Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. (3575 Views)

President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) / APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) / Dr Olu Usim Wilson Officially Release Campiagn Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
I got this pictures along awolowo way in ikoyi, the campaign strategy of APC is childish and troublesome.

I will sue APC for using my pictures if I were GEJ.

This is the height of personality degradation, desperation and inaptness from APC.

It is wrong to use an opponent's picture in your campaign poster. No matter what.

Apart from the fact that i am a jonathanarian, this is utterly absurd and unacceptable, this is like looking for one's trouble.

Things like this leads to election crisis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by theV0ice: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
hmmm.....view the link below, see how democrats and republicans did it in 2008 then you'll learn its standard practice worldwide.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=democrats+use+mccain+picture+on+obama+advert&biw=1600&bih=1089&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=G7WzVLSyD4LrUqjEgNAN&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAw

meanwhile, if you aren't satisfied you can add this to the suit on the certificate wink

11 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by PassingShot(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
No trouble here nah!. I see only FACTS!

17 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Redoil: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
PassingShot:
APC cluellessness personified and megafied to the highest order.
In my local govt some APC topshot paid some boys with claw mark face to remove and deface any PDP poster and to beat up anybody who tries to reason with them or challenge them

10 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Osrachingy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Izit okay if I do this?
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
More pictures coming, network is so bad
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by adaweezy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
pdp lagos drew first blood
this poster nko

6 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
PassingShot:

Of course you will not see anything wrong, but if it were the other way round you would have been pacing up and down writing all sorts of rubbish like a malnourished mouse.

5 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lemme get a steady network, you will see more.

2 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by adebisicutie: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
PDP Don't dish it out if you can't take it

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
adaweezy:
pdp lagos drew first blood
this poster nko

Why take this shit to the presidential level

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by adebisicutie: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Why take this shit to the presidential level

You should be asking why PDP should have started that at any level in the first place Hypocrite angry

9 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by ochejoseph(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Now compare that with this

GMB is no match for GEJ anyday

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
adebisicutie:

You should be asking why PDP should have started that at any level in the first place Hypocrite angry

Where is your proof that PDP started it? How are we sure this is not a retaliation from the PDP to your rubbish? We know the party that has been going about burning campaign buses of other parties.

4 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by ayukdaboss(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
customized13:
I got this pictures along awolowo way in ikoyi, the campaign strategy of APC is childish and troublesome.

I will sue APC for using my pictures if I were GEJ.

This is the height of personality degradation, desperation and inaptness from APC.

It is wrong to use an opponent's picture in your campaign poster. No matter what.

Apart from the fact that i am a jonathanarian, this is utterly absurd and unacceptable, this is like looking for one's trouble.

Things like this leads to election crisis.
Was it right for Jonathan to be calling Buhari's name and making derogatory comments during his campaign? Is that not "sueable" as you claim? APC is ready for PDP...Since PDP has thrown all sense of responsibility to the gutters and are going against their Issue Based Campaign declaration...APC is taking the fight to them too. Shikena!!

GMB/Osinbanjo 2015.

10 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by adaweezy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
whereas

6 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by theV0ice: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Where is your proof that PDP started it? How are we sure this is not a retaliation from the PDP to your rubbish? We know the party that has been going about burning campaign buses of other parties.

some started by shooting the opposition supporters on their way to a rally

2 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
theV0ice:

some started by shooting the opposition supporters on their way to a rally

Prove it. undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by theV0ice: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Prove it. undecided

prove APC burnt the pdp buses in jos

i wont bother with gombe as both parties are guilty according to this report

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/174712-nigeria-2015-violence-escalates-suspected-apc-supporters-raze-pdp-property-gombe.html

2 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by lekhane(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
ochejoseph:
Now compare that with this

GMB is no match for GEJ anyday
And for your mind you'll call all these things as achievement, please how do they impact my life as an ordinary citizen?

5 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Imagine

Meanwhile Mtn and Airtel are two useless networks we have in Nigeria, I just dey switch sim just to post simple picture.

4 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
theV0ice:

prove APC burnt the pdp buses in jos

i wont bother with gombe as both parties are guilty according to this report

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/174712-nigeria-2015-violence-escalates-suspected-apc-supporters-raze-pdp-property-gombe.html

APC has always been at the forefront of electoral violence.

http://www.punchng.com/news/2011-post-election-violence-coalition-drags-buhari-to-icc/

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by PassingShot(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Of course you will not see anything wrong, but if it were the other way round you would have been pacing up and down writing all sorts of rubbish like a malnourished mouse.

You keep insulting me up and down for just having my say!

Is your life that miserable? You need to check into a psychiatric hospital fast!

3 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Redoil: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

passinshot them don finish you

2 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
customized13:

Imagine

Meanwhile Mtn and Airtel are two useless networks we have in Nigeria, I just dey switch sim just to post simple picture.

When we say that APC is the main machinery behind boko haram they say it not true now see them using the Chibok girls for campaign. Who is benefiting from boko haram now?

3 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Redoil: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

passinshot them don finish you

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by theV0ice: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

APC has always been at the forefront of electoral violence.

http://www.punchng.com/news/2011-post-election-violence-coalition-drags-buhari-to-icc/

sorry there was no APC in 2011

2 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
PassingShot:

You keep insulting me up and down for just having my say!

Is your life that miserable? You need to check into a psychiatric hospital fast!

You're an idiot and inconsequential weasel. I can feed you and your generations and how did you escape from your cage? have your say ko eat my shit ni.
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
theV0ice:

sorry there was no APC in 2011

APC has always been there under different names, buhari(bokobinhari) is the face of APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by funkiebully: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
So the now campaign with chibok girls? Why am i not suprised apc is boko

2 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by theV0ice: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

APC has always been there under different names, buhari(bokobinhari) is the face of APC.

sorry. APC has not always been there. It was formed less than 2 years ago. if you doubt ask doyin okupe

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
theV0ice:

sorry. APC has not always been there. It was formed less than 2 years ago. if you doubt ask doyin okupe

Buhari is the face of APC, simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Fayose Wins In Supreme Court / The Position Of Ebonyians In Igbo Politics. / Alaba Intl Market On Fire. Urgent Help From Security Forces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.