Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure (32055 Views)

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by paycash: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
The time has come
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by cole265(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Some people are meant to fail for the forth time..

Why are you pretending not to see the fact. Just see and count the likes for pro GMB posts in comparison to the pro GEJ post.

Draw conclusion by your self.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
anonimi:

Was the poster I responded to talking about development ot marginalisation?
Are you able to answer the question of who between Jonathan & Tinubu marginalised the south west on the choice of Speaker or you are unable to answer?
Jonathan has no business as to who emerges Speaker. It is the duty of the House.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by brutef0rce101: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
django1:

Don't mind that guy, why will propose something outside his ambience of power? Why didn't he give the people jobs he can democratically give? Nonsense talk.

Bros, The tout is just a fool. I dont know when GEJ or Tinubu now decide the person to be the speaker. Dont know being a speaker will transform your region and make it eldorado. Some people are just born stupid.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by anonimi: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Jonathan has no business as to who emerges Speaker. It is the duty of the House.

Since when did the president and leader of the majority party in the House have no business on who emerges Speaker
Your desperation at sustaining the LIES, which is the CRUMBLING foundation of APC, is making you say utterly RIDICULOUS things. They will only complicate things for your party.
Keep trying!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by brutef0rce101: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Since when did the president and leader of the majority party in the House have no business on who emerges Speaker
Your desperation at sustaining the LIES, which is the CRUMBLING foundation of APC, is making you say utterly RIDICULOUS things. They will only complicate things for your party.
Keep trying!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
[/s]

Never knew you are this dumb. No wonder nobody take you serious. Smh

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by tunji4life: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
When it is time, change must b your only option. You just have to move. Close this chapter open the next. For PDP enough is enough. Since jonathan cannot point to one single thing he has done for Nigerians in 6 years. We can see through his barking and rantings. We know a failure has no family. Jonathan is a decorated failure and his recklessness is backed by outstanding corruption. Give jonathan 60 years he would still be as clueless as ever. He simply does not know what to do. Can you imagine he barked for more than one hour he made no mention of the missing GIRLS. He is empty and he knows himself that he is. And my brothers and sisters Empty vessels makes the loudest noise. Stilll no plan still no roadmap. No wayfoward ifact nothing to consolidate. Jonathan must Go for NIGERIA to succeed we need a breath of fresh air. UP GMB

3 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by BABANGBALI: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
BrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Image123(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
asiwajumi:

* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. Rather he intensified the promotion and proliferation of Almajirism in the entire Northern States, grooming and sponsoring them for political violence and as Boko Haram recruits, turning these innocent children of 13yrs into suicidal bombers!
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, even in Kaduna where he resides yet they say he can change Nigeria. No Industry to his name, no job creation, he has never empowered anybody since he left office 32years ago!
Doesn't charity begin at home again?

So you want him to allocate the nation's resources to his village and family? Can you send your child or self to school in Bayelsa BTW?
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Infact, we cant wait to disgrace Mimiko. If he tries to rig for GEJ , he knows what we can do in Akure. The scars of 1983 are still on ground!!!

Are you from Ondo State?
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by lanjum(f): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
asiwajumi:
BUHARI IS A BUNDLE OF FAILURE!

* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.

* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. Even no book has ever been written by him. A complete dull head!

* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself educationally like his retired military contemporaries since his exit from office. He wasted 31years after retirement pursuing wasted ambition of wanting to rule Nigeria again with Primary School Leaving Certificate!
Gowon is a PhD holder in Political Science, Obasanjo is pursuing a PhD now, David Mark is a graduate, Jemibewon has LLM in International Law n diplomacy n a Patron of NIPSS, Babangida is an alumni of NIPSS and Life Patron of the great Institute, Danjuma is into Oil&Gas and a $5b Foundation in his name to help the less privileged in country, Oyinlola just graduated as a Barrister , and so many other military retirees. No educational value added to Buhari's name since 31years he left office as a military
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing.

* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. He has never been seen on CNN, even on ALJAZERRA giving meaningful interview

* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. Rather he intensified the promotion and proliferation of Almajirism in the entire Northern States, grooming and sponsoring them for political violence and as Boko Haram recruits, turning these innocent children of 13yrs into suicidal bombers!
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, even in Kaduna where he resides yet they say he can change Nigeria. No Industry to his name, no job creation, he has never empowered anybody since he left office 32years ago!
Doesn't charity begin at home again?

* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association in the country, except the Grand Patron of Boko Haram
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently joined twitter because of election.
Chai! Bro u just tall u no get sense shame on you, go check the activities of the PTF and come back here.
When your clueless OGA at the top was the Governor of bayelsa tell me what he did
Let me ask you have u eaten today? If yes how many times I knw Its gonna be 2times u ate rice in the morning and rice this evening yet u dey shout on empty stomach
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
dayo23:
Akure my hometown, a very solid APC stronghold.

