Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Throw A Shoe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw A Shoe (4219 Views)

Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe / Throw A Stone And Get Killed For It - Photo / I'm Disappointed In Buhari I Just Bought A Shoe With Made In Biafra In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw A Shoe by Jarus(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2008
Unfortunately, don't know any member to throw my salubata at. . . . but in Nigerian political scene I'll throw my bugibugi @ Maurice Iwu.
Re: Throw A Shoe by Lagosboy: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2008
Jarus:

Unfortunately, don't know any member to throw my salubata at. . . . but in Nigerian political scene I'll throw my bugibugi @ Maurice Iwu.

I support you the guy sucks. Anything that comes out of his mouth is filthy garbage. He seems to have mortgaged his intelligence for pop corn!!
Re: Throw A Shoe by tpia: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Throw A Shoe by RibaduFan(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2008
Tpia

Am sure u re a good person, deep inside. Am sure it's frustration bringing up this 'it's me against the world' attitude. Talking it out with a friend could help.
Re: Throw A Shoe by Pataki: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2008
tpia:

una still dey here?

I pity this deepzone of a person, as well as her pata washers.

their lives must seriously suck, if what I see on Nairaland is anything to go by.

Imagine always starting threads of this nature- shows how frustrated someone can get with their personal lives. Thats why s/he has to try to cover up that pathetic existence by trying to convince themselves others care what goes on an internet forum. undecided

@ davidylan:  I didnt even respond to your post over there, so where's the rage coming from? its just the web abeg. Please save your drama for your white girlfriend. What concerns me with your views on women?
It is time the New Zealand Government get a hold on you. Not only are you a terrible disease to human reasoning in person, you are also a potential suicide being, judging from your attacks at various individuals on this forum time and over again. If you are not busy insulting an individual, you are busy with your tribal bashing or busy annoying everyone with your idiotic reasoning.

Your sadistic and moronic composition of words is un-becoming of a woman seriously! Are you always on your period or what warrants your incessant recline to inanity? Do you feel good with yourself fighting here and there?

Get a LIFE you irritating twit. angry
Re: Throw A Shoe by tpia: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Throw A Shoe by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2008
tpia:

@ davidylan:   I didnt even respond to your post over there, so where's the rage coming from? its just the web abeg. Please save your drama for your white girlfriend. What concerns me with your views on women?

I find it amazing the way you react to issues and bandy meaningless words around.

I didnt even respond to your post over there - If you notice, neither did i until you posted ONCE MORE asking why i backed down from responding and if i had allowed a simple question to take me aback. After which i decided to humor you with a simple reply.

so where's the rage coming from? - which "rage"? Here is my post again - backed into what corner? I simply gave my opinion . . . perhaps someone needs to fling a shoe at you indeed. You're always bitter . . . do you ever lighten up? and i really asked that question sincerely.

my dear mind-reader, where is the "rage" there? Do you think anyone gives a damn to be enraged at you? Abeg leave story . . . i only asked the same question tons of other people are also asking . . . do you have a psychological problem that you seem to bark at everyone every second?
You dont have to answer o . . . i don go read other more important threads.

its just the web abeg. - Really? the way you act around here one would think it was your bedroom.

Please save your drama for your white girlfriend. - Again which "drama" are you talking about? A single post of less than 2 lines?
I mentioned my ex-gf's color 2 yrs ago and u still remember till today? Get something else better to do.

What concerns me with your views on women? - Except when it is absolutely necessary, it shld be apparent to you that i for the most part ignore you so i have no idea whether you consider yourself too important that you would advance a no-question in the first place.

Enjoy making a fool of yourself.
Re: Throw A Shoe by tpia: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Throw A Shoe by tpia: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Throw A Shoe by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2008
tpia:

una still dey here?

that question on its own is the very height of deciet . . . what are you yourself doing here?  grin

you seem to have an obsessive compulsion to respond to EVERY post . . . makes me wonder. But ah dont let me crash your parade of self worship.
Re: Throw A Shoe by RibaduFan(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2008
Ok guys. I think we've had enough. I apologise on behave of everyone, no more insults. Please.
Re: Throw A Shoe by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2008
tpia:

don't know, don't care how you feel about women.

neither did i mention anything about feelings for women. If you see anywhere that i cared to tell you pls dont hesitate to point it out to me.
Re: Throw A Shoe by tpia: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Throw A Shoe by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2008
tpia tpia tpia . . . abeg make i comot . . . this girl need psychiatrist ASAP.

Yemyse abi pataki or earTHMama make una help am. grin
Re: Throw A Shoe by Pataki: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2008
tpia:

seriously, do you have nothing else to do in your life besides lounge aronud waiting for people to post on nairaland?

Is your world that empty?

i see you spent the whole day waiting for tpia to appear.

pata, pata, pata, pata- must you always be true to your name?
Tilapia, I have told you, stupidity is your prized possession. I wonder the way you go about remembering issues of yester years and spilling them whenever you think you have an insult to pass across to members on this forum shows who lounges around on nairaland waiting for members of the forum and the available time to jump on their backs and insult them off.

Talking of whose world is empty? I laugh. grin Girl who goes around monitoring who Pataki responds to on nairaland? I never knew your stinking bum existed not until you took it on yourself to be mentioning my name here and there. Even on this thread, you brought this calamity of words upon yourself by addressing me with your insults first. I do not go out looking for fights, but I give it out in full measure if warranted.

