Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dr Olu Usim Wilson Officially Release Campiagn Posters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Olu Usim Wilson Officially Release Campiagn Posters (996 Views)

Chukwuemeka Ezeife And Olubunmi Usim Wilson Wipes Sentiments For A New Sdp / In His Recent Campiagn, Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployement For Youths / APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Olu Usim Wilson Officially Release Campiagn Posters by btvnigeria(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
The only standing female senate contesting candidate for the fct senate Dr Olubunmi Usim Wilson have finally released her posters for the battle between her representing the social democratic party sdp and the fct women, Sidi Ali of the apc and the incumbent senator Philip Aduda.
the posters was released today at her official campaign office in the maitama area of the fct this morning with the Abuja press community in present.

Dr Olu as shes fondly called by her friends also disclosed that her candidacy as a contender for the fct senate seat is coming at a time that the fct people needs positive representation in the area of good, roads, healthcare facilities, schools, constant electricity supplies in the fct.
she also said as a member of the SDP and a senate contestant she will try her best to contribute better than anyone who had ever been a senator in the fct.

She said further that as a senator one is constitutionally required to push for credible support for the fct in a way the people will not not continue to suffer from lack of basic amenities such as water, road and electricity supply.
i will not seat down as a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria and do nothing on how the fct people should enjoy as citizens of Nigeria.
a senator is not just voted into office to make laws, a senator should also try to attract investments and infrastructural development to his or her senatorial constituency.

As for me i will change the face of the fct people by making sure everything works in the fct.
my campaign rallies will kick off in two weeks from today and we ask all old and young to please make time out to be part of the movement to transform the fct with an uncommon transformation agenda.

Am coming out very strongly and i personally ask my fellow women top join the train for a women to be at the fct senate seat this time around, the men have tried and failed so they should allow a woman do it this time.

Dr Olubunmi Usim Wilson was a founding member of the peoples democratic Party in the united states of America thereby founding at in Dollars and returned to Nigeria to run for the house of reps in the Amac/Bwari federal constituency in 2003 and lost to the fact that the party refused to allow a female candidacy as at that time so she stepped along and contested under the then NDP national democratic party, and now a member of the social democratic party SDP, the same political party that represented late MKO Abiola as a presidential candidate in 1993.

The social democratic party is nationally chaired by the former minister of finance during the IBB era and a former presidential candidate under the disbanded AD chief Olu Falae.
We look on to the election day if DR Olu will beat the men as she stands strong inbetwneen two very strong candidates representing the APC and the PDP.

Re: Dr Olu Usim Wilson Officially Release Campiagn Posters by hazyfm1: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
PLS WHO IS SHE? WE DON'T KNOW HER IN TOKYO
Re: Dr Olu Usim Wilson Officially Release Campiagn Posters by NosaHenry(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
What type of unserious picture is this, why is she chewing her glasses in reminiscence of a celebrity pose. Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

The Day Oil Was Discovered In Nigeria / Italian President Resigns / Danger: Nigeria Election Tensions Raise Spectre Of Break-up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.