Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins (1393 Views)

Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides / Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo / Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by tuoyoojo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nigerian prostitutes to declare three days of free sex if Buhari winsBy Ameh Comrade Godwin on January 9, 2015@dailypostngr
Subcribe to Daily Post Newsletter

Commercial sex workers in the country under the aegis of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, NANP, have thrown their weight behind the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

NANP said it would declare a-three day free sex across the country if president Jonathan eventually loses the seat to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari of APC.

Recall that the group had in 2013 declared one-week free sex after the Super Eagles defeated Burkina Faso to lift the AFCON trophy after almost 20 years.

A statement signed by the group’s General Secretary, Jessica Elvis noted that NANP was not happy with Jonathan’s government over the way commercial sex workers were being treated in the country since he assumed office as the first citizen.

It described Jonathan’s government as the worst in the history of Nigeria, saying that it recorded the lowest income during his tenure.

The statement also quoted Elvis as saying that several approaches to the presidency to legalize prostitution were turned down.

DAILY POST recalls that a female prostitute, Patoo Abraham last year led protests in Lagos to seek a better place for prostitutes in Nigeria.

Abraham who heads the Nigerian chapter of African Sex Workers Alliance (ASWA) and the Women of Power Initiative (WOPI), led the protests with demonstrators wearing T-shirts screaming “Sex work is work, we need our rights”.

“We are tired of dying in silence; we want to be able to practice our profession with pride like every other person. We want an end to name-calling and stigmatisation. We are sex workers and not asawo [a derogatory Yoruba name for prostitutes]”, She told Aljazeera.

“Sex work is normal work and there are sex workers everywhere under one form of disguise or the other. The government should stop criminalising our work”, she further said.

Backing Abraham’s point, Elvis said for failing to legalize prostitution, the group would not support Jonathan for a second term.

“We sent a proposal to the government in March 2, 2012, almost a year after Jonathan was fully elected as president of Nigeria on the need to legalize prostitution. That was when our late president, Micah Ejoyo was alive, but the presidency rather declared war on us by arresting some members on the street of Abuja.

“Most of them are students who are using the job to pursue their education. We all cannot work in Aso Rock, NNPC or Shell. We don’t rob people. We are using our endowment to fend for ourselves. We deserve to be respected. Enough of this hypocrisy because even Jonathan and his team are not saints.”

Speaking further, the statement as obtained by DAILY POST on Friday enjoined all members of the association to come out en mass come February 14 to vote out Jonathan from Aso Rock.

“We are calling on all our members and every Nigerian in particular to join the march. No to Jonathan! Because under Jonathan’s government, we lost over 400 members in the north to the Boko Haram insurgency and we are not ready to lose anybody again. We would be declaring a three-day free sex if God eventually sends Jonathan out of Aso Rock. You can count on us. We did it before and we can do it again. Enough is enough,” the statement added.

Source http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/09/nigerian-prostitutes-declare-three-days-free-sex-buhari-wins/

Wetin we nor go see for this country. May national association of suya sellers go give use free suya if buhari wins
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by NosaHenry(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
@op, hope you are not there PRO or grand patron

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
hmm...
so prostitutes sef get association.....
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by makzeze: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nonsense! you cannot tarnish buhari's image.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Janet101(f): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Make I tell dis my randy neighbor
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by tuoyoojo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
NosaHenry:
@op, hope you are not there PRO or grand patron

Bros me nor be anyone o. I jus post wetin I see for paper o. Infact na laff I just dey laff wen I read
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by SOUNDKING: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
They are right Jonathan dnt give a damm about ashawo, because they dnt pay tax. But buhari go diffrent o, em own na if them catch you!, abeg somebody remind me, shey na stone abi na frog?, make una check wetin be ''sharia'' b4 una vote Sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by tuoyoojo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
makzeze:
Nonsense! you cannot tarnish buhari's image.