Now listen you goat, I do not know you exist. You are totally irrelevant to any subject of discourse I have on nairaland. Take your Government Technical College (GOTECO) reasoning to your kind which is the mental home where a shrink can help you out.

You rancid gerbil. angry
Re: Throw A Shoe by tpia: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Throw A Shoe by tpia: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Throw A Shoe by Pataki: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2008
tpia:

pata, pata, pata, pata, pata- you don't know i exist yet you keep waiting for me to post something so you can respond.

I know English is not your mother tongue, as you keep proving over and over again with posts like this.

i think I'm making you feel you're interesting by giving you attention.  undecided

Goodness me! Who went around accusing me I had a grouse with Almondjoy when I never did? YOU!

Who went around stating that DeepZone was chasing boys around the forum? YOU!

Who came on this thread addressing me as pata pata pata meant as a puerile insult? YOU!

Where have you ever seen me addressing you on nairaland prior to all this time? NEVER! Of course it is easy to identify your foolish being here and there on the forum, but it was much more easier to IGNORE YOU. Which I clearly did.

But the glorified self seeking attention Arrow in you will not let it be. You daily seek for cyber-individuals to harangue you all the time. Must you always be a goat that would never listen? undecided

Am out of here. You may retort with your lame bleating once again. I ain't bothered.

Annoying troglodyte. cheesy
Re: Throw A Shoe by tpia: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Throw A Shoe by earTHMama: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2008
This description is very similar to the one Sharon gave of you after your last liaison in the back seat of your dump truck. 

If she farts anything like you then you must be sisters!   

Throws dunlop slippers at chamo *who dash you caterpillar shoe
Aboki, you again? grin grin grin

and lest I forget, you can also measure the area of her waist with pi*R^2 . where radius(R) is 34 inches. Go figure out the dumb truck apu guzzler,
Re: Throw A Shoe by earTHMama: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2008
Speaking queens english is never a measure of intelligence in case it makes you feel like a queen. It is a borrowed culture. undecided
Re: Throw A Shoe by 4Play(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2008
Abeg, make una leave Tpia alone. She's just an 'eccentric' character

@Tpia
Abeg, when are you and Aloy going to tie the knot?  grin
Re: Throw A Shoe by Pataki: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2008
tpia:

geez, you're beyond boring.

and your grammar sucks, for real. You should speak Yoruba if English is a problem for you.

na by force to mangle the Queen's English? I pity the lady sef- she for arrest all these grammar criminals like you.
This is just too much to let it pass. Sorry I am addressing you one more time. embarassed

When you state my grammar sucks, I expected something tangible from your brain. I am assuming you have a fuctional one though. undecided But alas! it is not so!

Have you not been told, when you start a sentence, begin with a capital letter? grin Your embittered life will never allow you to reason properly. I pity the man who ever professes love to you. grin

Have a nice day Miss Mooch. grin Hope someone throws a crumb of bread your way. Seems you are hungry this afternoon.
Re: Throw A Shoe by tpia: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Throw A Shoe by Hauwa1: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2008
duniya, duniya duniya se mai yankuri
duniya duniya duniya se mai yakuri

throwing a shoe at Crackle (that guy is a bone in my throat)

singing and humming
d u n i y a d u n i ya ,
Re: Throw A Shoe by Muza(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2008
*Hauwa*:

duniya, duniya duniya se mai yankuri
duniya duniya duniya se mai yakuri

throwing a shoe at Crackle (that guy is a bone in my throat)

singing and humming
d u n i y a d u n i ya ,

its,duniya sai mai hakuri
Re: Throw A Shoe by Pataki: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2008
tpia:

alas indeed.

the Queen suppose to arrest you for murdering her language.

Mixing Shakespearean English with African lexicon and who knows what else.

perfect example of a bombastic village headmaster.

Keep "addressing" me oh- I know your day is wasted without tpia.

idiot.

abeg your pata master is here with her elephantine behind trying to pretend everyone is a rhinocerous like her. Make una carry una selves elsewhere for pata sniffing washing.
And you call what you have written above English? I can definitely conclude, you are totally deluded. Keep on relishing in your delusion.

Miss custodian of grammatical errors. grin

I am throwing a crumb of bread at you. Hunger causes brain malfunctioning. My apologies for not realizing all the while. cheesy

Keep on sniffing around for where earTHMama and I converse. We are in the sexuality section at the moment since you are this frustrated.

Jobless thing.
Re: Throw A Shoe by earTHMama: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2008

its,duniya sai mai hakuri
aboki, kachi buruku ubanka. Khai. undecided
Re: Throw A Shoe by Hauwa1: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2008
muza ya na chi buruku shocked

walahi wo't be surprise if he chis burukutu instead of sha burukutu

now muza na gode. i told you i speak it im not good at writing it. . .never did hausa turenchi at makaranta ok. so correct my rubutu or rubuta for all you can
Re: Throw A Shoe by Hauwa1: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2008
Or

earthMAMA, were you trying to say

kai chi bura ubanka? shocked shocked shocked

na hutu fa grin
Re: Throw A Shoe by earTHMama: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2008
earthMAMA, were you trying to say
Iyarinya metu sa.
Re: Throw A Shoe by Pataki: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2008
earTHMama:

Iyarinya metu sa.
Nonsense. Speak Osun next time. Stop disgracing yourself. tongue

Throws a shoe @ you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday / Presidency Budgets N1.2b For State House Clinic / The Travails Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.