Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! (8371 Views)

Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by mightyhazell: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
SaiOba:
Jooor... How market ?
market cast like mayor of caster bridge
Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by AustineJohn908(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
I feel like crying after going through this piece!

Our children and grandchildren would NEVER forgive us, if by mistake,omission,commission, covertly or in covertly return this Otuoke Chimpanzee back to Asorock!

Nigerians!!! Sai Buhari!!!
Your children and Grant children will curse the day you were born...
lol, I am so laughing my ass now. Buhari really fooled this mugu

2 Likes

Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by mightyhazell: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
GenBuhari:
Can you do a poster for children being poisoned by generator fumes
The guy sef don deactivate,before him com sell him fone take eat due to hardship

1 Like

Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by MalcoImX: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
freeborn02:

Don't mind them bro. Afterall, you can hide behind the internet to make any claim.

May your life and destiny reflect what Nigeria's economy reflects under Buhari. Amen.
Ameen.
Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by MalcoImX: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Even Dangote is not better off please so stop deceiving yourself
My life is generally better compared to what it was under the clueless one.

May I never experience what it was under GEJ forever.

Good riddance.
Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by GamalNasser: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
MalcoImX:

My life is generally better compared to what it was under the clueless one.

May I never experience what it was under GEJ forever.

Good riddance.

Please explain how it's generally better ?

You have better roads to drive on?

You have pipe borne water?

You feel more secure?

You have Access to better health care ?

How is it better please and don't tell me the typical self-centered Nigerian Nonsense that you bought car and house

1 Like

Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by horsepower102: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Saved
Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by MalcoImX: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Please explain how it's generally better ?

You have better roads to drive on?

You have pipe borne water?

You feel more secure?

You have Access to better health care ?

How is it better please and don't tell me the typical self-centered Nigerian Nonsense that you bought car and house
Pls just know this.

When it comes to governance and the future of Nigeria, its economy and development, I'll 1000x go with Buhari than your Jonathan.

I prefer one who tells me the truth and plans for my future because he loves me and my future generation.

It's not about tribe or region. God has given me the intuition to read situations and know what's good from bad.

We fought for Nigeria to be better, not to line our pockets. It's hard but thank God. Either you do good for yourself or complain to the end of his tenure... and continue to complain whoever comes after.

Enjoy your wailing.
Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by ovieigho(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
ofala:
These are FACTS.....

....but there is hope...

we all have roles to play in this....

Vote: Buhari/Osinbajo

You are silly
Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by GamalNasser: 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
MalcoImX:

Pls just know this.

When it comes to governance and the future of Nigeria, its economy and development, I'll 1000x go with Buhari than your Jonathan.

I prefer one who tells me the truth and plans for my future because he loves me and my future generation.

It's not about tribe or region. God has given me the intuition to read situations and know what's good from bad.

We fought for Nigeria to be better, not to line our pockets. It's hard but thank God. Either you do good for yourself or complain to the end of his tenure... and continue to complain whoever comes after.

Enjoy your wailing.

Even you know you are not sincere in your response

2 Likes

Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by MalcoImX: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Even you know you are not sincere in your response

Okay o! Carry your sincerity go Otueke
Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by kurupt1: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Sai baba!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! by kurupt1: 12:07am On Sep 07, 2020
Sai baba!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki / See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... / IGBO BUSSINESS MEN: Sudden Wealth And Their Rituals -timothy Anietie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.