealing The Jewish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.