What part of Akure are you from? Oluwatuyi(mumsy side) all the way.
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Popemax(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Come Feb 14th......Jona all the way
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by kenex4ever(m): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
meracool:

Brooms

To sweep Out Cluelessness and Incompetence from Aso Rock..
and sweep in illiteracy and lack of progress (150cows for many years as a cattle herder/rearer without adding one extra is failure)
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by meracool(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
kenex4ever:
and sweep in illiteracy and lack of progress (150cows for many years as a cattle herder/rearer without adding one extra is failure)

SHut Up
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by kenex4ever(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
meracool:

SHut Up
is dat all u can say?
Do u want to call a friend.
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by ocelot2006(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nah today? Let them make noise now like empty barrels. Come valentine day, we will wake them up rudely from their wet dream.

#TeamGEJ2015 #NoVacancyInAsoRock #GMBwillcryagain
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by gbishman: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
whao, PDP is dead in this state sha
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Taitesssy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Truth must be told, what l saw in Akure earlier today were people brought in from Osogbo in buses and pretending to be Akure/Ondo state residents, yet APC claims that they have taken over in Ondo State, anyway time will tell because majority of their supporters are only on media making a lot of noice but hardly go out to vote.
We need change but not the deceiptive change APC is offering us.
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2015
PVC DISENFRANCHISEMENT (44%) AND POOR VOTER TURNOUT IN S/W ((32% in 2011)and POOR-PENETRATION OF SE/SS could cost Buhari the Presidency. (Assuming: 2011 voting pattern SE/SS of 100% en-bloc for GEJ)

APC Strategist have to work hard to penetrate SE/SS (good campaign is starting there) and work harder to MOBILISE SW voters to pick their PVC or reregister (avoid the orchestrated disenfranchisement) and they should also come out en mass to vote GMB.

CHANGE is by HARD WORK to get votes, as those that are benefitting at the expense of all of us will fight against change, but it CHANGE MUST HAPPEN.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by franxalive(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2015
wooow...wat a gud news...so pleasant to my auditory meatus... this CHANGE!... WE have yeaned so long 4 u...tarry no longer!
#GMB&PYO...AGENTS OF CHANCE!
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by SUBMARINE: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2015
jayonpoint:

U mean yorubas are stupid to elect a man who called their leaders rascas n marginalized for 6yrs? U dnt seems to knw us or perhaps u bn veiled by d paid crowd u saw yestdy? Hahahaha dnt make me laff.

I hope your cocoa plantation is ready.
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Alleinad(f): 12:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Vote for GEJ. Vote for freedom of worship. We Christians were not destined to be ruled over but to rule. if its an abomination for a Muslim to be ruled by Christians, its a greater abomination for we Christians to be ruled by Muslims. The princes must not trek while the slaves ride on horses. we are the true heirs of Abraham thru Isaac. Not illegitimate like Ishmael. vote for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:27am On Jan 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
osinbajo will win south west vote for APC Cos' d people of d South west are more brave than ever before.
Yes am sure he will win with intimidating landslide of 89%. Yoruba are not foolish as we are all going to support our son irrespective of our political parties.
Osinbajo is educated, productive and upright.
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by mogentle(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2015
emmasege:
When u wake up from ur daydream, let me know.
Osinbajo ko, Otunbajo ni.
No, it's you that should wake up. Jonathan ko, Saburi ni.
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by mogentle(m): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Alleinad:
Vote for GEJ. Vote for freedom of worship. We Christians were not destined to be ruled over but to rule. if its an abomination for a Muslim to be ruled by Christians, its a greater abomination for we Christians to be ruled by Muslims. The princes must not trek while the slaves ride on horses. we are the true heirs of Abraham thru Isaac. Not illegitimate like Ishmael. vote for GEJ.
Your religious dividing cord is completely broken. I'm a christian and I'm voting GMB with my whole heart.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by hikmojj(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2015
sai buhari..sai change
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by asiwajumi(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2015
lanjum:
Chai! Bro u just tall u no get sense shame on you, go check the activities of the PTF and come back here.
When your clueless OGA at the top was the Governor of bayelsa tell me what he did
Let me ask you have u eaten today? If yes how many times I knw Its gonna be 2times u ate rice in the morning and rice this evening yet u dey shout on empty stomach
I see u don vex
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by redcurry(f): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2015
the wind of change blowing everywhere.now d wind is manifesting in my own Akure ooye oloyemeku.(egberun igi iroko)a thousand iroko tree can not even stop ds wind in Akure.
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by redcurry(f): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2015
mogentle:

Your religious dividing cord is completely broken. I'm a christian and I'm voting GMB with my whole heart.
pls tell them.let them hear.ds election is not abt religion,or where u come from.we are wiser.same technics in 2011.(gbogbo oje yen ko je wa mo)come next month,its change.we are all nigerians bfor we can say we are Christains or Muslims.
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by egokudiowomoney: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2015
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,

They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram,

They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,

They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease,

They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.

BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
Everthing they do is ‪#‎CluelessUponClueless‬
Think twice and vote wisely please. ‪#‎VoteBUHARI‬/OSINBAJO!
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Dalastd123:
APC fool
Go to the streets of Akure, Ondo, Owo, Ore, the Akokos, etc conduct your own survey and give us objective findings. Insults will not erase the facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo / Corruption: NNPC, First Bank Reacts To Seizure Of $153.3m Diezani Money.. / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.