Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. (5431 Views)

Amber Rose Reveals She Twerks ‘all The Time’ For Young Son (pics) / What Says The Time In Your Location? / IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by ivoatt2: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Any time i want to post an urgent news or request. The website do tell me "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed." Please find a solution to this please.

2 Likes

Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
i also
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by adanduka: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Which device and network do you use?
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by ivoatt2: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
adanduka:
Which device and network do you use?

Android -Gionee P2S. Airtel network
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by adanduka: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
ivoatt2:

Android -Gionee P2S. Airtel network

Poor network may be responsible. Try using a different network probably through a friend's device
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by ivoatt2: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
ok thanks
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by okwuvic(m): 5:31am On Mar 15, 2015
It is not a network problem. I use a very fast and reliable network that can download and upload big video files on my blog and yet I get this message. Probably, it is either nairaland's web space is limited or a spam protection technique. http://www.victornwankpa.com/
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by celebritygists(m): 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please have been unable to post since last two days it was just writing

Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed

2 Likes

Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by Blue3k2: 8:21pm On May 10, 2017
Anyone else getting this issue. I emailed mods no response.

1 Like

Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by Murunz: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2017
These nairaland is now seeming to be shit to me..
Just Imaginge, since last night it still telling that grammar of an incomplete sentence..
Seun should do somtin joor...
He is loosing customers oooh...
Contact him in person sef if possible.
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by Lukina4real: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2017
Am experiencing same issue for days and it’s affecting us. I was forced to open new monicker and it still persist.
I think we have to summon our Humble Seun to please address this issue.
God bless Nairaland

Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by Nollytvafrica(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Am also having the same problem since yesterday i could not post pls do something for us, we believe so much on this platform
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by billionsv(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
celebritygists:
Please have been unable to post since last two days it was just writing

Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed
please how do you rectify this issue because i'm having the same issue. your reply will be really appreaciated
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by coolwater11: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Anybody found solution for this?
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by ShopAdvisorNg: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Crappy online forum mtcheeeeeew....
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by BOVANA(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
THIS MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN RESTRICTED FOR A WHILE...THANKS
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by job9ja247: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Am currently experiencing this problem, since last night it just keeps saying "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed."
@Seun pls kindly do something about it so as not to lose traffic to your competitors.
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by Mediadise: 1:49am On Mar 09, 2021
Experiencing similar issue.
But I would guess - that's some form of restriction
I do not know how long the "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed." would last
But that's okay! - thanks Nairaland for your platform.
https://www.goodmusicafrica.com/hire-song-writer-write-memorable-songs/
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by Mediadise: 1:57am On Mar 09, 2021
UPDATE: IT'S WORKING FINE NOW
IT BARELY LASTED 45 MINUTES.

Mediadise:
Experiencing similar issue.
But I would guess - that's some form of restriction
I do not know how long the "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed." would last
But that's okay! - thanks Nairaland for your platform.
https://www.goodmusicafrica.com/hire-song-writer-write-memorable-songs/
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by Mediadise: 2:38am On Mar 09, 2021
SO THE "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed." happened again
It's just barely 2 posts after it was restored. But now it has happened again
I do not know how long it would last this time
You can Hire A Songwriter

Mediadise:
UPDATE: IT'S WORKING FINE NOW
IT BARELY LASTED 45 MINUTES.

Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by Yinksdavid(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Mediadise:
SO THE "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed." happened again
It's just barely 2 posts after it was restored. But now it has happened again
I do not know how long it would last this time
You can Hire A Songwriter

I am experiencing the same problem. Please who might know the reason or solution should kindly reach out
Re: Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. by highfresh: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Tricky Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad / Download Mtn N200 Epins Generator. / Dayokanu - Fan Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.