Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Tricky Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tricky Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad (5432 Views)

Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free / Get The Answers To These Puzzles And Win Earrings, Airtime And Statement Choker / Practice Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Past Questions And Answers (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tricky Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by VictorOme(f): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Tricky Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad

Many people all around the world love to pursue their higher education from Western Countries, and the reason behind this is nothing but the top class education they provide.

One of the major hurdles people used to face during their journey to study abroad is answering the tricky interview questions which will help them qualify for educational visa.

No matter the educational background and financial security you possess; preparation is must while attending these interviews. This article will detail some very common Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad.

Question 01:

Why do you want to study in United States of America?

Answer: The whole world knows that academic experience in USA is something unquestionable, and certificate from a reputed American University is widely valued by all countries.

Most of the United States Universities offer excellent research opportunities, and internship programs which will catalyze my career growth for sure.

Question 02:

Why United States? Can’t you try in United Kingdom or Canada?

Answer: The quality of education in United States is much impeccable than UK or Canada. Syllabus in U.S offers the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge which we will not be able to possess anywhere in this world.

Question 03:

What are your future plans after completing graduation from US?

Answer: Upon successful completion of graduation, I will return back to my native country, and will search for jobs.

Question 04:

Will you surely come back to your native nation after possessing a graduate degree?

Answer: Why not? Our land is blessed with opportunities, and I wish to exploit it to the fullest. I wish to pursue my graduation from US to make myself fit to adapt myself to this competitive world.

Question 05:

Do you know anything about the City which you are going?

Answer: Yes…I have referred Internet, and have learned about this city. I have heard that the city is blessed with friendly people, and the weather is quite similar to my native land. I hope these things will help me in adapting quickly.

Conclusion

You can expect many other questions from the interviewer which includes, the details of the University which you are going to apply, the course which you are going to pursue, details of scholarship if any, your family background etc.

You should closely understand all the questions, and should answer them genuinely. Questions about your academic abilities and queries regarding scores in GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS can also be expected during the time of interview.

Source And More: http://mycollege.com.ng/student-visa-interview-questions/

(1) (Reply)

Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. / Who Is Kassim Afegbua?| Meet The Wanted Ibb's Spokesman, Mr Kassim Afegbua / Download Mtn N200 Epins Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.