Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? (1528 Views)

Not Sure I Believe The New Testament Anymore!! / Tithing Is Scripturally Relevant In The New Testament / Who Wrote The New Testament ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hello rilwayne etc.. I was following your thread https://www.nairaland.com/2050635/bible-god-share-virgins-other#28990753 where you made some posers on the issue of virgin,war booty etc. Though I did not have any answer to your question but what you brought up has instead of making me look down on christianity , has further enabled me to appreciate the new testament and the wonderful blessing through the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. Now, Christianity has since dropped almost all of some barbaric things that we read in the old testament, in other words we don't practice them but make use of them as history documents most of the time and moved on in the new testament which is based on love.... Now do you think that in the 21st century where Islam fanatics have been laying claim on the Koran as the yardstick for the things they do, don't you think its time for a new Koran that is based on love? Why? A lot of Muslims are in dilemma and cross roads on how to balance their statement of "Islam is a religion of peace" vs Islamic fanatics such as Isis who lay claim on the Koran as their basis to perpetrate violence.

Its time to bring a new testament don't you think?
Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Rilwayne001: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
heheheheh grin grin

I will be right back
Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Emusan(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
hisblud:
Hello rilwayne etc.. I was following your thread https://www.nairaland.com/2050635/bible-god-share-virgins-other#28990753 where you made some posers on the issue of virgin,war booty etc. Though I did not have any answer to your question but what you brought up has instead of making me look down on christianity , has further enabled me to appreciate the new testament and the wonderful blessing through the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. Now, Christianity has since dropped almost all of some barbaric things that we read in the old testament, in other words we don't practice them but make use of them as history documents most of the time and moved on in the new testament which is based on love.... Now do you think that in the 21st century where Islam fanatics have been laying claim on the Koran as the yardstick for the things they do, don't you think its time for a new Koran that is based on love? Why? A lot of Muslims are in dilemma and cross roads on how to balance their statement of "Islam is a religion of peace" vs Islamic fanatics such as Isis who lay claim on the Koran as their basis to perpetrate violence.

Its time to bring a new testament don't you think?

Do you want them to change the word of Allah?
I read one Muslim post that says "The sharia law needs to be looking into by Muslims scholars" (I know that's his own opinion) I said to myself do the scholars know more than Allah?

That's the problem you have when someone copyright your work without understanding the purpose of your work.
Muhammad didn't know how Yahweh have planned His work before he copyright it even though Muhammad contradicted some of the Mosaic Laws he claimed to follow.

1 Like

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by makhez019(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
ve a close muslim frnd, a female, she once wished she can marry a christian. All becos she dose not believe in a situation whereby shez gonna share her man wif anoda woman. I told her how come, she said her religion gave room for men to commit adultery and also to flirt since muhammed did it as instructed by dem vampire sucking demon allah. She was so pained, dat she kant imagine herself sharing her man, I felt for her buh just becos of her religion she wants to sacrifice her hapiness. Wad religion will make a god dey call merciful make female folks to be unhappy all dem lives. Look d case of kano poison child, dat was forced to marry an old guy, all becos d koran said muhammed raped a grl dose not mean it is rite. Koran nids to be re writen again, cos like dis koran was written upside down. Dey follow d writings of d law while d sprit of d law is being neglected. Wish muhammed never existed d world wld ve bin peaceful, no war today its ISIL boko haram al quaeda al shabaab, hamas muslim brodahood taliban nasfat ansa ur deen, al quareeb all na muslim and dey also kill demselves. Allah blood bank don full yet he dhe find blood glut lol shay d god allah na opec member?

1 Like

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Rilwayne001: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Make i just sit down for dis corner dey watch their drama....hehehhehehe grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Rilwayne001: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
makhez019:
ve a close muslim frnd, a female, she once wished she can marry a christian. All becos she dose not believe in a situation whereby shez gonna share her man wif anoda woman. I told her how come, she said her religion gave room for men to commit adultery and also to flirt since muhammed did it as instructed by dem vampire sucking demon allah. She was so pained, dat she kant imagine herself sharing her man, I felt for her buh just becos of her religion she wants to sacrifice her hapiness. Wad religion will make a god dey call merciful make female folks to be unhappy all dem lives. Look d case of kano poison child, dat was forced to marry an old guy, all becos d koran said muhammed raped a grl dose not mean it is rite. Koran nids to be re writen again, cos like dis koran was written upside down. Dey follow d writings of d law while d sprit of d law is being neglected. Wish muhammed never existed d world wld ve bin peaceful, no war today its ISIL boko haram al quaeda al shabaab, hamas muslim brodahood taliban nasfat ansa ur deen, al quareeb all na muslim and dey also kill demselves. Allah blood bank don full yet he dhe find blood glut lol shay d god allah na opec member?

And another mor.on will quote this post and say bingo grin grin grin grin
Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And another mor.on will quote this post and say bingo grin grin grin grin
allah akhuba #bomb#, I wonder if dem go update koran allah go say make dem add bomb blast, datz y I don't want dem to update am lol
Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Rilwayne001: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
allah akhuba #bomb#, I wonder if dem go update koran allah go say make dem add bomb blast, datz y I don't want dem to update am lol

May God punish the person that open your cage grin grin hehehe

1 Like

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

May God punish the person that open your cage grin grin hehehe
lol see wad ya brodas re doing in france, rilwan is it fair? Dey kill innocent people. Islam is demonic, lol sowie I know ya from a polygamous home, am proud am a christian an am not from a polygamous home.

