Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV (825 Views)

"Osinbajo Acts Under A Cabal Loyal To President Buhari" - Yinka Odumakin / "Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV by Bizinton: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yinka Odumakin presently canvassing postponement of the election on Channels
Re: Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV by Bizinton: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
I guess this man is trully doing a hatchet job. He is fighting hard to justify that pay. Quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan must be shown the way to otuoke by 14th of FeBuhari! No way for escape!

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV by doctokwus: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pls can somebody help me: is it the same odumakin that was one of the arrowheads of the subsidy protest or this person is different?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV by Alphaoscar: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
doctokwus:
Pls can somebody help me: is it the same odumakin that was one of the arrowheads of the subsidy protest or this person is different?

It is the same Odumakin and don't be surprised by his magical U-turn because he and his wife served in the Jonathan's National conference he's since been a new Yinka.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV by doctokwus: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Alphaoscar post=30069941]

It is the same Odumakin and don't be surprised by his magical U-turn because h[b]e and his wife served in the Jonathan's National conference he's since been a new Yinka.[[/b]/quote]
That's a shock. The turnaround was so dramatic.
He should be man enough to fully declare for GEJ na;what is he scared of!
Re: Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV by doctokwus: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Alphaoscar post=30069941]

It is the same Odumakin and don't be surprised by his magical U-turn because h[b[b]]e and his wife served in the Jonathan's National conference he's since been a new Yinka.[[/b]/quote]
[/b] That's a shock. The turnaround was so dramatic.
He should be man enough to fully declare for GEJ na;what is he scared of!
Re: Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Alphaoscar:

It is the same Odumakin and don't be surprised by his magical U-turn because he and his wife served in the Jonathan's National conference he's since been a new Yinka.

Odumakin and his wife got their own 12 million naira per person sitting allowance and now the music has changed. I expect them to start attacking Jega for incompetence but they won't succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Of Kaduna State (ramalan Yero) Sent A Delegate To My Church (LFC). / APC Vs PDP Game / My Govt’ll Punish Corrupt Officials, Buhari Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.