Chairman! Wetin concern me n buhari.it was totally laughable wat d national association of prostitutions are advocating for. I saw it online and decided to share wit d house.
What wrong did I do

Where in d write up did I imply that I support what they are doing or buhari is in support of it

The way some people carry this gej vs buhari for head like govt work dey suprise me

By the way, hope u have ur voter's card
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Crocz(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
I'll suggest the mod move this to sexuality section...those dudes there will love it cheesy

There is a grand patron there "born2..."...and some other bad a'ss

They've got a thread titled "Ashawo joints in your locality" with over 10,000 COMMENTS, yeah you read right ten thousand! shocked
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by heroarams(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmm..I won't touch them with a NEPA pole. lipsrsealed

It's when you get home you know that free sex ain't free really• undecided

Atleast you go lose body fluids which is most important to your ministry moving to the permanent site• grin
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by DaBullIT(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=18pt]One Òdè will come here now and tell us GMB sponsors and supports prostitution and say GEJ till something

I am waiting for that comment , I know one ediot will write it [/size]
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by alienvirus: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]One Òdè will come here now and tell us GMB sponsors and supports prostitution and say GEJ till something

I am waiting for that comment , I know one ediot will write it [/size]
lol

Their looting no dey give us assurance
Repentance no dey their plans eh
create annoyance for my heart So
Ala Oyi e!
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by DaBullIT(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
alienvirus:
lol

Ala Oyi e!

I'm 2face*ing with you in the spirit my bro , we're tired of their looting , this shuffering and shmiling everyday.

same govt , same shiiît , New govt , new shîit. Let's try for the no nonsense taking new govt

APC
Buhari

Osinbanjo

Backed by mend , market women

Obasanjo

Barack Obama

They know why we need change , and we must get the change this February
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by alienvirus: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
The change is definitely on the horizon. The corrupt ones will be kicked out.

Ala Oyi e!

DaBullIT:

I'm 2face*ing with you in the spirit my bro , we're tired of their looting , this shuffering and shmiling everyday.

same govt , same shiiît , New govt , new shîit. Let's try for the no nonsense taking new govt

APC
Buhari

Osinbanjo

Backed by mend , market women

Obasanjo

Barack Obama

They know why we need change , and we must get the change this February
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Juliaann(f): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lol nah so them talk for world cup,but what happened to my super eagles?France dealt with them

nah so e go be for buhari owngrin
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Juliaann(f): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lol nah so them talk for world cup,but what happened to my super eagles?France dealt with them

nah so e go be for buhari owngrin.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by mrborntodoit: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
A beg,make dem close the shop wey dem call toto .

If we call tailoring hand work, na wetin we go call ashawo ?
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tomakint...can yhu hear me
cheesycheesycheesy
gringringrin
tonguetonguetongue
;P;P;P
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Flye: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Even ashewo fon tire for the government.
They should remember that the incoming team compose of a pastor and Alfa, they re both staunch religionist
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Juliaann:

nah so e go be for buhari owngrin.
U can still join dem and declare free pussy..I won't refuse uucheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Juliaann(f): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
U can still join dem and declare free pussy..I won't refuse uucheesycheesy
Maddy Ok
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by clevvermind(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
very funny. grin
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Juliaann:
Maddy Ok
blood of GEJ! Why am I not ffg uundecided...sweerie, u 2cute 4u 2b a TANoid..join the 'train for change'...progressive 4life! tongue
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Juliaann(f): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
blood of GEJ! Why am I not ffg uundecided...sweerie, u 2cute 4u 2b a TANoid..join the 'train for change'...progressive 4life! tongue
Maddy Mr progressive leave me alone

GEJ is the one
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Juliaann:
Maddy Mr progressive leave me alone

GEJ is the 'clueless' one
fixed! winkgrin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead. / Muhammadu Buhari In Gallery / Buhari Is To Handsome And Has Open Teeth So Can't Rule Nigeria(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.