Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... (8355 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2016
See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by belente(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Bi*fr* a land worthy of my being

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by onyedika946(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nwa chineke, ...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by orimsamsam(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kilo kan mi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by CliffordOrji: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
You forgot to add that the lawyer standing by Kanu's right, Barrister Vincent Egechukwu Obetta, was sacked and replaced by another lawyer because he defrauded Kanu.
Biafra had always been about fraud and scam grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by kid23(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
CliffordOrji:
You forgot to add that the lawyer standing by Kanu's right, Barrister Vincent Egechukwu Obetta, was sacked and replaced by another lawyer because he defrauded Kanu.

Shat the trapped mind

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
CliffordOrji:
[s]You forgot to add that the lawyer standing by Kanu's right, Barrister Vincent Egechukwu Obetta, was sacked and replaced by another lawyer because he defrauded Kanu.
Biafra had always been about fraud and scam grin grin[/s]

Typical Afonja...

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by EMMYLBANKS(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
CliffordOrji:
i hope you get the likes u wish for i knw that ws d essence u type this false shit

16 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by JimiOgunlola: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
We yorubas envy Igbos, they have so many brave people. Just look at us in yorubaland. When fulani sneezes we run into our hut and hide with amala bowls.

No wonder Awolowo said that Igbo hold our destiny in their hand. We can not leave nigeria and have our Oba in illorin until Igbo decide whether to leave nigeria. grin

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by blackpanda: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
[s]
JimiOgunlola:
We yorubas envy Igbos, they have so many brave people. Just look at us in yorubaland. When fulani sneezes we run into our hut and hide with amala bowls.

No wonder Awolowo said that Igbo hold our destiny in our land. We can not have leave nigeria and have our Oba in illorin until Igbo decide whether to leave nigeria. grin
[/s]

My dear u are not as funny as u think. Nobody is buying your piece of trash

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by blackpanda: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
kid23:

Shat the trapped mind

Lol. I know truth hurts u so bad grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by Truth4eva: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Don't worry able director. This affliction shall not come up a second time, because the God of Justice and truth is at work. Your enemies and those who deny you justice will not have peace and Joy until you are released.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by DozieInc(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ok, waiting .
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by BiafranPrince: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
CliffordOrji:

Defrauded who?

Shut the crap, he went against the wish of the people that hired him, his services was suspended, and since he seems to have learnt his lesson, he was restated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
Come on shaaaataaaaap than picture is an old picture the lawyer standing beside nnamdi kanu a.k.a Mr maga, dooped nnamdi KANU chop the maga money wellllaaaaa

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by vengertime: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na dem

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by JimiOgunlola: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

My dear u are not as funny as u think. Nobody is buying your piece of trash

My yoruba brother, truth is bitter. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
michaelandre:
[s]Come on shaaaataaaaap than picture is an old picture the lawyer standing beside nnamdi kanu a.k.a Mr maga, dooped nnamdi KANU chop the maga money wellllaaaaa[/s]

Afonja as expected...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
True sign of a hero, a determined mind and a persevere spirit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by laribari(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
i hope you get the likes u wish for i knw that ws d essence u type this false shit

Bros so you think it's about the likes?
I'm delta Ibo and speaks igbo wella so this is not about Sentiment.
The question I ask mysef is are the igbos united? How many igbo elite believe in this biafra?

Even if Easterners go today, issue of who will lead and lead well will arise. Surely!!

Check all the igbo leaders wey don become senate president, what did they do for their people? Is there any law that is passed that doesn't go through the table of these Igbo (senate) men?

See that Enugu-onitsha road, terrible and impassable. Governors from that areas nor see am? How about the many senate presidents who are easterners but can't even fix their land, yet some said Buhari is bad. Na we Nigerians bad ooo! The problem we have is leadership, whether u are igbo or not and this biafra battle cannot be won because many top igbo men don't want it.

They pretend as if they do but work against it. How many of dem take bullet for Nnamdi Kalu?