2 Likes

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Rilwayne001: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lol see wad ya brodas re doing in france, rilwan is it fair?

They are not my brothers

Dey kill innocent people. Islam is demonic, lol sowie I know ya from a polygamous home, am proud am a christian an am not from a polygamous home.

I'm not from polygamous home.

Now please go back to your cage. grin
Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

They are not my brothers

dem be ya broda no dhe deny dem, dem dhe shoot and shoutin allah akhubar #bomb#

2 Likes

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Muhammed photos dhe come lol
Rilwayne001:

They are not my brothers

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Rilwayne001: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
dem be ya broda no dhe deny dem, dem dhe shoot and shoutin allah akhubar #bomb#

Not everyone that say Allahu akbar are muslims, same way not every that call the name of jesus are christian, gerrit

Now to your cage undecided

1 Like

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Allah akhubar #bomb#
Rilwayne001:

Not everyone that say Allahu akbar are muslims, same way not every that call the name of jesus are christian, gerrit

Now to your cage undecided
allah akhubar #bomb#

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Islam is cruel, just watched wat is happening in france. And ya just want to support Isreal PM saying "islam is terrorism and terrorism is islam"
Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
heheheheh grin grin

I will be right back

Hi expecting your reply, pls this is not only to rilwayne but all muslim s concern with the smear by boko haram and their types.

1 Like

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2015

Al-Hajj 22: 37 It is not their meat nor their blood, that reaches Allah: it is your piety that reaches Him: He has thus made them subject to you, that ye may glorify Allah for His guidance to you: And proclaim the Good News to all who do right. tongue tongue tongue

Hi rilwayne,
Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2015

Al-Hajj 22: 37 It is not their meat nor their blood, that reaches Allah: it is your piety that reaches Him: He has thus made them subject to you, that ye may glorify Allah for His guidance to you: And proclaim the Good News to all who do right. tongue tongue tongue

Hi rilwayne, from one of your thread, you quoted on good news which I was wow, so in Islam there is "goodnews ", what is the good news you are to proclaim? And is that a pointer to new Koran that has no violence etc in it?
Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Emusan(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
hisblud:

Hi rilwayne, from one of your thread, you quoted on good news which I was wow, so in Islam there is "goodnews ", [size=14pt]what is the good news you are to proclaim?[/size] And is that a pointer to new Koran that has no violence etc in it?

The only goodnews in Islam has been given to Jesus so no other goodnews/gospel in Islam again what they have now is what you see them doing in the world today because Muhammad didn't know the meaning of Gospel when he said Jesus was given the injil/Gospel.

1 Like

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hi emusan happy new year. Hope you cool.

@muslim i saw this quote on another thread and would love for you people to consider a refined koran just as we have the old & new testament.

Such of Our revelations as we abrogate or cause to be forgotten, we bring (in place) one better or the like thereof. Knoweth thou not that Allah is Able to do all things? (Quran 2:106).
Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 08, 2015
Tola9ja pls am waiting
Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by tola9ja: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by tola9ja: 1:04am On Feb 08, 2015
hisblud:
Tola9ja pls am waiting
FOR WHAT YOU MEAN THIS

New International Version
Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty- two years.

New Living Translation
Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned for forty-two years.

English Standard Version
Saul lived for one year and then became king, and when he had reigned for two years over Israel,

New American Standard Bible
Saul was thirty years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty two years over Israel.

King James Bible
Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel,

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Saul was 30 years old when he became king, and he reigned 42 years over Israel.

International Standard Version
Saul was 30 years old when he began to reign, and he ruled for 42 years over Israel.

NET Bible
Saul was [thirty] years old when he began to reign; he ruled over Israel for [forty] years.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Saul was [thirty] years old when he became king, and he was king of Israel [forty-two] years.

Jubilee Bible 2000
Saul was as a son of one year when he began to reign, and when he had reigned two years over Israel,

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version
Saul was forty years old when he began to reign; and when he had reigned two years over Israel,

Douay-Rheims Bible
Saul was a child of one year when he began to reign, and he reigned two years over Israel.

Darby Bible Translation
Saul was ... years old when he became king; and he reigned two years over Israel.

English Revised Version
Saul was thirty years old when he began to reign; and he reigned two years over Israel.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
Saul was [forty] years old when he began to reign; and when he had reigned two years over Israel,

Young's Literal Translation
A son of a year is Saul in his reigning, yea, two years he hath reigned over Israel,

can any christian use holy spirit to explain these verse

Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 08, 2015
Lol so thats the best you can answer when allah has even insinuated of a possibility... Could president sisi of egypt be the catalyst of change of the koran? Am not denying some nasty things in the old testament but am not living in the old now am in the new. I think islam needs a new koran free from violence, beheading, killings to much love and care which i think islam lacks.
Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
heheheheh grin grin

I will be right back
hi is your right back not yet done.
Re: Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
If d koran shld ve a new testament d world will be a better place! Rilwayne001 Empiree won't agree cos dere will be no more blood if dat is done.

(1) (Reply)

[#24 Oct] Muharram 2015 Ashura Matam, Jaloos Videos Of Karbala / Dispelling The Colonial Oyinbo LOVE DECEPTION. / Where Would Atheist Get Married;is It The Church, Mosque Or Maybe Shrine???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.