Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari (2193 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / Nigerian Prostitutes To Declares 3 Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Change2015(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
News just coming in. IBB has declared support for Buhari and pledged to support his campaign. Yet another pdp grandee deserting the mess that is the current government.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Change2015(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
http://africanspotlight.com/2015/01/19/election-babangida-declares-support-for-buhari/

Former Head of State, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) has endorsed APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari at his Hilltop mansion in Minna.

General Babangida has thrown his weight behind General Buhari. He says Buhari is the right man to move Nigeria forward.

Buhari visited him on Monday in company of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi, Tinubu, Dino Melaye, APC women leaders among others.

Speaking during the visit, IBB said: “I call for peaceful conduct during the elections… Contestants must be magnanimous in victory.”

“Some of us are fading away but he (Buhari) is still going strong. We will support you in this cause,” IBB said.

Details later…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
So Jonathan's father has abandoned him? grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by morefire: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
so i guess IBB is also not corrupt.... anyways its a lie he didnt declare anything

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Pataki: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Of course....

The slogan is......ANYTHING BUT JONATHAN. grin

I watched the doofus of a President on Youtube foolishly talking like a retarded child: ''I came to visit my father''. Almost a week later, the same IBB proclaimed that Jonathan's corruption government is the mother of corruption in comparison to his own corrupt government.

Just as Tinubu told Jonathan: agbalagba o ju agbalagbi lo!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Not surprising. Abokkis with their slaves supporting themselves.

If this country doesn't break this year, may my arm bend. In Satan's Name.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Change2015(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
When a man is being deserted by all his allies, we must ask what kind of Man he is. Jonathan has now visited obj and Ibb, let's hope he keeps it up. We know how the wind blows, and a refreshing is coming. For the stoupid person who mentioned Abokis, I guess you fail to see how slavish your own behaviour is.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by pendy79: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

grin grin grin grin I feel your pains TANdroid, it is no longer GEt till 2019 na if this country no break.

Don't wait till May 29 to witness the handover, just drink a cup of gammalin20 you will see your agemates there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Change2015(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
I really don't understand those Nigerians who can't hold a civil discussion with descending into tribal insults. IBB has been in the pdp all these years and the idjiot did not see he was an aboki then, or even pdp chairman Muazu? Just like with, MEND and Obasanjo, Jonathan has shown his incapacity to even manage the pdp, or his SS mob, yet he wants four more years? My pvc is itching to be used. Jonathan must go!

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by PassingShot(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

The same abokis supported him in 2011 because he wouldn't have been able to become our president without good votes from tge north.

And has GEJ not even been rejected in the South, especially the SW?

With or without IBB's support, GMB is winning Niger state. He won there in 2011 without his support.

Buhari will win. Nigeria will not break. It's people like you that will go on self-imposed exile.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by baybeeboi: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
I just hope our warships are having proper maintenance cos...........
We will be needing them soon...
GEJ till Nigeria splits
Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
This was a comment made by some LRNZH APC Guy, when there was a topic about IBB supporting GEJ, I think it received the most likes:

LRNZH:
[size=21pt]Hahaha
Like IBB meant well for Nigeria between 1985 and 1993
[/size]

June 12 Annulment
Letter Bombs and Dele Giwas
Mysterious Plane Crashes with High Ranking Military Officers
Stolen Gulf War Oil Windfall ($12Billion)
IMF SAP and Devaluation of Naira
The Wipe out of Middle Class
The Crippling of the Navy and Airforce
Massive Entrenchment of Corruption in the Civil Service
Registered Nigeria in OIC (Organisation of Islamic Countries)

[size=21pt]See GEJ's mentor
Senior Thief endorsing Junior Thief
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2064106/anybody-means-well-nigeria-support

So are you guys really gonna turn around that fast? Damn!
Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Horus(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgttbRRYZ0s

[size=15pt]First Lady react after Ibrahim Bademasi Babangida has declared support for Muhammadu Buhari[/size]
Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by oneeast: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari remains disqualified from the election because he has no minimun requirement which is a school cert..
Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Change2015(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
UchihaMadara:
This was a comment made by some LRNZH APC Guy, when there was a topic about IBB supporting GEJ, I think it received the most likes:

You kinda miss the plot. We enjoy the spectacle of seeing Jonathan being deserted in droves. IBB has little to contribute to the apc in policy or intellect. Our plans have all been made and the campaign was cruising without him. If he helps to prevent election fraud in Niger state, good. Late as he is, he is welcome to support our candidates but, as you know, he is still in the pdp. So what does that tell you? Everywhere people are seeing and rejecting the poor leadership of Jonathan.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Change2015(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
oneeast:
Buhari remains disqualified from the election because he has no minimun requirement which is a school cert..

Wtf ever...
Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Mc4larin: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Because we said we want change, GEJ gave us N10 change!!!!! For more jokes, text GEJ to 2015

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Mc4larin: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by listenersky: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is the best news I have heard today.
Operation Kick cluelessness out of asso rock in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Joel3(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
pdp is finish.

Final round.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by amakaobiemeka: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
UchihaMadara:

u dont get it, gmb is not desperate looking 4 his support and calling him father, but gmb is just there to recognise him as an elder. Ibb knws he with pdp destroyed this country with obj and the only thing to compesate nigeria is to support Change

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by amakaobiemeka: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
oneeast:
ur empty mind say so nt inec

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by FastShipping: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Aigipan:
So Jonathan's father has abandoned him? grin

I thought Jonathan went to see his "fada" on New Years' Day (December 29th, 2014). grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by Change2015(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
u dont get it, gmb is not desperate looking 4 his support and calling him father, but gmb is just there to recognise him as an elder. Ibb knws he with pdp destroyed this country with obj and the only thing to compesate nigeria is to support Change

The same ibb that Jonathan wanted to blame for the Eagle square bombing according to MEND, just to stop him from contesting pdp primaries. Jonathan is the author of his own misfortunes but he should not try to drag Nigeria down with him. Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, IBB... They all see the need for change. Interesting.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by naso2(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
APC guys and hypocrisy. when IBB endorsed GEJ the excuse was that iBB as a criminal would endorse GEJ to cover his tracks. Now he has allegedly endorsed GMB and it is all good news
Re: Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari by amakaobiemeka: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Change2015:

The same ibb that Jonathan wanted to blame for the Eagle square bombing according to MEND, just to stop him from contesting pdp primaries. Jonathan is the author of his own misfortunes but he should not try to drag Nigeria down with him. Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, IBB... They all see the need for change. Interesting.

#change
#GMB
#APC
me too 4 change

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: IBB Has Spoken / United Kingdom-based Firm Kevin, Charlyn And Kimberly Is A SCAM! It Doesnt Exist / Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.