3 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
onyedika946:
Nwa chineke, ...

Is the same nwa chineke saying we must denounce Jesus and Christianity to get Biafra...

See audio evidence I deal on evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKaZEus5xkg&itct=CBYQpDAYASITCKmfpsfDvM8CFYKsfgodjlsDf1IYYW50aSBjaHJpc3QgcmFkaW8gQmlhZnJh&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Truth4eva:
Don't worry able director. This affliction shall not come up a second time, because the God of Justice and truth is at work. Your enemies and those who deny you justice will not have peace and Joy until you are released.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by Yeligray(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
If u guyz tink division is the answer divide and let us see how far you will get.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Clinton9000:

Afonja as expected...
was he attacked by tiger?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by hamilton62(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
laribari:

The question I ask mysef is are the igbos united? How many igbo elite believe in this biafra?

Even if Easterners go today, issue of who will lead and lead well will arise. Surely!!

Check all the igbo leaders wey don become senate president, what did they do for their people? Is there any law that is passed that doesn't go through the table of these Igbo (senate) men?

See that Enugu-onitsha road, terrible and impassable. Governors from that areas nor see am? How about the many senate presidents who are easterners but can't even fix their land, yet some said Buhari is bad. Na we Nigerians bad ooo! The problem we have is leadership, whether u are igbo or not and this biafra battle cannot be won because many top igbo men don't want it.

They pretend as if they do but work against it. How many of dem take bullet for Nnamdi Kalu?
you are never expected to support the rise of the sun just as the whole igbos are not expected to support the nation, Biafra... It's a taboo if the whole Biafrans support it... Have you seen such happen in history? Atleast referendum of other countries will tell you this.
Why do you people always make the mistake or should i say ignorantly use igbos for Biafra, are igbos biafra? No! Igbo is a dialete or tribe in the Biafra land and we, igbos are the minority compared to the remaining other tribes in the the Biafraland but igbo is the populous tribe and more when compare to each tribe individually not collectively?
Do you know that some tribes are more Biafrans than the Igbos you think of?
If the igbos aren't united, what did 23rd of last month tell you or are you waiting when the whole igbos stand chanting Glory Glory Igbo is United?
You say, you are from delta igbo, i don't dispute you but your monicker looks Ogoni.
Your problem is like that of the other major tribes of the country, Nigerian who call igbos whenever they sneeze...
How many of your tribe men can take a bullet for you; i mean your brother of same mother?
This is a food for thought!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by ba7man(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
CliffordOrji:
In short, take one fresh human lap for your comment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by genearts(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
CliffordOrji:

seriously? Lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by coccoduck: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
CliffordOrji:
why do you blame kanu for it? I mean why are you Nigerians so stup1d?

4 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by gidgiddy: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
laribari:

The question I ask mysef is are the igbos united?

There is ethnic group in the world that is united, if you know any, tell me. Nigeria is not even a United country.

How many igbo elite believe in this biafra
This has never about the elite, it is about what the majority wants, not what a few privileged want.

Not really. With the right system in place, the issue of leadership won't even arise. In other countries, before a person reaches leadership level, he or she would have gone through a rigorous vetting process from the grassroots to the political party. Besides, with full resource control, regionalism and a very weak centre with adequate checks and balances, there will be nothing to fight about[/quote]

All part of being in Nigeria. It's unfortunate but few things work in Nigeria and national cohesion is neither here nor there. Taking a bullet for Nnamdi Kanu? Don't you see the real answer behind the question you asked? If your country was one that was anchored on fairness, equity and the rule of law, there would be no need for anyone to shoot Nnamdi Kanu to even talk about anyone taking a bullet for him.

5 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by limeta(f): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Not even yoruba people talk about yoruba nation any more
is all about biafra
Maybe we all biafrans

3 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 03, 2016
crotonite:
was he attacked by tiger?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji / Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC / 2024 Budget: Student Loan Commences January — President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.